What to try on my kickboxing instructor???

Ok, this is my first post.

I have this Alpha-kickboxing teacher Im in love with and believe me there are sparks (it is mutual) problem is Im 1 in 25 women in his class. Please if anyone could give me advice, he has responded well to my sweaty phero residue ( I use pheros on a daily basis outside the gym).

At present I own Cuddle Bunny (scented), Me Jane, Popularity Potion, Ew in honeyed Sugarcomb, CFM-all lovepotion and I also own Soe/w (from another site), Is/A and mix 135, also Instant Honesty, and Mistress.

He is Alpha, Latin, sexy and HOT!!!

Help.

Well then, you can give him my number and I can talk to him. :love:

I always get tons of reactions (from men and women) when I wear Me, Jane! I love, love, love this scent. So, I guess you'll have to keep in mind I am bias. :)

Thanks Jo Anna~ I think maybe I'll dab on some Me Jane, maybe mix in some Ew or Cuddle Bunny in my deodarant, hee heee heeee (poor guys not gonna know what hit him)!!!

I thought about purchasing True Confessions and lacing my pony tail or sneaker trails with....

I do need a good conversation starter tho,

I also notice though that any phero leftovers get a better hit (after Ive showered) I tend to get some wacked out DIHLs which to me is very odd because I go without makeup, hair tied back in oversized sweat gear??? And my gym sweats still beats out my tight jeans, bustiers, heels, lipstick and mascara every time!

Go Figure.

Welcome KrazyKat!

So for conversation starters, why don't you ask him something related to kickboxing. Hmmm, like "I practice yoga on a daily basis at home, what areas of my body should I focus on so that I can become more flexible and limber for kickboxing?" Answer might be obvious, but if he is truely alpha this won't bother him and would be a great kickoff to lead into other discussion (and you are mentioning your body, can't hurt of the attraction is mutual)...

Have you tried MX135 around him? I have had good results with that one and an alpha male I crushed on FOREVER!!! I would highly reccomend it for your situation. (I occasionally add extra copulins, not too much though :) )

If you arenoticing day after results you may find that you are one of those girls who have better results with copulins the day after you apply it. You may want to play with that theory.

Since having my fun with MX135, scented cuddle bunny has been my staple phero scent. It gived off a great vibe!

(Please note I cant wear Me, Jane sadly, as my skin makes it wonky...GORGEOUS in the vial though!!!!)

EDITED: I forgot to welcome you to the forum!!!! Glad to have you!

Oh and SB, :) GREAT advice, always great to bring up flexibility :)

Edited by Curiouschic

Have you tried MX135 around him? I have had good results with that one and an alpha male I crushed on FOREVER!!! I would highly reccomend it for your situation. (I occasionally add extra copulins, not too much though :) )

If you arenoticing day after results you may find that you are one of those girls who have better results with copulins the day after you apply it. You may want to play with that theory.

Since having my fun with MX135, scented cuddle bunny has been my staple phero scent. It gived off a great vibe!

(Please note I cant wear Me, Jane sadly, as my skin makes it wonky...GORGEOUS in the vial though!!!!)

EDITED: I forgot to welcome you to the forum!!!! Glad to have you!

Oh and SB, :) GREAT advice, always great to bring up flexibility :thumbup:

SB, Love the idea of striking up question about stretching (btw, its funny, I do yoga and I really have been wondering about some stretches!)...

CC, Im thinking of lacing my locks with honeyed EW for a few hours the night before, then washing my hair with a gentle, natural organic cleanser that smells reallly good. Im going to try both mx 135 and me Jane but on different days, I dont want him going brain-dead...he is teaching class afterall. Btw, I have noticed he gets ahem "aroused" when I stand behind him in class.

SB, Love the idea of striking up question about stretching (btw, its funny, I do yoga and I really have been wondering about some stretches!)...

