Hotness Personified

coffeemama

This smells yummeh!

Wet it smells like a tropical drink, fruity & creamy, but then as it dries down the musks work their way in & it turns yummy sexy! I love ambrette, I always feel sexy when wearing a perfume with ambrette in it & the ambrette in this blend really helps sex up the fruit.

I am REALLY excited about this one. I had a computer (at work) malfunction which wouldn't allow me to see this particular fragrance in the bottle area (sample only). I placed my order anyway with a sample. I have a feeling I'm going to really want a bottle of this. I think I may actually squeal like a little girl when I get my box. :D

This smells yummeh!

YAIS! I haven't worn it yet, but that was my exact thought when I smelled it in the vial.

Edited by luna65

OH my oh my...I am in love with this one. I smelled this straight out the vial and yummy is the appropriate word. This is sweet but oh soooo sexy. I love this and this has now replaced my favorite LP Red and Bethrothal. I am getting two bottles of this.

Thanks for this one...God, how I hope this one doesn't run away.

djac

you ladies are going to love it...I'll bet not one person will not like it. And I really didn't think this would be the one I would fall for.

As I said, this smells so yummy in the vial, the pineapple is especially delicious. Wearing it, it becomes a creamy sugary veil on my skin (makes me think of Ambrosia salad, heh) but there's something a little sharp in the drydown. It could be the ambrette musk, I have to watch it with that stuff (Arcana's Quim also has it and I can only wear the tiniest of drops or risk total ugh), but hopefully some aging might take the edge off. So if you like the sweet scents this is a good one to try.

Wet, the pineapple was dominant on me. I could smell sweet berries, but didn't get any of the other notes. Now that it has dried down for 15 minutes or so, I get a soft creamy blend that would be a really yummy blended drink! The pineapple is still dominate, but subtle at the same time. The berries are there, but not consistently. They waft in and out. The coconut cream is pretty steady in the background and the musk offers the perfect amount of powdery sex appeal just around the edges. Very nice. Grown up and girly all at the same time. For those concerned about the fruit, this is not too foody at all. I usually steer clear of fruity scents (except for my bath or for an oil warmer), and I really like this one. I don't get any of the sharpness that luna gets, so it may be the musk reacts a little differently on the two of us.

Wow!! I love, love, love this fragrance.

I get strawberry and pineapple goodness when I first apply it. The coconut and creaminess comes out next still blended with the pineapple and strawberry. The sweetness of the sugar is melted between all of this. I want to lick myself. Is that wrong? I am going to score a bottle of this. This one's my favorite so far out of this month's bunch.

Wow, this is SO not for me! On my skin, all I get is a HUGE bowl of Conversation Hearts...now, while I love them in person, I don't like to wear candy...

...as a side note "I Want Candy" is now stuck in my head, with it's insistent, bouncy beat...

i'm not really into fruity scents, so i figured this was one i'd test once and just trade or give away. but...i really like it!

to me, or on me, it's not fruity in an overpowering way. i was afraid i'd smell like some girly drink with a a littly umbrella in it, but, nope! the musks blend beautifully with the fruits and it's just tart, musky, sassy, and yum! i really dig this one. it's a keeper!

• 2 weeks later...

At first I get a creamy pineapple coconut, with just a hint of berries......

Dry it turned to sweet coconut musk ......very yummy scent!

This will be a scent I'll enjoy wearing on a hot summer day.

Edited by Ajia

• 1 year later...

The way this one plays out on me is fascinating! It's like a girl band. The pineapple came out first, belting, then the strawberry got a sweet little verse, then the coconut came out all growly and alpha, then they were all singing together into this creamy and peaceful perfection, and it was just beautiful. I didn't get any musk or sexay at all, and yet this one seems to be turning the boys' heads. :( In one word, to me this one is FUN!

• 9 months later...

Just received my bottles last night. Any idea why my bottles came with "shake it gently" labels? Isn't it DPG as per usual bottle and this is not a phero-enhanced scent or is it?

No. Some scents contain ingredients which might require shaking to blend together (because some might be heavier than others and settle on the bottom, for example), although IMO all bottles should be shaken before application anyway.

No. Some scents contain ingredients which might require shaking to blend together (because some might be heavier than others and settle on the bottom, for example), although IMO all bottles should be shaken before application anyway.

Thanks, Luna!

I shook mine all up nd wore it to bed the other night - hadn't worn this in a long time. I love the fruity muskiness of it...it was like a little summer siesta on a dark winter's night.

Jelly bean ... that's how my kids described this. It was like bubblegum, very sweet, very cute. I wore this to lunch today. A lady at the next table commented that something was very nice and sweet smelling the moment I walked to my table.

Lovely scent but does not quite go with my character so I might keep the bottle which I have tested and put my spare bottles on my trade list.

• 1 year later...