I don't know, but it's green...

therapygirl

I try to avoid the red shirts if possible. I always imagine the poor guy on the original series showing up to work and getting handed a red shirt and knowing it was a VERY temporary gig.

Enjoy your trip!!

Saw this while browsing on Etsy and immediately thought of you guys in this thread...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30290477

• 3 months later...

This is a surprise winner! The lime and pomegranate have just the right balance of sweetness and tartness, with the pomegranate deepening the citrus and moving it beyond plain "bubbly" territory. The chocolate doesn't really come out as chocolate but more like a creamy vanilla, and I could have sworn there was almond in there but maybe that's just my chemistry. The booze is not overpowering, just the right undercurrent to make this naughty. It's delicious stuff--I'm sure if I could have the drinkable version of it I'd be downing way more than one.... :Polar-Kiss:

• 1 year later...

I received a huge set of Love Potion oils in a swap today and this is the first scent I decided to try out. It is amazing :12_small7:. I am in love with the fizzy quality this has. I get a well blended fizzy fruity citrus blend. Luscious Lime Booze at first, but the chcocolate does come out as it wears. The fizzy quality has great staying power. I wish that the little green men were here to make me a drink. Thanks to Spoodlum for the lovely bottle!

I received a huge set of Love Potion oils in a swap today and this is the first scent I decided to try out. It is amazing :10_small16:. I am in love with the fizzy quality this has. I get a well blended fizzy fruity citrus blend. Luscious Lime Booze at first, but the chcocolate does come out as it wears. The fizzy quality has great staying power. I wish that the little green men were here to make me a drink. Thanks to Spoodlum for the lovely bottle!

Welcome! :12_small7:

Great review, sound beautiful!

• 10 years later...

I took this out of my vault, after being inspired by Luna's theme Drinks are on me! I reach for this when I'm craving a boozy scent that doesn't have pheromones like Pizzazz. It lime and alcohol on my skin, love, love, love! It's great for summer or when you wish it's summer :)

Edited by citrine