Question about sugareds

Hi everyone..

I'm a bit confused about the custom sugared scents. I understand that you can buy these neat and use as complements to other fragrances right? But with customising, I saw that you can mix up to 3 sugareds together, but not all individual sugared options are available? Which ones can you chose from? And how do you order them? I didn't see that option in the shop...

Also...how do I go about adding phero's to fragrances...Say I want whatever mix is in BI but not with the BI fragrance, can I add BI minus fragrance to ANY other fragrance in the shop?

Hi Rosebud... I hope I'm understanding the question... here is a link for the customizable sugared scents:

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Layerable_Scents.html

You pick up to 3, and there's a note section as well...

On this page, there is an item that is listed as "Add Pheromones to any Love Potion ® Fragrance"

Hope that helps some?

Hello Rosebud and welcome to the forum!

Lets start with your last question first :)

If you would like to had pheros to a fragrance, go to this link and scroll down to "Add Pheromones to any Love Potion® Fragrance" Then you will see you can choose the quantity, the phero blend and the fragrance you want to add it to. It cost 44.95 and many ladies just LOVE the result

EDIT: I thought someone else may be answering at the same time and sure enough katz beat me to it :ph34r:

Hope these answers help. Feel free to ask for clarification if you need it. Welcome once again. Oh and the sugard layering collection can also be worn on its own (I love wearing sugared lavendar by itself) OR you can mix them with eachother (I mix my sugared rosews and my sugared patchouli on occasion) or you can mix a sugared with a regular LP scent (I like sugared lavandar and PG dominance). The choice is up to you, but know that they are strong enough to hold there own as a single scent.

Edited by Curiouschic

Thanks for that guys! I'll see how I go...I have a list of about 10 fragrances and pheromixes I just NEED to have :ph34r: Maybe I'll have to start with the mini versions first eh?

Can anyone recommend a fragrance that would make me drool by the way? I love anything that's vanilla/marshmallow/caramel/spicy pumpkin pie smelling...

My regular perfum that I use bucketloads of is Lolita Lempicka...vanilla, liqourish yum...

Is there any particular LP fragrance that would fit the above (vague) description?

Thanks for that guys! I'll see how I go...I have a list of about 10 fragrances and pheromixes I just NEED to have :ph34r: Maybe I'll have to start with the mini versions first eh?

Can anyone recommend a fragrance that would make me drool by the way? I love anything that's vanilla/marshmallow/caramel/spicy pumpkin pie smelling...

My regular perfum that I use bucketloads of is Lolita Lempicka...vanilla, liqourish yum...

Is there any particular LP fragrance that would fit the above (vague) description?

Naughty Minx has alot Anice in it ! So its a good one if you love Licorice scents.

Edited to add: Sogni Incanti is a good marshmallow scent , you could mix the two. Yumm!

Edited by Ajia