Teddy Man

Now you knew I was gonna go there. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

This reminds me of Sugared Forest (which I love) except more complex. The woods, mosses and amber are all very harmonious, but then there's a sort of dark swampy sugary bottom to it. And not sugar like what we usually think but just this dark sweetness...it reminds me of the drydown of Naughty Minx in that way, a sort of toasted sugar, maybe. But not caramel. Caramel and toasted sugar, although technically the same thing I suppose, do not smell the same to me at all. I get the sense of dark musk but it's not in your face at all, just a lingering sense of masculinity, although it builds in the drydown to become more upfront. The pheromone mix gives it a sort of salty edge, interestingly enough. Or at least that's how I perceive it. Not aquatic but not sweaty either. Just...salty. It's not freaking me out, but then again, my animus is pretty dominant a lot of times.

Moodwise, I'm all puuurrrr right now, heh. But it could be the scent because I love it, I'm huffing my wrists like a gluehead. If I get all dreamy I'll update, lol. So...Quince will get dabbed with this one but I have to keep it for myself...mmmm. Those of you with an XY immediately handy, come on now, get to anointing so we can find out if we've got another happy potion! But I'm going to say that if you enjoy resinous dark masculine scents like I do then start with yourself first. ;)

Now you knew I was gonna go there. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

This reminds me of Sugared Forest (which I love) except more complex. The woods, mosses and amber are all very harmonious, but then there's a sort of dark swampy sugary bottom to it. And not sugar like what we usually think but just this dark sweetness...it reminds me of the drydown of Naughty Minx in that way, a sort of toasted sugar, maybe. But not caramel. Caramel and toasted sugar, although technically the same thing I suppose, do not smell the same to me at all. I get the sense of dark musk but it's not in your face at all, just a lingering sense of masculinity, although it builds in the drydown to become more upfront. The pheromone mix gives it a sort of salty edge, interestingly enough. Or at least that's how I perceive it. Not aquatic but not sweaty either. Just...salty. It's not freaking me out, but then again, my animus is pretty dominant a lot of times.

Moodwise, I'm all puuurrrr right now, heh. But it could be the scent because I love it, I'm huffing my wrists like a gluehead. If I get all dreamy I'll update, lol. So...Quince will get dabbed with this one but I have to keep it for myself...mmmm. Those of you with an XY immediately handy, come on now, get to anointing so we can find out if we've got another happy potion! But I'm going to say that if you enjoy resinous dark masculine scents like I do then start with yourself first. ;)

And, you knew I'd be right behind you....LOL.....on me, it's not quite as "green" smelling as sugared forest....it is VERY nice, though.....my man will be here for a bit tomorrow and then most nights next week, so the slathering on him will begin!

I think that, when this mixes with his natural scent, which is absolutely divine, it will probably make me high from huffing his neck.....it smells sooooo goooood.....musky yet sweet at the same time.....mmmmmm......

Edited by Dolly

Argh! Can't wait to test it out on myself during my kill-all-humans PMS.

DH wore this this weekend, and today as well. He likes the smell of this one (always a plus) and I find it very attractive. I just want to kind of cuddle. He even commented on how affectionate I was....

He's wearing it today b/c poor thing works in a pit of estrogen vipers, and I told him it might prevent some of the poisonous, dripping fangs...we'll see what he reports back.

• 6 months later...

So - the little man has been wanting to wear "man perfume" because he wants to smell good for the girls.

Today - after his shower I put on small swipes of Teddy Man. A few minutes later - what did I find him doing? Huffing his wrist and blowing kisses to himself in the mirror. The ham bone.

Ladies - I am in for trouble with this one.

I'll say! Don't let him out of the house wearing that one! :emot129:

I think if you want to let him wear a male fragrance, get him Love Potion #9.

I'll say! Don't let him out of the house wearing that one! :emot129:

I think if you want to let him wear a male fragrance, get him Love Potion #9.

