Scandalous & Scandalous 2009

Teggy

AD_Scandalous_Omaha.jpg

Scandalous & Scandalous 2009

Created by Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie exclusively for The Next Millennium More than sexy. More than erotic. With every single magical ingredient devoted to the art of seduction, arousal, lust and love, there's nothing innocent about this one...this potion is shamelessly Scandalous. This was rebrewed for 2009.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, virility.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love, romance, passion, femininity.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.
TREACLE ~ Love.
VERBENA ~ Everlasting love, mood lifting, makes one attractive to the opposite sex.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. NOTE: Although well diluted, this potion contains cinnamon essential oil which can be irritating to the skin. Do not use in the vicinity of the eye or other mucous membranes. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, my name is Scandalous. I'm Love Potion: Red's smoother, classier older sister."

There really isn't anything else I can say about it...

Indeed it is quite similar. Cindy at Magical Omaha asked specifically for a combination of LP: RED and Sugared Amber for this exclusive, which was her favorite combo to wear on herself. So it's the recipe of LP RED with a TON of extra Amber in it, and also half a dozen sugars which are not usually present in RED.

You know, I'm honestly glad that the ambers are not overpowering. They balance really well.

This is hard for me to describe, but LP: Red has this certain "dry cake" quality that I get with a lot of cake scents, but Scandalous is more like a smooth, moist cake. I know that's hard imagine in terms of scent than texture, but the two really do feel like they have different textures to them!

PS: LOVE CINDY!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to add my vote for Scandalous. I love LP red, but Scandalous takes it to a whole new level, with the amber adding a layer of complexity. I had it on today and garnered compliments from a trio of co-workers who said I smelt yummy. :P

• 2 months later...

I'm wondering... will more of Scandalous be available through Cindy/MO? I have one bottle and wanted to order a second for when this one is empty (a state which will inevitably occur... as I love this scent quite a lot!). Are the MO exclusives also limited editions?

Funny you should mention that! You are the second person in the past 24 hours to ask for Scandalous. I spoke to Cindy this morning to let her know that a customer called over here asking for more and couldn't find it on Cindy's site. Apparently, Cindy thought that we were all sold out, but I let her know that we have 12 more bottles here for her that I'm mailing over to her right away. (I believe that count would be down to 8 now, including you Chaionlife.)

Yes, the perfumes we do for Magical Omaha and other shops are indeed limited editions. Cindy also asked this morning if we would be willing to do a Raven Moon 2008 edition, and we agreed. That one was extremely popular and sold out very fast, it seems that she still gets many requests for it, so we shall do a new brew of it soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, as much as I love both LP Red and Amber, I may have to run over to MO and grab a bottle....sounds fab!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, Dolly, it is fab! And, since we have both liked some similar scents, I think you might like this one as well :lol:

I hear my credit card crying again..... :blink: ......I also want the new Raven Moon from M.O.......they both sound like they are right up my alley.....

I hear my credit card crying again..... :blink: ......I also want the new Raven Moon from M.O.......they both sound like they are right up my alley.....

I'm more convinced than ever we are twins! I emailed Cindy about both those fragrances a while ago... the idea of an LP red with amber... ooh la la!

:)

May

I'm more convinced than ever we are twins! I emailed Cindy about both those fragrances a while ago... the idea of an LP red with amber... ooh la la!

:blink:

May

And, the raving from both of you convinced me I needed these scents as well... so my credit card is screaming too!

(hmm, my cc is making an infernal racket since I have a Bar Mitzvah digging into my wallet... but I did buy the most beautiful, but simple and appropriate, green satin dress for Saturday... and only $23.99...tough choice, the dress or a bottle of LP :))

And, the raving from both of you convinced me I needed these scents as well... so my credit card is screaming too!

(hmm, my cc is making an infernal racket since I have a Bar Mitzvah digging into my wallet... but I did buy the most beautiful, but simple and appropriate, green satin dress for Saturday... and only $23.99...tough choice, the dress or a bottle of LP :) )

Knowing the way my addiction is running right now, I probably would have chosen the LP.... :blink:

Knowing the way my addiction is running right now, I probably would have chosen the LP.... :blink:

Yes, but my son would preferr I wear a dress and not just a scent :) He is a funny guy; very, very respectful regarding women. I've raised him so well. Yes, that is a proud mama kvelling (his REAL Bar Mitzvah was this morning, when he donned tefillen and did the blessing and torah reading in our morning minyan... the SHOW Bar Mitzvah is this Saturday, in which he leads services in front of friends and family)

Yes, but my son would preferr I wear a dress and not just a scent :blink: He is a funny guy; very, very respectful regarding women. I've raised him so well. Yes, that is a proud mama kvelling (his REAL Bar Mitzvah was this morning, when he donned tefillen and did the blessing and torah reading in our morning minyan... the SHOW Bar Mitzvah is this Saturday, in which he leads services in front of friends and family)

Congratulations Chai...it *is* a proud moment...!

• 1 month later...

I have just got my order from Cindy.

Heavens to Betsy! Scandalous is fantastic. I really, really hope Cindy gets this rebrewed it is to DIE for. Dolly, if you have not done so already, just get a bottle. One of the reviews above has it nailed, it's like Red with an amazing blend of ambers balancing it perfectly and then a sprinkle of sugars. It is smooth, classy, slightly warmly and sweetly spicy and it is truly, madly, deeply sexy!

