Newbie to the forum

Rosebud

Hi, I'm Rosebud & I'm a relatively new member.

I joined the forum about 2 weeks ago but haven't posted anything on the forum sofar.

A bit about myself...I'm 31, going on 32, and I've been single for far to long so I decided that 2009 is the year I end my singledom. I work in a highly competitive part of the medical field, mainly with men and I think part of my problem is that I'm so comfortable hanging out with the guys that I've almost become one of them. I still look very feminine and I am pretty, but I think I've forgotten how to flirt with men rather than just be mates with them, put it simply, I don't know how to use my feminine side...I've gone too long with just using my brain and hanging out with blokes...

Anyways...I ordered my first few bottles of phero's from LP. Can't wait for them to get here! I got 2 bottles of the oilbased EOW, and one bottle of Blatant Invitation, but I'm also very interested in possibly getting Super Sexy, PheroGirl-3rd brew & Dominance... Oh, and I'd love to try some of the "regular" perfume oils too

Welcome Rosebud! I, too, am in a male dominated work environment, so I know what you mean. You've chosen some great ones to start with. Make sure you keep us posted on your success and the reactions you get.

:thbf54f4bf:

Welcome! You are going to love your new goodies.

Word of caution, DO NOT SMELL THE EOW when you open it. Smell the others if you like, but not that one. That is the stinkiest thing I have ever smelled. It will knock you down if you take a big whiff. I have to smell everything, I can't help it. Knowing that this was supposed to smell bad, I took a whiff anyways and started choking. I was sooo not prepared.

I look forward to hearing your reviews and about your "experiements" using pheros around the guys.

Welcome, Rosebud! Look forward to chatting with you!!