New Releases for FEBRUARY 2009

Potion Master

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Children - that's not including the Private Editions for the month, but I shall leave you all to speculate until after the weekend because I am off with the KSBF for Valentine's weekend. :666:

Soooo.... I expect you all to be on your best behavior and not hammer the little Sinister Girl too badly for clues. Heh. Right.

Hope everyone has an ultra lucky Friday the 13th, and a FABULOUS Valentine's Day!

KISSES!

~ Mara

xoxoxoxoxoxox

want...want...want more details.

Spring smellies! Yummy.

Look at the label for Hoyden - makes me think of the label for scented Cuddlebunny. Wondering...

And the Phero Potions? What Phero would make a power potion? Something new? To replace the almost extinct Cougar? Or using Dominance in a blend?

Fooey. Friday the 13th - and only unanswered questions. I need more coffee.

Fooey. Friday the 13th - and only unanswered questions. I need more coffee.

And we won't know until after the weekend......guess we'll all just have to wait.....and wonder......

Very nice Ladies :666: as always you never cease to amaze !!!

Mara, Have a 'fun' weekend and don't you mind SG, we'll take care of her (heh-heh), she'll be just fine.

:dancingfruits0nm: OMG. I'm so excited. I thought that I was dreaming when I saw Feb New Releases. I already see full bottles of Sorceress, Hummingbird Nectar and Flower of the Beast in my future. I love the label for Sorceress and what a coincidence because I just bought a crystal ball over the weekend. Just for fun and games of course And the "I don't know but it's green" reminds me of a fun night spent drinking Kamikaze's with friends, when someone wanted to know what I was drinking. Those were my very words.

Good job Mara and Dana. I can't wait to order EVERYTHING. :dancingfruits0nm:

And the "I don't know but it's green" reminds me of a fun night spent drinking Kamikaze's with friends, when someone wanted to know what I was drinking. Those were my very words.

I use to go to bar in Vermont called the Taco House, they didn't sell/make tacos BUT ! they made PITCHERS of 'Kamikaze's (heh-heh)

Ok, Children - that's not including the Private Editions for the month, but I shall leave you all to speculate until after the weekend because I am off with the KSBF for Valentine's weekend. :666:

Soooo.... I expect you all to be on your best behavior and not hammer the little Sinister Girl too badly for clues. Heh. Right.

Hope everyone has an ultra lucky Friday the 13th, and a FABULOUS Valentine's Day!

KISSES!

~ Mara

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Where are my manners!? Have GREAT weekend!! (*you had us all cross-eyed and such with the new releases!..*) :drunk:

Lovin' the 'I don't know but it's Green'. Variation on a Star Trek quote. I'm thinking even without a description (can't believe they are going to leave us hanging ALL weekend) that it's a must-have.

How much of an LP crazed geek am I, you ask? I have already pulled down the images to make a desktop pic to obsess over today! Otherwise I'll keep re-loading this thread...I *know* me!

LOL, oh c'mon, Star Trek quote notwithstanding...it seems kinda obvious what "green" is going to be! Which makes me happy because I love those kind of scents. The Sorceress/Sorcerer combo intrigues me the most, I think. Flower of the Beast made me laugh, though, it's so whimsical! It's like Danna started out with one of her signature deep dark concepts and then Mara came along and said, "We need flowers!" And then Danna threw up her hands and said, "Oh whatever!" :abfx:

Okay, that was a little silly, heh. Don't beat me, Sinister Girl! *hides*

Edited by luna65

:dancingfruits0nm: OMG. I'm so excited. I thought that I was dreaming when I saw Feb New Releases.

OMG OMG, I saw the title and totally got confused! WAY to good to be true! I am sooooooo stocking up on LP Pink! I dont care if it is a lil different then the original I want like 5 bottles! OK NOW I am going to start saving up as my wishlist is getting LONG!!!! Hmmm can I justify 10 bottles this month?!!!

Oh this really is for FEBRUARY (I am easily confused)....

Ruh Roh, Shaggy. I am spotting a bunch...and I was going to skip a few monthly packs to get caught up on other scents....oh well maybe next month then.

Now back to the beginning of the thread to obsess over the labels again...

Edited by Pony

OMG! :surprised: I didn't even realise February potions were out already. I just saw the post. OMG! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

They look fabulous! OMG! Ive lost my mind everyone. :abfx::wacko::wacko:

I just yesterday recieved my January sampler. Oh wow!!!

LP HEAVEN!!! :ange:

I'am tripping in LP Heaven!!

Have an amazing Valentine Day Mara + Danna :020105~21:

Edited by AncientGoddess

That is correct.

Because I *won't* tell.

hehehehehehehehehehe

Really..not even for THIS???

2.jpg

*Wibble*

The Green is NOT *that* green LOL

I'm guessing Absinthe, the green fairy. Purveyor of forgetfulness and madness. Needing sugar to be palatable with wormwood as a base.