I was just wondering what would be a good starter scent for a little man. Girls are easier. And I really don't want him breaking into Mr. Shelly's wanted man loaded Bravado which is mega HOT!!! And totally inappropriate for him to trial.

Thanks for the suggestion Luna!

• 1 month later...

I tried Teddy Man today, got it for my man, but thought I take a swipe first...It smelled like cigarettes....It doesn't list smoke or tobacco in it...but even in the sample vial...It's smells like old ciggarette smoke...???? What note is that????

I tried Teddy Man today, got it for my man, but thought I take a swipe first...It smelled like cigarettes....It doesn't list smoke or tobacco in it...but even in the sample vial...It's smells like old ciggarette smoke...???? What note is that????

Old cigarette smoke? Huh, maybe the phero & walnut are making an odd combo to your nose? To me the strongest note is the walnut.

Old cigarette smoke? Huh, maybe the phero & walnut are making an odd combo to your nose? To me the strongest note is the walnut.

I'll try again....maybe I was smelling the DH..lol

Shake it really well (like, hold it upside down and shake it, with the cap on of course) first. For me, it's wood-moss-resin but it is a dark scent and maybe that combined with the phero makes you think smoke.

• 2 months later...
Shake it really well (like, hold it upside down and shake it, with the cap on of course) first. For me, it's wood-moss-resin but it is a dark scent and maybe that combined with the phero makes you think smoke.

I finally got around to trying Teddy Man today. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to describe the scent until I'd gotten to luna65's review and thought, 'that's it!' A wood-moss-resin scent is just how I would describe this. Not too bad but doesn't hit me like Excalibur or LP #9 does. Both of those just smell awesome to me. I met up with a friend of mine for coffee today while wearing this. First thing she asks me after giving me a hello hug is what cologne I'm wearing. She really liked the scent.

About 5 minutes after putting this on, I felt very relaxed and laid back. Wanted to stretch. I felt like I was in a good mood but just very laid back. I felt like a pair of flannel lounge pants. Really soft and comfortable. I don't know if this is supposed to affect guys or not, but it did me.

My friend who isn't normally the most relaxed seemed to be much more comfortable than usual. Even moved her chair from the other side of the table to next to me. We had a fantastic conversation that just sort of flowed. Normally she feels the need to be 'right' or at least feel like she's gotten the last word. Today, she was like a different person. Calm, happy and relaxed. And she commented on the scent more than once so there must be something there. She was actually agreeing with me on some things that normally would have had her pretending she was an expert on just to puff herself up. Very nice. I love pheromones and how they work to help make things go more smoothly! She opened up to me about a few things that she would have otherwise been hesitant to (even if I was already aware of them). I fully credit the comfortable feelings the pheros helped to elicit.

• 3 months later...

My Buddy Snoops up there gave me his sample of this to try. I had not smelled it before, and in the bottle it really did not strike me. Nothing stood out to me, it seemed flat almost.

I put it on my wrists after a relatively taxing day, figured if it could make me relax..why not.

I did not really care for the scent on my skin. It turned kind of medicinal, it was not bothersome enough to wash off and it did not give me a headache so I just left it.

The self effects of this was interesting. I did relax to the point of drowsiness (could have been the day finally hitting me on the back of the head)--I put a little more on my wrists and crawled into bed. Very cozy there and was sound asleep in moments...at 8:45 pm---anyone who knows me, understands how rare that is..My normal early night is 10:30.... I literally did not stir until my alarm went off the next morning at 5:30 am. I was very well rested.

Even though this is bland on me scentwise, I will be keeping it for those evenings I need a little help dozing off.

Thanks Buddy!

I was enamored with the phero blend, but meh on the scent. I was so glad when they brought the B2 blend out :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I am definately getting myself a bottle of B2! I used Teddy Man again last night --had another fantastic night sleep. During my cycle that is a rare thing. I tend to have sleepless edgy nights. I do not tend to suffer cramps so much any more but all my other issues: allergies, heartburn etc seem to intensify. Using this seems to have helped all of that reduce to normal levels. This pheramone may become my monthly miracle in a bottle! LOL