CC, Im thinking of lacing my locks with honeyed EW for a few hours the night before, then washing my hair with a gentle, natural organic cleanser that smells reallly good. Im going to try both mx 135 and me Jane but on different days, I dont want him going brain-dead...he is teaching class afterall. Btw, I have noticed he gets ahem "aroused" when I stand behind him in class.

Well, you tell him that pointing isn't polite. :thbf54f4bf: Personally, I think it would be MORE fun if he were standing behind you during those times. ^_^ You're going to get your a** kicked if YOU'RE not paying attention to what you're doing in kickboxing. Hee hee!! :)

BTW - Keep in mind, EW doesn't wash out of the hair so well. You will need a clarifying shampoo big time!!

Edited by Jo Anna

Are Mx135 & Cuddle Bunny similar? I mean are the phero combo's? Mx135 is TAH heavy right, but what else does it contain?

Having used both I would say no. MX135 can have an attraction factor/response but that's not the vibe it gives off, necessarily. It does more, I think, to enhance the natural qualities of one's personality. Cuddle Bunny, on the other hand, sends a very distinct sexual message, depending on how the target responds to the components (in either the scented or unscented version).

Edited by luna65

But in terms of tailoring your phero's to what your TG seems to respond to most... If he responds more to Mx135, would you say CB is a better choice than BI? What I'm trying to figure out is the best choice for a TG who seems to respond better to TAH than TAL... I've tried MeJane, and that was fab! Are there any other ones that would be good? Treasured Hearts?

Considering what is available...meaning the unscented versions of Cuddle Bunny and Blatant Invitation, both are pretty sexual. If you really want a softer vibe then Treasured Hearts would be a better choice, I'd say, like in Coeur de l'Amour. Or maybe Popularity Potion, like in PG Wildflower. Or even Soul Mate, like in Forever After.

Edited by luna65

*Update* I did popularity potion with scented cuddle bunny (little dabs of cb under my arm-pits, sneaker tops and underside of ponytail, pp on my skin)... well I think that popularity potion did one hell of a number on him, He could not stop smiling!!!! The intensity coming out of this particular class I attribute to my no-holding back application.

I have been a little reluctant to try me-jane for kickboxing class, a bit like being a cat in a dog-fight, if you get what I mean...

I think this is going to be the slow, silent killer combo, I will eventually up the cb, maybe lace in some extra ew.

Once I get that down, I will order Sexology or BI, or whatever is still in stock.

*Update* I did popularity potion with scented cuddle bunny (little dabs of cb under my arm-pits, sneaker tops and underside of ponytail, pp on my skin)... well I think that popularity potion did one hell of a number on him, He could not stop smiling!!!! The intensity coming out of this particular class I attribute to my no-holding back application.

I have been a little reluctant to try me-jane for kickboxing class, a bit like being a cat in a dog-fight, if you get what I mean...

I think this is going to be the slow, silent killer combo, I will eventually up the cb, maybe lace in some extra ew.

Once I get that down, I will order Sexology or BI, or whatever is still in stock.

Oooh sounds like you are having fun and have found a good mix. I am living vicariously through you. the kickboxing instructor sounds YUMMY!

With regards to MX135. I havent found a mix here that works the same way but I do like BI and find that it gives me a similar result when I wear MX135 and LAM.

However my Targets have been different. I find I attracted different types of guys with TAH and TAL. Sadly I cant weigh in on Me Jane, as the banana turned on my skin :) The scent is delicious not on me though <_<

Oooh sounds like you are having fun and have found a good mix. I am living vicariously through you. the kickboxing instructor sounds YUMMY!

With regards to MX135. I havent found a mix here that works the same way but I do like BI and find that it gives me a similar result when I wear MX135 and LAM.

However my Targets have been different. I find I attracted different types of guys with TAH and TAL. Sadly I cant weigh in on Me Jane, as the banana turned on my skin :blush: The scent is delicious not on me though :)

CC, whats LAM stand for?

