Adding perfume to unscented pheros

I'm a bit confused... (as usual :D )

I got unscented BI, and I love it! But...I've only tried using my normal spray edp as cover. It works fine but I have a bunch of perfume oils (including LP samples) that I'd like to add either BI or cops too and keep in my purse as to-go type phero's.

What dilution should I aim for if I add BI to perfume oils? I read somewhere that when you customise LP perfumes and add phero's it done with a ratio of 1:9 with 1 part phero, and 9 parts perfume...Is that correct?

I've also read somewhere on the forum that you can go as high as 50:50 (I think with cops)...

So if I want to add BI or cops to my small perfume oils...which ratio should I aim for?

That's going to be a personal choice depending on how loud you like the scent and how much of the phero effect you want. If I were trying that, I'd add a few drops of the phero to the sample perfume. Or fill it up to the limit of what the sample can hold, which is not going to be much if you haven't used much out of the sample. This would be one of those things that I personally wouldn't agonize over an exact ratio, and just do a mad scientist mix.

What dilution should I aim for if I add BI to perfume oils? I read somewhere that when you customise LP perfumes and add phero's it done with a ratio of 1:9 with 1 part phero, and 9 parts perfume...Is that correct?

That ratio only applies when Mara and Danna are using the super-concentrated and undiluted pheros. For instance, when you order an "add-in", instead of diluting it in the unscented base, they use the perfume oil as the actual dilutant for the phero concentrate. I have mixed some LPs with the already diluted unscented pheros, and at 50-50, the scent loses some of its "punch"......that said, if you get it too weak, you will lose some of the phero effect. I would suggest just playing with it to find what works.....there is really not much science to it.....

I've also read somewhere on the forum that you can go as high as 50:50 (I think with cops)...

Good Lord, NO! You can never go 50/50 with copulins! Dr. Stone (the creator of EoW) says 6-10 drops per 1/3 fl.oz. bottle of fragrance. I know many of the girls here use more just in one application, but within a fragrance mix, that's a good formula, and it doesn't overpower the perfume.

Good Lord, NO! You can never go 50/50 with copulins! Dr. Stone (the creator of EoW) says 6-10 drops per 1/3 fl.oz. bottle of fragrance. I know many of the girls here use more just in one application, but within a fragrance mix, that's a good formula, and it doesn't overpower the perfume.

I might start with the low doses and see how I go to be on the safe side...at least with the pure cops... I should be able to ge away with a bit more with the BI though don't you think?

Maybe just mixing the BI with perfume is the way to go and then use the cops neat with good, strong perfume oil as cover :)

Blatant Invitation already has Cops in it at a relatively high concentration. You could probably get away with a little more, if you adhere to application tips from the phero experienced ladies here. The level in BI is already enough for me!

Blatant Invitation already has Cops in it at a relatively high concentration. You could probably get away with a little more, if you adhere to application tips from the phero experienced ladies here. The level in BI is already enough for me!

I agree that BI does have a good dose of cops in it already.....I have only occassionally applied some additional Essence Oil with it, and that is simply because of my experimental nature.....I wanted to see what would happen.....I found that the cops level in BI is normally high enough to do the job.

I agree that BI does have a good dose of cops in it already.....I have only occassionally applied some additional Essence Oil with it, and that is simply because of my experimental nature.....I wanted to see what would happen.....I found that the cops level in BI is normally high enough to do the job.

Yes, but if I add some unscented BI to my perfume oil, even at 50:50, that will dilute the BI wont it? So adding a wee bit more cops wont hurt will it? I know I'm only talking small volumes to keep with me as a sort of to go version, (2 ml's or so), but that's still diluting the BI....

Yes, but if I add some unscented BI to my perfume oil, even at 50:50, that will dilute the BI wont it? So adding a wee bit more cops wont hurt will it? I know I'm only talking small volumes to keep with me as a sort of to go version, (2 ml's or so), but that's still diluting the BI....

That's right, but I'm thinking of how I use my unscented pheros, like BI. Usually I apply a few stripes in strategic locations, allow to dry down, then apply my cover scent over the top. So, I'm probably making about a 50/50 blend right there on my wrist. So as you're creating your to-go blends, think about how you would apply the different components from your bottles at home. Have fun!!! You really can't go wrong!! :)

• 1 month later...
I'm glad I found this post..was wondering the same thing myself..wanted to get a little experimental even but was afraid of messing up...so to speak...

One way to keep from "messing up" is to pick up some of the little small roll ons and mix in that.....I have some bottles that are 3/4 pheros and the rest LP oils......as long as you shake before applying, you should be good to go.