New Releases for FEBRUARY 2009

Potion Master

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, people really do suck. I mean you get a pet for happiness and love and all the good feelings that come with it. Then when times get tough you just drop it off? I have wonder if maybe the kittehs would be better off in new homes or even on their own if that's what their owners think of them. Times get tough and you toss out a member of your family? To anyone who truly cares about their pet, that would be unfathomable. So you have to wonder about the people who give them up so easily.

Yeah, I can't understand it either......I have all rescued animals in my home.....2 indoor cats, a big oscar fish (who was going to be euthanized by his previous owner), and now a new outdoor kitteh.

I have a bunch of feral cats who live under my house (in Louisiana a lot of homes are built up off the ground), and I have been asked why I don't call animal control to come and trap them. My response was that they don't bother me.....I don't have to feed them, and I have never had a rat or mouse in my house. Recently though, someone dropped off a tame gray tabby (she's an adult).....she was hanging around my backdoor, and since my son fed her, she has adopted us. He has named her Lucy. She doesn't want to come in the house, but she does love to be petted and waits for that food every morning! If my son has his way, she'll be in the house before it's over with.....

I can see a "vet trip" in our near future.....

Edited by Dolly

An amazing collection this month! Loving the notes in Sorceress and Flower of Venus. The white roses sound exquisite!

I KNOW.....I can't wait! As soon as the full bottles hit the shopping cart, I am ready to go.....my credit card is at the ready......

I KNOW.....I can't wait! As soon as the full bottles hit the shopping cart, I am ready to go.....my credit card is at the ready......

Same here. There are several that look positively amazing. I hope I get some more overtime at work so I can indulge my addiction!

Mara,

I lived in NY in the 80's with my best friend. We moved there after looking at a people magazine photo of Duran Duran ( I know) in a nightlcub. There were just regular people in the background. She said "that could be us!!" So we moved to NYC and enjoyed the Palladium, Limelight, Area. It was a heyday for nightclubs and musicians. We had a blast. But we lived off ramen 10 for 1.00 and jiffy muffin mix 5 for 1.00. It was worth it though, the stories we have to tell....

I just spent over $200CND on an order that runs the gamut of LP's lovely scents. Luckily, I included the monthly pack for march. I'm TOTALLY cut off from my credit card! So happy I thought to buy the monthly, but I won't know what to do if I end up wanting full bottles of some of them (la fleur cremeuse and the venus one have me waiting impatiently)....i can see how getting samples simply set you up to really want big bottles-particularly with ominous threats of scents going on the endangered list.

What a conundrum!

The descriptions sound amazing as usual, i am going to stick to just ordering the sample pack plus lp pink for now - once the samples come i think humming bird and fluer de creme (?) will definitely be big bottles - i still did not order all the big bottles i want for feb - maybe i will wait for my 1,000 post celebratory order

Who am i kidding? I know i can't wait that long

I just ordered my sampler, along with a few other samples I've been wanting to try. I also e-mailed the ladies, since I'm not quite sure how to pre-order LP: Pink. I think I must have a bottle, and on the off chance that it doesn't work for me, I'm sure someone will want it!!

Ah yes, Mara or Danna, can you put aside a bottle of LP Pink for me pretty, pretty please with PINK sugar on top? I am going to be placing yet another order as soon as the link to order the bottles appear, but since this one is going fast (hope you'll be rebrewing!), I'd love to have a bottle put aside for me. I have some other items I'm going to order and I'd like to keep them together for you instead of doing one bottle purchases. Thanks!

How does one pre-order LP:Pink? I really want to try that one!! ;)

I didn't know we could preorder either, but after I read the post by Mara, I emailed her here: timessquareproductions@yahoo.com

Okay.............

The New Release order page is up, and so is the Trial Size order page. So you now have access to all the new goodies. The other pages will be up soon.

Thanks for your patience!

