Blatant Invitation Trial

Hey,

So I just decided to try out BI before going to run an errand to the drugstore and grocery store. I went to two drugstores and one grocery store (none had the item I was looking for), and I hate to say that I didn't get any results.

This was a downer since I expected a hit, from what I've read on the forum here. Am I not giving it a fair shot? (I know I am not, because I gotta test more, but still...) Makes me feel like a dweeb. I'm attractive, in my mid-twenties and nothing. I thought guys would look at me more, but nope.

Now, this is how I applied: I shook the bottle well, and rolled behind both ears, up and down on my throat, and on my wrists. I applied my personal perfume which is a buttercream scent to cover up the stank (not covering the BI points).

I know that body chemistry may make a difference, as I do sweat easily. I do also naturally have facial and body hair (not anymore due to permanent hair removal) but I don't think that's due to any high testosterone b/c I think I had that tested as a teen and it turned out negative (plus I am of partial Eastern descent. Hair and stank sometimes comes with the territory. Though we do have killer lashes).

Anyway, I'm looking to you lovely and wise ladies for some advice and/or pep-talk. Did I not use enough? Eventhough I felt like I may be overusing as I was putting it on?

Edited by pinup

Hi Pinup, Glad to see you got some BI to play with. Sorry that you didnt have good results ;)

I have an arm around my son cuddling so I am typing one handed. due to this I will just state that I am 24 and less is so much better with this one. I will be back in 20 mins to say more :)

It will get better! we will help

Hi Pinup, Glad to see you got some BI to play with. Sorry that you didnt have good results ;)

I have an arm around my son cuddling so I am typing one handed. due to this I will just state that I am 24 and less is so much better with this one. I will be back in 20 mins to say more :)

It will get better! we will help

Awww. Thanks so much for enlisting to help. I look forward to your advice. Wow, it's funny, I expected all you ladies to be older than me since you know so much.

Did you let i dry down for about 15 to 20 min. before putting a cover scent? This one needs good dry down time . Maybe try a little less , Im 41 and only need a swipe on each wrist and on both sides of my neck. The best advice I can offer is put it on then forget about it . The hits will come, they maybe subtle or sometimes in your face. Hpoe this helps a bit.

Keep trying we don't all get homeruns everytime we come up to bat - my first attempt with the pheros had em runnin in the other direction like i was plague, then i got weird hits and now i think i am settlin in to somewhat normalcy - just go with the flow and it'll happen

Did you let i dry down for about 15 to 20 min. before putting a cover scent? This one needs good dry down time . Maybe try a little less , Im 41 and only need a swipe on each wrist and on both sides of my neck. The best advice I can offer is put it on then forget about it . The hits will come, they maybe subtle or sometimes in your face. Hpoe this helps a bit.

Thanks, you guys. Actually, I didn't wait that long. But does that matter as long as I didn'y cover the spots where I put the pheros? I didn't literally cover the pheros. I just dabbed solid perfume near the spots.

Thanks, you guys. Actually, I didn't wait that long. But does that matter as long as I didn'y cover the spots where I put the pheros? I didn't literally cover the pheros. I just dabbed solid perfume near the spots.

Hhmm, I dont know . This is one for Dolly. I cover the area applied with BI, but I dont know if it matters or not.

Alright My dear. These ladies are giving you some great advice. Everyone experiences different things AND it takes time to get the OMG response.

I am going to just start from the beginnine, this will be repeat but I am tired and need to just lay out the speel.

Pheromones take time to get use to and really understand. Pheromones arent going to give you the AXE commercial affected. You will find your perfect amount that will drive guys crazy but it wont do it to EVERY SINGLE guy, but it will do it to some guys and you wont even know it. THey are good at hiding it or waiting for more appropriate situations. I have had timeas where I thought no one even noticed me or my pheros...but then later in a night or the next day even a guy will telll me that they couldnt understand what was happening but they were SO tured on when I was around.

BI is a VERY SEXUAL pheromone so it is going to entice guys and make them want sex. A grocery store isnt the best place to show a girl you want to get it on with her, so you may not see this. You may notice subtle hints (and this is what will be the beginning of your phero journey). Subtle hints are extra long eye contact, a guy looking at you a couple times, an awkward situation cuz a guy cant talk, smiles, blushing..the lil body language.

Your body language and attitude is key in pheros to. If you are putting off a sexual phero but your body language is "dont mess with me" etc, you arent going to get a good phero response...you may even notice negative behaviour towards you. You need to be open and friendly when wearing pheros.This isnt always easy but a lil effort will go a much longer way with pheros.

Learning about how to use pheros is a process but it isnt hard to pick up on it if you are patient and dont get discouraged at the beginning.

Start with a little and work your way up to find the sweet spot.

With BI I use a swipe on either wrist (just over an inch in length) then i dab my wrists on pulse points. I then will put a lil in my cleavage and to the back of my hairline.

this is a VERY fun dose for me. When I wear this I get a very god amount of male attention. I went out the other day wearing BI with my 2 older sisters who are gorgeous and thinner than me. We had two guys with us, one who has had interest in my oldest sister. As the night progressed I had both of their attentions. It was as if my sisters didnt even exist...a lot of fun and all I did was wear BI and just be comfy with who I was nd enjoy myself. Nothing crazy no skanky ness ;) just fun.

