OMG. I am generally always careful with this stuff. I try to put it on the back of my neck etc so it doesnt get to me, cause I am the queen of self effects... if anyone ever wore them around me.. I would probably be thier slave....lol...

so I went to have dinner with a new friend, just platonic dinner at his very cool country house. 200 years old. I have done historical remodelling so I was dying to see it...At it was last night during the storms and tornados we had here in Ga... We sat on the front porch alot and watched the nature show.. obviously it was really damp..But even with my friends I am a very private person. I never tell people around me that I hang with alot about me. I m a really free spirit and well... dont like the judgement associated. I have just learned for the most part to keep my mouth shut and listen to them...Last night, jeez it was like truth serum..I still have my friend...hes pretty non judgemental too, but I really feel quite exposed...naked almost... So for me DYG in the rain and barometic pressure changes is not a good thing. Has anyone else ever noticed certain times of wearing DYG it worked on you or them better than others.... Luckily my friend is cool but still I prefer keeping alot of my life to myself..( I know SB is laughing her a*# off on this one...)

Live and learn I guess..

Edited by magikmaiden

The self effects I experience from DYG is that I'm more relaxed and easy going. It's a very calm feeling and my guard doesn't go up as easily or quickly whereas normally, I don't like feeling vulnerable, so I'm very guarded and don't show emotions. I'm less prone to be friendly toward people I don't know as well. So this one works like a charm for me. Relaxed, easy going, but not chatty or spilling personal details. That might be more of true confessions. I think this one does exactly what it says, it drops your guard but you're not confessing up details of your life. At least I haven't when I've had it on.

edited for terrible spelling

Edited by starlitegirl

I agree with starlitegirl that DYG has a really easy-going vibe. I wore Synchronicity, which has DYG added, to work today because I knew I would be working with a group of women who can be hard to get along with. I thought it was going to be a really difficult morning, but every one of them was laid-back and chatty. If they started off with bad attitudes, the negativity dissipated, and we all seemed to fall in sync and were able to work together congenially. It was a remarkable difference from other days this week.

I agree with starlitegirl that DYG has a really easy-going vibe. I wore Synchronicity, which has DYG added, to work today because I knew I would be working with a group of women who can be hard to get along with. I thought it was going to be a really difficult morning, but every one of them was laid-back and chatty. If they started off with bad attitudes, the negativity dissipated, and we all seemed to fall in sync and were able to work together congenially. It was a remarkable difference from other days this week.

And as such, stkatz will be wearing this to work everyday. (just teasing)

well I am an extrovert, but have learned thru the years and many faux pas how to dance a round myself and my life pretty well, with the exception or 1 or 2 close friends. So I guess for someone like me, it was bound to happen...I guess though it worked out for me, as now I have another friend who actually knows "me" .

This from a woman who plans to work with "nuts" like me for a living...and I am giving her very good practical experience...Plus having spent close to a decade in therapy, I could shrink myself... but I do get to encourage her by telling her she sounds just like a therapist already... :love: <-----ME