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

CC: You're a good Mommy concerned with the welfare of your own young child. When you're both older and more comfortable, you'll have more emotional space for pets in your life. But now they pale in importance by comparison to the love you have for your own small child. And that's a wonderful thing. :SMOOCH:

Aww thank-you :001_tt2: What I didnt write earlier was that I had thought about getting a kitty to join my lil family about a year ago. But then my thought had been that I should wait until my life is a lil more stable. I want to make sure my son is going to understand how to take care of our kitt. And I want to make sure we have the time to invest in the kitty :)

:666: ...shoot, if I can convert my boyfriend, I can convert *anyone*! :666:

Seriously, it's surprised me that when he took in one of the neighborhood ferals, that it would last. He's become quite the softy when it comes to Squeak now, and I think he's had lots of laughter and some really sweet moments too. I think at the right time, in the right family, a pet is a wonderful enhancement. There's nothing like the unconditional love of a pet be it dog, cat, hamster...whatever. CC when the time is right, you'll know it's time for some kind of pet. :dog1: :001_tt2::)

I can't believe this! I've been trying to resist temptation, and I busted my credit card again!

I've always wanted to try Love Potion Pink (sounds like my kinda scent anyways) as a matter of fact, my first email as a newbie to Mara was about LP Pink when it got sold out *sigh* lol

And now, I own it! lol! I'm excited now! :001_tt2:

I love all this talk of cats! My own furbaby, Tasha, has been ailing a bit of late. She's older and developed an auto-immune problem. We're treating with steroids, but the treatment is affecting her kidney function, so we go to the vet weekly for blood checks. It's hard to deal with, but she's worth it :001_tt2:

The new releases sound wonderful. I added a couple of samples to my order(lots of pheros-I've become fascinated by them). Really looking forward to trying out Sorceress! I guess I'm odd girl out on LP Pink though-any hint of spun sugar/candy floss/cotton candy generally means disaster on my skin. *sigh* More for the rest of you with kinder chemistry, I suppose.

Hi Starlite,

Order via the links, and that will put you through our regular cart program, rather than being invoiced.

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Sorry. I was confused because the new ones aren't coming up for me. I can wait to order. It's not that big a deal. I just didn't want to miss out on LP Pink since it sounds divine. I actually need to wait to order because I'm adding in a sample for CC but don't know which one she wants yet. But the new releases aren't coming up for me on those pages. Maybe it's me - lack of sleep from working an overnight shift.

Yep, lack of sleep and I had to refresh the page when I was on it. Then they all showed up.

Edited by starlitegirl

Hi, just ordered via cart so do I need to send another email to cancel the attempted preorder/ invoice rquest? Or is it understood that it's been accommodated...

I can't read much more of this thread though, yall are making me miss having kittehs waaaaayy too much. I want at least one (hub says two, so they can play together... aaawwwww) but we gotta buy a place first. Or at least wait til we move from here.

Oh well, at least I'll have the precious LP Pink, sounds like a sweet kitteny smeller at least! :J001:

It did not come up for me either, i just put lp pink in the search box and added it that way

When you've a chance, clear the old pages out of your browser, with windows hold down the Shift key and the "re-load" button on your browser window. I've been out of touch too long w/the MACs..but either way, clear out your "cached" pages...should help!

IT support signing off to watch the Oscars!

Sorry. I was confused because the new ones aren't coming up for me. I can wait to order. It's not that big a deal. I just didn't want to miss out on LP Pink since it sounds divine. I actually need to wait to order because I'm adding in a sample for CC but don't know which one she wants yet. But the new releases aren't coming up for me on those pages. Maybe it's me - lack of sleep from working an overnight shift.

Yep, lack of sleep and I had to refresh the page when I was on it. Then they all showed up.

Why dont you nab me a hummingbird nectar, I like peach usually so I am sure it will be great ;)

If you click the first link it brings you to the bottles. You should see LP Pink.

I simply CAN'T WAIT to get my package!! Full bottles of Bacchanalia and Sorceress, plus a few samples of various ones also! AND, 2 bottles of Unscented Super Sexy.....I am stockpiling......