Lust after me.

I got it from androtics, but I have heard it is unavailable now.

Blatant invitation has replaced LAM for me. :)

Oh thats right... I forgot about that one. With all those stinky cops, Id rather stick with the Ew blends here... Somethings wrong with ordering from that site... everything is always sold out, so I gave up... It sucks to get attached to product and then disappear, poof... all the time.

BI is like LAM and mix135 together... hhhmmmmmm, very interesting, maybe I'll try that combo on top of the one I have been using, Thanks CC!

I am intrigued by the fact that PP has been seriously getting me hits from GUYS and GIRLS, every single time, and they are direct and approachable. Maybe with the cuddle bunny, mix is irrisistably fabulous and adorable.

I just ordered treasured hearts and the one with the soul mate mix (oh and sexology) to add in to my collection...

Oh thats right... I forgot about that one. With all those stinky cops, Id rather stick with the Ew blends here... Somethings wrong with ordering from that site... everything is always sold out, so I gave up... It sucks to get attached to product and then disappear, poof... all the time.

BI is like LAM and mix135 together... hhhmmmmmm, very interesting, maybe I'll try that combo on top of the one I have been using, Thanks CC!

I am intrigued by the fact that PP has been seriously getting me hits from GUYS and GIRLS, every single time, and they are direct and approachable. Maybe with the cuddle bunny, mix is irrisistably fabulous and adorable.

I just ordered treasured hearts and the one with the soul mate mix (oh and sexology) to add in to my collection...

Ooh sounds like you are doing good with your phero orders.

I totally know what you mean with the androtic sold out frusteration. I highly reccomend sticking with the pheros here they are so much fun. I LOVE layering BI and Cuddle Bunny scented. I get great results from this. I dont think I have tried PP, but think I am going to have to try it out.

Cant wait to here more about how things are going for you, ENJOY!

Ooh sounds like you are doing good with your phero orders.

I totally know what you mean with the androtic sold out frusteration. I highly reccomend sticking with the pheros here they are so much fun. I LOVE layering BI and Cuddle Bunny scented. I get great results from this. I dont think I have tried PP, but think I am going to have to try it out.

Cant wait to here more about how things are going for you, ENJOY!

So saddd!!! Only 50 bottles of pp left, well maybe I'll try the BI, however I am nervous about seeming too sexual, but the way the women adore it maybe I could lighten it up with something hmmmmmm..... ideas anyone?

btw, kickboxing instructor (as of late), has been ignoring me, Im not sure why... He gives kisses to all the other girls (on the cheecks), and either just looks at me or ignores me.

Btw, as of late my little combo has morphed into a hearty mixture of PP, Cuddle Bunny (scented), mistress, dab of mix 135, generous helping of honeycomb EW, why is he ignoring me??? should I add something to this mix?

Maybe you're wearing too much...although some people do layer a lot of different things it could be in your case like Dr. Stone says, wearing too many components will cancel each other out.

I agree with luna, there could be to much going on here. Or he could be ignoring you due to him being TOO effected by the sexual pheros and he just cant handle it in the setting so he chooses to ignore.

Id choose one of those mixes and then add in the eow as needed.

Play around, you will find the perfect dose :wink2: and we are here to help :D

Thanks Ladies~ I think you're right, maybe I have too much going on and he is in avoidance... when I took off my clothes today after class- I almost passed out, talk about OD... my senses were on overload, I mean I made myself dizzy!... affects cant be good on others especially considering my nose is probably used to the affects of these pheros by now and I am less affected...

I do finally understand DIHL reaction as I was a victim of my own clowd...

unfortunately I was not turned on from my dihl.

Oh dear, need some heavy duty detergent...

I think you should cool it on the copulins.

Try a product that doesn't have them, like "Popularity Potion," "Swimming With Sharks," or "Intellectual Woman" and any of the scented products that only use these pheromone blends.