So dont give up and continue reading and asking for advice...patiently enjoy the world of pheros..its FUN!

Sorry just saw this. I know with pheros that I havent seen as easy results I have applied the scent beside with only a lil overlap but otherwise it is ok but the added cover of perfume will slow down the diffussion of the phero so it will take more time for others to notice it.

I like using a stronger perfume with good throw. I probably wouldnt use a solid. Not that it wouldbt work, but the throw might not be as strong. Dirty sexy, cuddle bunny, LP RED, and LP Pink are some of my fav phero mixing scents. They are potent and blend well. I wait about 10 mins (while doing my makeup) for the phero dry down. I wait until the smell as softened on BI to a more powdery finish.

Sorry just saw this. I know with pheros that I havent seen as easy results I have applied the scent beside with only a lil overlap but otherwise it is ok but the added cover of perfume will slow down the diffussion of the phero so it will take more time for others to notice it.

I like using a stronger perfume with good throw. I probably wouldnt use a solid. Not that it wouldbt work, but the throw might not be as strong. Dirty sexy, cuddle bunny, LP RED, and LP Pink are some of my fav phero mixing scents. They are potent and blend well. I wait about 10 mins (while doing my makeup) for the phero dry down. I wait until the smell as softened on BI to a more powdery finish.

Wow, thanks soooo much, Curiouschic. I'm so encouraged and that was such a wealth of information.

So, in this last post, what you're saying is that it's probably best to really wait the full drydown time before putting on ANY scent afterward anywhere near the phero spots, right? I'm definitely going to wait from now on, but I just want to investigate what could have thrown things offkilter. Oh, and that's also interesting that you're better off with a scent that has a strong "throw", or at least stronger than my dainty vanilla/butter solid.

Well, thank you again for writing even when you were tired. I really appreciate it. When you get the time, would you let me know if I got what you said correctly?

I'm eternally grateful to you guys. I looooove this forum.

Id say you pretty much got it. Wait for dry down. If you apply perfume b4 a full dry down the ewwie copulin scent will be more obvious. The full dry down avoids this.

I would say avoid aplying perfume directly over top but keep it close by (side by side)

Id say you pretty much got it. Wait for dry down. If you apply perfume b4 a full dry down the ewwie copulin scent will be more obvious. The full dry down avoids this.

I would say avoid aplying perfume directly over top but keep it close by (side by side)

Great. Thank you. So, I guess although I didn't wait for the drydown, I applied the perfume side-by-side. I guess I'm still a phero girl in training. So grateful for you guys.

Hhmm, I dont know . This is one for Dolly. I cover the area applied with BI, but I dont know if it matters or not.

You can either apply over the BI or beside......like CC says, try to use a perfume that has good throw.....it will make people want to get closer and smell you, thus getting more in range of the pheros.

I think CC covered the rest of it pretty well, also......and I agree with her.....for your first time out, BI is pretty sexual to be going out running errands (not that I haven't done that, but that is just me).......as a younger woman you will probably use less BI because it is loaded with cops and most younger women produce a lot of those already. Start slow.....

Hits will not always smack you in the face (sometimes they will).....they will usually be subtle reactions......it is most fun to wear pheros around people you already know, because you are more apt to notice if their behavior strays from the norm.

Above all, have fun!!

Edited by Dolly

You can either apply over the BI or beside......like CC says, try to use a perfume that has good throw.....it will make people want to get closer and smell you, thus getting more in range of the pheros.

I think CC covered the rest of it pretty well, also......and I agree with her.....for your first time out, BI is pretty sexual to be going out running errands (not that I haven't done that, but that is just me).......as a younger woman you will probably use less BI because it is loaded with cops and most younger women produce a lot of those already. Start slow.....

Hits will not always smack you in the face (sometimes they will).....they will usually be subtle reactions......it is most fun to wear pheros around people you already know, because you are more apt to notice if their behavior strays from the norm.

Above all, have fun!!

Thank you, Dolly. You know, I was perusing the forum again today (as usual for me now), and I found a post you made on what to expect with the pheros. I guess I was expecting cars to crash, in a way. And, I'm thinking maybe my perfume doesn't have enough power. These are really good things to keep in mind. That, and with cops, less is more, especially since I'm in my twenties.

Edited by pinup

Learning about how to use pheros is a process but it isnt hard to pick up on it if you are patient and dont get discouraged at the beginning.

Start with a little and work your way up to find the sweet spot.

With BI I use a swipe on either wrist (just over an inch in length) then i dab my wrists on pulse points. I then will put a lil in my cleavage and to the back of my hairline.

this is a VERY fun dose for me. When I wear this I get a very god amount of male attention.

That's a lot less than what I apply...(but that's been covered in another thread)...

