joanna's orchidee de peach

ivy_fiddlefox

Okay, this makes me sad. I don't even know what it smells like. :D Is the orchid very noticable?

I wouldn't be sad Joanna, yes the orchid is noticeable I just haven't' smelled orchid in a perfume for a while :D sorry I'm not the best at making reviews.

I think the thing is that the sweetness of the peach and orchid meld together so well that it's harder to pull them apart if you know what I mean. But maybe it's just me...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

I wouldn't be sad Joanna, yes the orchid is noticeable I just haven't' smelled orchid in a perfume for a while :D sorry I'm not the best at making reviews.

I think the thing is that the sweetness of the peach and orchid meld together so well that it's harder to pull them apart if you know what I mean. But maybe it's just me...

She is not sad about the orchid, she is sad that you got to smell it before she did. :)

Your review was good. I'm just sad because I have no idea what my own fragrance smells like. Hee hee!!

Ooh, this one is JUST what I wanted. It a perfect orchid with a soft covering of juicy peach and powder sugar with a touch of honey. People who usually can't wear honey should have no problem wearing this. Oh my, I'm going to have to hoard this one. It's perfection! I'm in love. :wub:

Ooh, this one is JUST what I wanted. It a perfect orchid with a soft covering of juicy peach and powder sugar with a touch of honey. People who usually can't wear honey should have no problem wearing this. Oh my, I'm going to have to hoard this one. It's perfection! I'm in love. :wub:

Oh wow this one sounds AMAZING! I sooo hope it is in the decant circle so that I can smell it before I buy a bottle...although I think my credit card is nudging me to just go for it! :)

Oh wow this one sounds AMAZING! I sooo hope it is in the decant circle so that I can smell it before I buy a bottle...although I think my credit card is nudging me to just go for it! :)

This one IS amazing. It will be in the decant. I gave SB my sample of this to use for the decant circle. :wub: I do enjoy spreading the love.

Oh I hope this one gets in the decant circle - I adore Sugared Orchids (was my main scent, bottle's nearly gone) and I love peach as well. I am dying to experience this baby.

I have a little sniffie in one of my packages and I think that someone else has one to put in theirs as well... :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I GOT A SNIFFEE!!!

I LOVE THIS ONE!! OMG this takes what I enjoy about Sugared Orchids and Makes it AMAZING!!!!

THe Orchids are very strong and in the forefront but mmmm. AS I smell it deeply on my skin I get a full nose of Orchids and as I pull my arm away to enjoy the scent i get the peach sweetening it and making it divine.

On drydown Iget a perfume scented peach (the perfume part being the dry down of the orchids)

I love this one and have to get myself a bottle. This is soo on my wishlist. It is a mature yet a soft and delicate scent that just envelopes you. Great for bed and great for day. A nice spring o summer day...mmmm

THANK-YOU JoAnna!!!

• 6 months later...
This is pretty! The orchid and the peach meld seamlessly. Light, femme, and not the syrupy I expected. It's a tart peach on me, which actually I love. I find most peach notes too syrupy.

(yay me, first post!) :)

Welcome aboard, muppetk! :blue_dancing_banana: <-- ok, not *technically a muppet, but it's what we got! :)

*grin* Thanks Katz & Curiouschic. I'm looking forward to playing with these wonderful scents. (I just got a dozen samples or so.) :great: I'm currently toying with the idea of finding something spicy to layer the Orchidee de Peche with. :banana011:

• 10 months later...

I simply love this. It's amazing, the combination of orchids and peach is heavenly. Great scent for spring, summer, bed or on days when you want to have a feminine "punch".

I know this was launched a while ago but I'd still like to thank Jo Ann for this amazing scent!

Edited by JOC

• 9 months later...

OMG..... THE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! :10_small16: WHAT a SWEET orchid! It seriously is JUICY! DELICIOUS + BEAUTIFUL at the same time! MMMMM....

I took a bottle out of my vault to gift my boss yesterday since she loves fruity and flora scents. That's when I remember how beautiful this scent is. Now I can't decide if I should use this scent to bed since I just applied With Every Breath when my friends came over for dinner this evening.

• 1 year later...

I just got this as a sample and I'm in love. The Orchid is laying lightly on top of the peach and it has a bit of dark and sexy going on... Does anyone know what is in this one, because I'm in love and would love to find something similar....thanks

My daughter just came into my office and complimented the perfume I wear wearing, gotta love that

I believe the way Mara originally described was:

Jo Anna's scrumptious blend of Orchids,sweetened with Peaches, Honey and Powdered Sugar.

Vampire Bait is probably at least somewhat similar.

I fell in love with this at the beginning of my LP journey and ordered 5 bottles! It's so feminine and has a great throw. I didn't even know that there is honey in this! I have gifted all except one bottle so I use this sparingly on its own or when I use Shelly's Lascivous Peach to prolong the peach scent.

• 2 weeks later...

There are all different kinds of honey notes/accords, so it's really difficult to say that it won't work at all, it just depends on how much and what kind.

I'm surprised I never reviewed this before, I've had a bottle for a while now; I like how the peach and orchid are balanced in the beginning although the peach doesn't last too long on me. But it's a nice bright syrupy contrast to the creamy fleshiness of the orchid.