Hi everyone!

july_girl

I finally thought I'd stop in and say Hi! I've been doing quite a bit of reading here and already made a few orders, too. :thumbup: Have to say, I'm loving the CP, Nekkai Nectar and Scarlet Silk! I haven't even gotten to any of the others I've ordered, I like these three so much! :) And yet another order on the way....~sigh~ Where will I find all the time to try all the delicious sounding scents?

So far I've tried a few of Androtics pheromones as well, with so-so sucess. My new order has some phero enhanced scents, so I'll see how they work out! Really looking forward to it! And to having a new place to hang out as well. :)

Helllllooooo. Good to have you here! Nakai Nectar is on my list, so please save me a bottle :) Do let us know how your new phero experiments work out.

Welcome July Girl! Always great to see new faces popping in.....looking forward to hearing more from you as you try your new pretties!

Thanks for the nice welcome! :)

From one newbie to another Welcome. I found this den of scented wonders less than 3 weeks ago and just put in my third order last night. I can't seem to stop....i have a month until my visa bill gets here, that might put a cork in it for me. By then I'll have close to 30 samples and 5 full bottles, I'll be so busy sniffing and writing that I may be okay for awhile. These perfumes are so distracting, in a beautiful way!