link to a post that might give us a hint

Not to give anyone the wrong impression because I don't have any idea what she's working on, but this part of that quote makes me wonder a little:

There will be a lot more to read about that ..soon..

Again, I have no idea, but I'm wondering if it might be related to this T-DHoc that can "totally resets their Neurotransmitters that effect long-term memory recall, to absolute ZERO, and I am very excited about its usage in pheromone blends - can you tell? ^_~" to quote Ail.

I'm very, very curious and trying new phero blends would be really, really cool. Of course, I'm not sure which people I'd want to wipe their memory recall to zero regarding me. In some cases it would be quite interesting, in others, if there are some good things in there that you don't know about, I'd be concerned they'd be lost...

I am very excited too. I LOVE cuddle Bunny and hope I can add this new one to my top five ;)

Ail is brilliant, so on the phero front it is going to be a MUST HAVE!!!

I'm with the rest of you, wondering, waiting - wallet smoking in the handbag next to the desk because there is no way a newly designed Phero from Ail is not on a really rapid traverse to my house.

Here's to some news soon. :-)

I just can't wait to see what my dear friend Ail has cooking.....

I have to say though that she is as bad as Mara and Danna at wetting our appetites just enough to get us salivating in anticipation and doing this ;);) while waiting to hear what is up their sleeves......just kidding......you know I love you ladies!! :020105~21:

This is the post that is killing me:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...amp;#entry35723

WHAT DOES SHE MEAN??? :lightsaber1:

Oh I like that. It sounds like something that's non as sexual as CB unscented and more along the lines of CB scented version.

here is where she addressed the issue with CB when I was thinking of getting it.

However..While Cuddle Bunny is wonderful, please bear in mind that Cuddle Bunny UNSCENTED is extremely sexual, and packs a fair wallop.. It is nowhere NEAR as "soft-focus" sexual/cuddly as my formula for the scented version, as the Pharmacom formulator went for a heavy sexual bent when he came up with his version, and while the cuddly side IS still present, Cuddle Bunny Unscented is EASILY as sexual as BI in many respects, in fact.

So maybe a less sexual version that is similar to CB scented? Has some kick but not a wallop like CB UN?

Just a guess...

Oh I like that. It sounds like something that's non as sexual as CB unscented and more along the lines of CB scented version.

here is where she addressed the issue with CB when I was thinking of getting it.

So maybe a less sexual version that is similar to CB scented? Has some kick but not a wallop like CB UN?

Just a guess...

But wouldnt that lead usback to CB scented and not give Ail much room to created another master peice?!

:lightsaber1:

But I think you may be on the right line. We seem to be well set in the sex it up phero department...however we ladies HAVE been asking for another versions of SS4W. But besides that, the need seems to be more in the calm, comforting phero form. :lightsaber1:

But wouldnt that lead usback to CB scented and not give Ail much room to created another master peice?!

:lightsaber1:

But I think you may be on the right line. We seem to be well set in the sex it up phero department...however we ladies HAVE been asking for another versions of SS4W. But besides that, the need seems to be more in the calm, comforting phero form. :lightsaber1:

If that's what she meant, CC...then she was right in saying I NEED something like that!!

We all need something like that, don't we? There just doesn't seem to be much in the comforting phero zone. Same with calming. There must be something out there along those lines.

Have you got yourself some EST, this can be a good one to have in your arsenal for those times when extra TLC is needed.

• 3 weeks later...

the EST in sugared honeycomb sounds delicious,

but can anyone tell me how sugared honeycomb is different from UNE ?

also, great reason to bump this thread ....

the EST in sugared honeycomb sounds delicious,

but can anyone tell me how sugared honeycomb is different from UNE ?

also, great reason to bump this thread ....

UNE has the other ingredients like PheroGirl (bee pollen, I think orange blossom, etc), while sugared honeycomb is just that.....sticky rich honey......

UNE has the other ingredients like PheroGirl (bee pollen, I think orange blossom, etc), while sugared honeycomb is just that.....sticky rich honey......

as if i needed a reason to get it....

but sounds good.

sold.

now if i can just get BI to work for me like it works for you,

id be swimming in it,too :D

as if i needed a reason to get it....

but sounds good.

sold.

now if i can just get BI to work for me like it works for you,

id be swimming in it,too :D

Try the unscented, and you'll be hooked.....seriously.....

Edited by Dolly