New Releases for FEBRUARY 2009

Potion Master

OK, I am sitting here with my new releases in front of me. I promised my friend we would smell them together. My friend is sleeping. How good of a friend am I??

OOOOOOH, I don't know if I would be able to be THAT good of a friend.....I would probably be slathered in all of them when said friend woke up......

edited because I can't spell......

Edited by Dolly

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I am sitting here with my new releases in front of me. I promised my friend we would smell them together. My friend is sleeping. How good of a friend am I??

MUCH better a friend than I! (I'd at least pop the vials open and sniff)

Therapygirl, my friend. How can this be? I keep lookin at the dang homepage and they aren't even up there for sale yet. I wants the creamy flowers!! Do you live round the block from the scent studio?

See that's why I don't have any friends. :)

However, my migraine is insisting I wait to slather, at least for a little while; though I never do the how-many-scents-can-I-fit-on-my-body thing because I'm a SRS BSNS perfume geek.

Therapygirl, my friend. How can this be? I keep lookin at the dang homepage and they aren't even up there for sale yet. I wants the creamy flowers!! Do you live round the block from the scent studio?

It takes a few extra weeks for them to show up on the homepage and in the regular section of the gift shop. Click on the New Releases link right above last month's releases on the home page. You can order them there.

Because we have a new release program-here:http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Yearly TRIAL SIZE Subscription ~ (1.75 ml x 10 x 12)

Those with subscriptions have already received theirs.

We add the NR to the CART- http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

first, then the homepage and perfumerie pages are done last, we give the MB members first shot.

Hope that answers your questions, like we say, there are PERKS for being an active forum member!

Uhm, it's because I am special of course, right? Duh!

Not really, I live on the complete other side of the country, I am just blessed to have gotten my subscription today! I think mine runs out next month, and I may have to sell a child or two, but I'm gonna find a way to renew because I sh*t you not this is absolutely the highlight of my life!

I'm really excited to try LP Pink after all the raves I've heard about it. I have around 3 or 4 others I'd like to try, but I wanted to wait and see what the reviews say about which ingredients come across strongest because there's a good mix of ingredients in most of them that don't work well with my chemistry. :) They're very tempting, and I had to actually use all my willpower to not get those samples.

I'm really excited to try LP Pink after all the raves I've heard about it. I have around 3 or 4 others I'd like to try, but I wanted to wait and see what the reviews say about which ingredients come across strongest because there's a good mix of ingredients in most of them that don't work well with my chemistry. :666: They're very tempting, and I had to actually use all my willpower to not get those samples.

I haven't had a chance to try LP Pink either yet but Iam sure it'll be amazing. I'am really looking forward to trying Sorceress. :)

Iam going to give Sorcerer to my sweetie. He likes the LP. I had some samples from the past that I never use because they are designed for a male but I wasn't sure who to give it to because I have a few fellas in my life latley, but Iam glad I gave it to my sweetie. I knew he was the right one to give it to because he would appreciate them and use them. He's also into the same arts and practices as me and he loved the LP. Now we use them together and omg it's so intense. I never used LP with other people before because I was waiting for the right one to try it with and its really intense.

Edited by AncientGoddess

Still waiting for my samples (looks forlorn at all the reviews for new smellies and sighs)

As Sooon as I got home from work today I ran to the mailbox and threw it open...only to find a letter from my cable company. Since slumping into my house I have lost that oletter and dreamed of my LP's hopefully braving the ocean to swim to my door...

Finally ordered the February sampler, I should be getting them right about the time the MARCH sampler debut :CHEERS~19: . Gotta get the yearly subscription.

I'm waiting on mine too. It's really hard!

Did you guys get your goodies yet? I'am still waiting for mine. :D I didn't even get my tracking email yet. Wondering if maybe it was sent already :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

I haven't received any e-mails since I got my "your order will ship soon" e-mail on 2/22. I'm trying to be patient....

Me too (pouty face - try not to cry when open emails to not see a shipped email)

Did you guys get your goodies yet? I'am still waiting for mine. :) I didn't even get my tracking email yet. Wondering if maybe it was sent already :)

Don't worry hun....the ladies are just super busy right now.....I haven't gotten mine either.....I know its hard, but try to be patient!

I'm still waiting for mine but I've got plenty other LP's to keep me busy.

Yep me too. It's just always hard waiting for the new months releases. I need to get the yearly subscription! :(

Edited by AncientGoddess

It's hard trying to be patient but I know it will be worth the wait.

Like Dolly said, M & D are super busy. I emailed them last week and I know they are working hard and trying their best to get our "smellies" out to us soon! :)

Mara and Danna are super busy right now. Its been 2 weeks and i still haven't even recieved my tracking email. I understand though. We all are obsessed with the beautiful smellies on here. hehehehee! :D

I've been using the LP i have and I actually need to reup on "Vain" "Sweet Revenge" and some other bottles that are empty now :)

I'am still waiting for my huge tax refund check. Soon as I get that iam placing a huge order to bad tax's are a pain in the ass...lols!

Edited by AncientGoddess

Mara and Danna are super busy right now. Its been 2 weeks and i still haven't even recieved my tracking email. I understand though. We all are obsessed with the beautiful smellies on here. hehehehee! :blue_dancing_banana:

I've been using the LP i have and I actually need to reup on "Vain" "Sweet Revenge" and some other bottles that are empty now :Blusher:

I'am still waiting for my huge tax refund check. Soon as I get that iam placing a huge order to bad tax's are a pain in the ass...lols!

Hey hun, glad you are enjoying your LPs so much! If you dont mind trading there is an amped bottle of sweet revenge available in the trading post. If SR worked on me, I totally would have nabbed it up, but cest la vie :cry:

I think TG is offering it.

Hey hun, glad you are enjoying your LPs so much! If you dont mind trading there is an amped bottle of sweet revenge available in the trading post. If SR worked on me, I totally would have nabbed it up, but cest la vie :)

I think TG is offering it.

Hey Everyone. I finally got my tracking email on the 9th so my goodies should be arriving hopefully soon and right in time for the weekend. The tracking doesnt have to much information on it right now but at least I know my spring beauties are on there way to me. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

About trading. I would love too, but I don't have a lot of bigger size bottles of LP. I have a lot of samplers and most of my big sizes are like a quarter left. I'am waiting for my tax refund so I can place my big order and reup on a bunch of big size goodies but thank you so much for the offer. :toast:

Edited by AncientGoddess

I just checked the cart and LP Pink 2009 is sold out???

If you email M & D asap, there may be ONE available. I had it a couple on hold but decided to let one go... I doubt she added it to the cart. Its worth a shot to see if it is still available.

I ordered a bottle unsniffed (still waiting for the goodies) but i was thinkiing i wanted another one just in case i loved it - WOW, good things go quick - i guess if i need another bottle i'll have to hit the trade boards and beg

YYYEEESSSS :^^: .....They have arrived!! Haven't had a chance to dig into my beauties yet cause iam at work but at least I know they have arrived. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: and just in time for the weekend. I can't wait to check out Sorceress and LP Pink. Although seems like LP Pink is already sold out before ive had a chance to even sniff it. ;) It's alright though. So many goodies. Soon as I get home iam ripping the happy box open, putting on everything and going out clubbing with my sweetie. EEEEEEEEEE HAPPY FRIDAY Ladies! :magicstick:

Edited by AncientGoddess