Mixing unscented pheroblends with phero add-ins...

I'm curious, because I think I prefer pheros pre-blended. BUT, want the option of changing it up... does that limit my options as far as using a different mix then? Example: I was thinking of adding CB to Sugared Honeycomb, but I would be layering it with other scents, and might want to bump it all with, say BI or TH, depending on my mood;-)

Would that be a bad idea, since Mara said the Labs recommended not to mix the blends... and I am definitely not a pro at it.

Better still, wondering if Stone Labs has some kind of list of blends that can likely pair vs. blends that shouldn't be, as a general guideline. I can't help it, I'm a compulsive mix-and-matcher... in the kitchen, the bedroom, and all things scent-related...

Or for you forum gurus, which 'ingredients' (and LP available blends, if possible) play nice with certain others in your experience.

Love you all and TIA for your advice! :020105~21:

I'm curious, because I think I prefer pheros pre-blended. BUT, want the option of changing it up... does that limit my options as far as using a different mix then? Example: I was thinking of adding CB to Sugared Honeycomb, but I would be layering it with other scents, and might want to bump it all with, say BI or TH, depending on my mood;-)

Would that be a bad idea, since Mara said the Labs recommended not to mix the blends... and I am definitely not a pro at it.

Better still, wondering if Stone Labs has some kind of list of blends that can likely pair vs. blends that shouldn't be, as a general guideline. I can't help it, I'm a compulsive mix-and-matcher... in the kitchen, the bedroom, and all things scent-related...

Or for you forum gurus, which 'ingredients' (and LP available blends, if possible) play nice with certain others in your experience.

Love you all and TIA for your advice! :(

Well, it all depends on how adventurous you feel.....Mara had passed along that Dr Stone suggested not mixing the blends.....HOWEVER, that said, there are a number of us here who do very well with layering and mixing and matching the different pheros mixes. As far as which ones work and which ones don't, I am sure you will see some of our reviews in the phero review section. However, bear in mind that a mix that works for one person may or may not work for you. The only way you are going to find out what in particular works for you is to try some layering and see.....