I think I like this even more than Sabra and/or Sugared Honeycomb. Just get some! :(

May

To clear any confusion this is Scandalous not Scandalous Intentions - which is also goregous but in a very different way! :P

Edited by May

The more I sniff this, the more I love it.

I think I will need a second bottle.... I would cry if they stopped making this one.

May

I capitulated...

Bottle number two of Scandalous is now on it's way! :o

May

I capitulated...

Bottle number two of Scandalous is now on it's way! :o

May

May, I agree; Scandalous is fantastic! And, I applaud you for being your own best friend and giving yourself a second bottle!

It is so great to be an LP Addict, isn't it?

May, I agree; Scandalous is fantastic! And, I applaud you for being your own best friend and giving yourself a second bottle!

It is so great to be an LP Addict, isn't it?

I had to grab some more, especially as it is a limited and there are so few bottles left. It was a get it now or never have it situation.

So I grabbed... :o

May

Dang! On second wearing... can't wear it! My chemistry amps the patch (I hate strong patch). The patch clobbers the amber to death. :)

Oh no! I'm sorry. :) It's amazing how skin chemistry can change perfumes. I can't even detect the patch, on me I get cinnamon and amber - I am beginning to wonder if I amp cinnamon...

May

Oh no! I'm sorry. :) It's amazing how skin chemistry can change perfumes. I can't even detect the patch, on me I get cinnamon and amber - I am beginning to wonder if I amp cinnamon...

May

I'd KILL to amp cinnmon and amber! :) I DO amp vanilla, so something's going right. :)

I'd KILL to amp cinnmon and amber! :) I DO amp vanilla, so something's going right. :)

But I KILL florals and food types... :) Except, funnily enough, booze .... :) I smell like a distillery when I wear Bumbo... :)

May

But I KILL florals and food types... :blink: Except, funnily enough, booze .... :blink: I smell like a distillery when I wear Bumbo... :)

May

The boozy notes don't usually stick around too well on me......Bumbo's booze left me after about an hour.....I had to re-apply that one.....my skin REALLY sucked it up.....booze, fruit, and all.....

The boozy notes don't usually stick around too well on me......Bumbo's booze left me after about an hour.....I had to re-apply that one.....my skin REALLY sucked it up.....booze, fruit, and all.....

I'm still so looking for my summer holiday blend - I want two actually a day time perfume and a sexy evening one. :) :)

I'm longing for my holiday and consoling myself with shopping and planning!

May

I'm still so looking for my summer holiday blend - I want two actually a day time perfume and a sexy evening one. :):)

I'm longing for my holiday and consoling myself with shopping and planning!

May

Have you tried Summer of Sin yet? It is very yummy and rich.....

Have you tried Summer of Sin yet? It is very yummy and rich.....

I'm tempted but as everyone says it smells like high end sun tan lotion I am worried it might get "lost" at a holiday resort where everyone smells of high end tanning lotion.

I might ask for a sample as my forum special when I next order though.

May

I'm tempted but as everyone says it smells like high end sun tan lotion I am worried it might get "lost" at a holiday resort where everyone smells of high end tanning lotion.

I might ask for a sample as my forum special when I next order though.

May

Yeah, what the heck.....can't go wrong with a sample.......

I think that my summer vacation at the beach perfumes are going to be Mermaids for day and Dark Seductions for night.....or maybe Honeyed Seductions all the time, depending on how absolutely yummy it turns out to be...... :)

Yeah, what the heck.....can't go wrong with a sample.......

I think that my summer vacation at the beach perfumes are going to be Mermaids for day and Dark Seductions for night.....or maybe Honeyed Seductions all the time, depending on how absolutely yummy it turns out to be...... ;)

Weeelll...

It was like this, see... y'know how it goes right? You look at the older perfumes and reckon you might order one as a sample, and then Mara and Danna bring out all these yummy new temptations - that you just HAVE to try, and some other stuff hits the "at risk" list and then there is a sale, and, well, y'know that Summer of Sin sample ends up slipping down your shopping list again...

Sheesh - I will order it one day - honest! :)

May

Edited by May

Weeelll...

It was like this, see... y'know how it goes right? You look at the older perfumes and reckon you might order one as a sample, and then Mara and Danna bring out all these yummy new temptations - that you just HAVE to try, and some other stuff hits the "at risk" list and then there is a sale, and, well, y'know that Summer of Sin sample ends up slipping down your shopping list again...

Sheesh - I will order it one day - honest! :)

May

Yeah, I know how that goes......tell ya what.....I just went and looked, and I have a couple of the mini samples of Summer of Sin......since I will be sending you a pkg later this week, I'll tuck one in there for you..... ;)

Yeah, I know how that goes......tell ya what.....I just went and looked, and I have a couple of the mini samples of Summer of Sin......since I will be sending you a pkg later this week, I'll tuck one in there for you..... ;)

Awww... Thanks Dolly. :) You really are da shiznay ;)

May

edited because my typing sucks

Edited by May

Awww... Thanks Dolly. :) You really are da shiznay ;)

I like to spread the love...... ;)

I think that my summer vacation at the beach perfumes are going to be Mermaids for day and Dark Seductions for night.....or maybe Honeyed Seductions all the time, depending on how absolutely yummy it turns out to be...... :rolleyes:

Manifestation at the beach is yummy. It turns into a mermaid scent when you have the ocean rolling in the background, and adding that touch of salty seaweed.