Sugared Carnations

Gale

Let me preface this by saying I'm a FOOL for carnations. I cannot resist them in a perfume, ever.

Sugared carnations is gorgeous. Sweet and spicy and drop-dead gorgeous. It's not a strong fragrance, but it lasts for hours. The sugar and carnation blend together for a sweet, girly blend that is still sexy. I love it!

Thank you for the kind words, Gale!

Carnation is such a surprising scent, to me anyway. (It was the core ingredient for our beautiful (sold out) Lover's Reunion Potion, which I adored.) Even though the scent of carnation gives a light impression, it really grabs hold and weaves itself through the other ingredients. I love the unique peppery note in carnations. The aroma of them adds a degree of elegance I think, don't you?

Thank you for the kind words, Gale!

Carnation is such a surprising scent, to me anyway. (It was the core ingredient for our beautiful (sold out) Lover's Reunion Potion, which I adored.) Even though the scent of carnation gives a light impression, it really grabs hold and weaves itself through the other ingredients. I love the unique peppery note in carnations. The aroma of them adds a degree of elegance I think, don't you?

Ooo... I CANNOT wait to try this scent. I adore carnations. I never realised ths until I smelt Lush's Ruby Red slipper's BBS. *swoons*

• 8 months later...

I received this little gem as a sample my last purchase, and promptly dropped it in to my goody bag of samples without sniffing because I don't like the smell of fresh carnations. What a mistake!

This is gorgeous, sweet and pepperish floral spice. I've been layering with Pheroboy to add a little girly to it, makes a great pairing. :D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...