*yay*

I also placed my order! Samples of Sorceress and Sorcerer plus a bottle of SS4W spiked LP: Pink and a bottle of unscented SS4W!

See I too am digging the Super Sexy concoction :lightsaber1:

Then I'll wait to read some reviews of the others and decide if I need them......I really should get more conservative with my perfume purchases.......even if I live to see my 500th birthday I would not finish all the perfume I have......

Still.....I'm having *way* too much fun with the pheros not to try the new combos :lightsaber1:

AD-LPPink09.jpg

Love Potion: PINK 2009

All the powerfully seductive ingredients of our original Love Potion®, with the addition of the most delicious fairy floss cotton candy pink sugars imaginable! Dreamy in the extreme!

This year's offering combines four buttery Vanilla oils from around the globe - from Madagascar, France, India and Mexico - added to Amber from Tunisia, Patchouli from India, native American Berries and Sugars galore!

(I hate to mention this, but pre-orders for this blend have been so high that LP: PINK 2009 is already an endangered species. Get it while you can, it's too delicious to miss!)

AD-FlowerVenus.jpg

Flower of Venus

And ode to the Goddess of Love, crafted of flowers sacred to her. A misty floral melange based on the scent of her favorite vintage White Roses, rounded out with wild Pansies, (which gained their color when pierced by Cupid's arrow - and are fabled to ensure the love of one's sweetheart), Geranium, Rose Geranium, and misty Blue Musk.

AD-HBird.jpg

Hummingbird Nectar

Nectar sipped by wee little hummingbirds, sweetly kissed with their favorite florals. Peach nectar, honeysuckle, ivory lilac, a touch of nectarine and morning glory, and that all-important dyed red sugar syrup!

AD-Hoyden.jpg

Hoyden

Behold - the perfectly angelic demeanor of the proper young lady: Dressed prettily, legs crossed demurely, a crisp bow in her sweetly curled hair, quietly pleasant in her corner...NOT!

The definition: "A high-spirited, boisterous, or saucy girl."

And they say it like it's a BAD thing?!

The sweet scent of youth and spring sunshine, mischievousness and high-spirited, boisterous FUN! Hmmm... Very unladylike. Very unladylike indeed...

Sweet Grasses, Orchids, Zinnia, Dandelion, Peach, Vanilla, Spring Honey and Brown Sugar. Excitement is in the air!!!

AD-Sorceress.jpg

Sorceress - A Pheromone Enhanced Power Potion for Women

Under her spell... Dark resinous ingredients for power and passion. A magickal spell oil of Resins, Spice, Florals and Musk, made for her with the addition of our Dominance for Women pheromone blend. The Sorceress is queen of all she surveys...

AD-Sorcerer.jpg

Sorcerer - A Pheromone Enhanced Power Potion for Men

Under his spell... Dark resinous ingredients for power and passion. A magickal spell oil of dark Resins, Spice, deep herbal florals and Musk, made for him with the addition of our Wanted Man pheromone blend. The Sorcerer commands, and with this blend he can have her.

Good thing I ordered the sample pack. I can see the Sorceress being a big size buy for sure. Finally did my taxes over the weekend. Can't wait for that refund check iam buying at least 4 big size bottles along with some samples.

I love all this talk of cats! My own furbaby, Tasha, has been ailing a bit of late. She's older and developed an auto-immune problem. We're treating with steroids, but the treatment is affecting her kidney function, so we go to the vet weekly for blood checks. It's hard to deal with, but she's worth it :)

The new releases sound wonderful. I added a couple of samples to my order(lots of pheros-I've become fascinated by them). Really looking forward to trying out Sorceress! I guess I'm odd girl out on LP Pink though-any hint of spun sugar/candy floss/cotton candy generally means disaster on my skin. *sigh* More for the rest of you with kinder chemistry, I suppose.

Roo is on steroids too-her body attacks her teeth.