Too little BI = no effects noticed right...How do you know if you're applying too much though? Do you get the uncomfortable type attention or do you simply scare them off completely so there's again no effects noticed?

It's all situational...there are so many variables to consider: not only how much you apply but what social situation you are in, whether people can actually smell you, who those people are (do they know you, or are they strangers), how you appear visually, what aura are you projecting. Pheromones are an enhancement of your own persona, in that they might either amplify what you already project, or assist you in projecting something more desirable or noticible.

For example, usually in a situation where you might dress down and go on errands but are "loaded for bear" as Dolly says, then whatever hits you might get are indicative of the pheros themselves assisting you in appearing desirable because it's not a social situation in which you are encouraging attention with all manner of signals.

That's a lot less than what I apply...(but that's been covered in another thread)...

Too little BI = no effects noticed right...How do you know if you're applying too much though? Do you get the uncomfortable type attention or do you simply scare them off completely so there's again no effects noticed?

Its funny, when i apply that amount i feel like i am dosing myself in it lol. I like staring out small cuz then it goes further if i can get the desired results. ANd i have found when i put too much on i drive the guy crazy. Makes him uncomfortably horny (although he may not always mention it). Some of my experiences have brought me caution on the amount.

Like Dolly said, it can be quite fun wearing it out to the store...I have had bumbling cashier whom at other times i have had him and he has been cool and swauve :lolipop:

Above all, have fun!!

Sp - with the caveat that CC, Dolly and Luna - are all a million times more accomplished at this that I am -

I'd echo BI is pretty sexual. I burned through a bottle in no time - but that's because I'm nearing 40, have been married *4* Ever - and wanted the DH to chase me around the house. A LOT.

BTW - With BI - desired response achieved. The DH - thinks I am SO stinking hot.

Would I wear BI to work or running errands? No. Because I really don't want the zitty clerk over at the Walgreens to want to jump me...seriously. Maybe the clerk at yours is cuter?!

With some tongue in cheek - it's about premium targeting? An overall aura of hotness to the general public - at least for me - is Cougar or SS4W. Although I know there is a large portion of folks on the board who would not use either one in public as it would be too sexual. That being said...

Ensuring I get horizontal and superimposed with the DH? BI OR Cougar/loaded with a BIG Ol' swipe of EoW neat

Being generally loved? Treasured Hearts (Thanks Dolly) works like a champ and is excellent at work. Although I'd tell you Tomashi No Tomo is a close second. For some reason the PE of Freya with Betanol is just ok - and the Betrothal with Est - Peeeeuuuuuwwwww. Something in my chemistry amps some herb in a bad way - and I smell like some freaky slightly floral basil/rosemary bread. Even if basil and rosemary are not in there - it gets on the skin and RUUNNNNNN AWAY! Stinky, bad smelly Shelly B. With everyone at work trying to be polite - well that's *interesting* - which are you wearing today? Think the one yesterday was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. Just a thought.

The others - use the search function on the boards. :-) Anything by Dolly, CC, Luna and Ail - are bound to be tutorials in ways to use/consider.

Night night -it's a school night - and the first call comes early. :-)

Kisses to all -

Shelly B

With some tongue in cheek - it's about premium targeting? An overall aura of hotness to the general public - at least for me - is Cougar or SS4W. Although I know there is a large portion of folks on the board who would not use either one in public as it would be too sexual.

Shelly is spot on! Cougar and SS4W do just that.....give an aura of hotness.....and I think that neither one of them is way too sexual for daily use......SS is one of my faves for that specific purpose.....you know, out with friends, don't want to smell like a sex-bomb, but want to ooze the aura of....."yeah, I'm hot and I know it".....

Oh, Shelly.....glad you are enjoying the Treasured Hearts....it does seem to work like a charm......

Edited by Dolly

Shelly is spot on! Cougar and SS4W do just that.....give an aura of hotness.....and I think that neither one of them is way too sexual for daily use......SS is one of my faves for that specific purpose.....you know, out with friends, don't want to smell like a sex-bomb, but want to ooze the aura of....."yeah, I'm hot and I know it".....

Oh, Shelly.....glad you are enjoying the Treasured Hearts....it does seem to work like a charm......

Dollya and Shelly B,

Both of you really help me to distinguish finally between BI and SSW + Cougar. I didn't know before how Cougar was different from BI. Now I know. Also, I am eyeing Treasured Hearts lustily. That's next on my list. I've developed quite the arsenal in 1 month's time of knowing about LP. So far, I have BI, Cougar, SSW, and I'm receiving Popularity Potion in the mail.

Edited by pinup

Dollya and Shelly B,

Both of you really help me to distinguish finally between BI and SSW + Cougar. I didn't know before how Cougar was different from BI. Now I know. Also, I am eyeing Treasured Hearts lustily. That's next on my list. I've developed quite the arsenal in 1 month's time of knowing about LP. So far, I have BI, Cougar, SSW, and I'm receiving Popularity Potion in the mail.

Hey Pinup are you having some better results with BI? Did you find your dose? Hope all is well!