Seamonkey's Cocoa Fae

I couldn't find any reviews on this one so I started one. This custom is still available in the PE section of the store.

This is like a sweet hard chocolate candy, not like milk or dark chocolate. Yummy alone or a great way to add a hint of chocolate under any other LP. It wouldn't dominate. I mixed with Allegro, and it was just delicious. I don't typically like chocolate scents. While I don't think that I would wear this on it's own, it is light enough that I will definately use it to layer with other LPs.

• 4 years later...

I keep meaning to post about it too...it's a simple blend but I like that: cotton candy with a powdery cocoa undertone. The two qualities end up melding nicely after a few hours, it's a very "girly" kind of chocolate. In a way it reminds me of BFF but with a pink tone as opposed to the fruitiness of the other.

I keep meaning to post about it too...it's a simple blend but I like that: cotton candy with a powdery cocoa undertone. The two qualities end up melding nicely after a few hours, it's a very "girly" kind of chocolate. In a way it reminds me of BFF but with a pink tone as opposed to the fruitiness of the other.

Luna, can you tell me what BFF is? thanks

I got this one about a month ago and after reading this review I need to pull it out and give it a test ride....

Where did you find it? On Art Fire ?

I know the original post is far from current.. but I'll hear someone talk about getting a PE of the "store" or "site" the only PE store I know is on Art Fire but I never see any PEs added to it. Maybe I'm not as fast.

Where did you find it? On Art Fire ?

I know the original post is far from current.. but I'll hear someone talk about getting a PE of the "store" or "site" the only PE store I know is on Art Fire but I never see any PEs added to it. Maybe I'm not as fast.

I got mine from Lady V, she was selling it on the trades board.

This is the PE section of the Artfire store:

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/LovePotion/1/1/286997//

This one hasn't been for sale in quite some time, so people are getting it through The Trading Post.

Ok.. I thought Mara had told me to order a PE (Moonsugar) off the site but I could never find it. I must have misunderstood.. ah well

Which by the way is freaking Amazing! I cannot wait until she makes this a wide release.

Is she doing that? Great! You need to review it :)

^^ yes they are all July PEs. I got Rebecca's Milk & Honey I should have gotten the Moon Sugar too. I asked for it too late ..ah well

Edited by StacyK

I'm at work, and I went into the bathroom and rolled this baby, up, down, and everywhere and all I can do is huff myself. I love the cocoa note that is used in this blend, it's light but edible. It just makes you feel so darn good and I love the staying power of this on me.

This is such an amazing blend.

I'm at work, and I went into the bathroom and rolled this baby, up, down, and everywhere and all I can do is huff myself. I love the cocoa note that is used in this blend, it's light but edible. It just makes you feel so darn good and I love the staying power of this on me.

What's in it.. note wise :)

Do you get any of the pink from it ? The cocoa did have staying power on me as well but it dried down to that chalky cocoa that reminds me of that Mexican hot chocolate that creeps me out and I can't stand. It's called Abuelita. I'm not too fond of it, and it reminds me of that for some reason.

Edited by LadyVictoria

Do you get any of the pink from it ? The cocoa did have staying power on me as well but it dried down to that chalky cocoa that reminds me of that Mexican hot chocolate that creeps me out and I can't stand. It's called Abuelita. I'm not too fond of it, and it reminds me of that for some reason.

Oh my mom makes that Abuelita Choco milk! I don't care for it either :/

Here's the original description for it:

The sweetest Fairy Floss cotton candy sugar blended with a delicious light chocolate.

I didn't get any pink from this and I wish on me it dried down to a Mexican Hot Chocolate... Its just this beautiful, light and airy, cocoa vanilla yumminess

• 2 weeks later...