I haz a juicy SECRET!!!!! ^______________________^

Ail )O(

Drum-Roll.....

Well.. I have a good FEW secrets about the stuff I'm working on right now, but this one I am going to spill..

SCENTED CUDDLE BUNNY IS COMING BACK!!!

Just for one last rebrew, & I'm still not telling you all WHEN exactly..But very soon! :)

So night night, it's New Moon casting time here for me, and I have a lot to prepare still, but I just got off the phone with Mara, and was told I could let you all in on THIS secret now - so I did!

There are still more new & exciting phero goodies to come, though...AND I'M NOT REVEALING THOSE!!!!.. Yet..

Hope this wee announcement makes some of you very happy (cuddle) bunnies! ^_~

Blessings to you all

Ail )O(

OMG I gasped in excitment and scared my bird!

OMG OMG LP IS HEAVEN!!!!! MY FAVES TO STOCK UP! Oh poor world you smell SOOO nice! :)

Look how we flock to your posts Ail, we love it!

To me THIS secret is the best!

Three bottles, is it really that wonderful! :)

Well lets put it THIS way, I have 2 bottles and feel that I need more than DOUBLE that!

It is FABULOUS!

/cries... I wish I could... :) ...but I can't...on me my sweetie smells ammonia...odd but true!

I'm so glad for the rest of you ladies out there! I know you all love this so much!!

Who knows Katz, this rebrew might work better for you :D May as well hope!

Well, Ail, just gimme the info, and I'll reset my paycheck to direct deposit in the Perfumerie's account :) Sooooo glad we'll have another chance with this. I'll be vigilant! I'll be WATCHING!!!

/cries... I wish I could... :666: ...but I can't...on me my sweetie smells ammonia...odd but true!

I'm so glad for the rest of you ladies out there! I know you all love this so much!!

Katz, you and I are in the same boat with this one.....there was just something in the scented CB that didn't work with my chemistry.....

So glad those of you who love it so much are getting it back!

Edited by Dolly

kiookiebunsneeky.gif

And you do NOT mess with Kookie-Bun!! ^_~

I really didn't have the time spare to make that wee pic, but she looks so adorable and serious and I already sent Mara that photo of her earlier tonight, so it was just crying out to be manipulated a bit..

Kookie-Bun is guarding the secrets for me.. She has those big eyes of hers on you - ALL of you..! ^_~

Yes Luna, I was sitting here sipping wine and giggling away to myself, when you posted that the other day..

Blessings

Ail )O(

And you do NOT mess with Kookie-Bun!! ^_~

I really didn't have the time spare to make that wee pic, but she looks so adorable and serious and I already sent Mara that photo of her earlier tonight, so it was just crying out to be manipulated a bit..

Kookie-Bun is guarding the secrets for me.. She has those big eyes of hers on you - ALL of you..! ^_~

Yes Luna, I was sitting here sipping wine and giggling away to myself, when you posted that the other day..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Fooey.

No answers.

No way to order.

A burning credit card in my right hand.

Is this crack?

Is this the reality show Intervention?

No.

Oh - just Ail.

Making us completely COOKOOO on the LP Boards.

Not that I'm EXASPERATED.

No.

Far from it. I am a mature adult female and will act like one.

:666:

Yeah You.

P*ss off.

Maturity is over-rated.

And if u don't like it - have a hot flash on me.

<raspberries>

<PIMPL> x 2

Katz, you and I are in the same boat with this one.....there was just something in the scented CB that didn't work with my chemistry.....

So glad those of you who love it so much are getting it back!

I ditto this whole post. Florals no like me, but I would have loved to try the less potent CB phero.

Ah well, to all those who love this and are getting it back, enjoy!

BWAHAHAHA!!! ^_~

Yeah.. Will fix Shelly's name tomorrow. Too tired right now.

Blessings and goodnight to all

Ail )O(

I am confused by this. What is this link/attachment? OH NEVER MIND (it is showing in this reply thread only...odd) Cute Ail :666:

Funny thing about my fave CB sented...it does something odd on my skin too, one ingredient doesnt love me BUT, I love it so much that if I am patient this odd scent goes away and leaves LOVELY cuddle bunny yum.

ALSO when I layer it, this scent is non existant. AND it makes the other scents AMAZING!!!!

Fix'd!

Was after 4:30 AM when I made those daft pics of Kookie after all, and my head had totally turned to cotton wool, so I forgot to set it up properly so that everyone could see the daftness! :(

Blessings

Ail )O(

Fix'd!

Was after 4:30 AM when I made those daft pics of Kookie after all, and my head had totally turned to cotton wool, so I forgot to set it up properly so that everyone could see the daftness! :(

Blessings

Ail )O(

ROFL - finally saw the PIC this morning. Wasn't able to see it last night.

Too funny.

Thanks Ail. Will try to develop patience while we wait. Nah - that's a lie. But will try to *demonstrate* more patience.

Best -

Shelly B

It will all be WELL worth the wait, but that really IS all I'm saying on this..For now, anyway.. :lol:

Patience..Patience.. Good things come to those who wait..

..Or at least to those who TRY to do so.. ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hehe, those are great, and yet slightly cruel lol...me thinks you are cackling to yourself as you prepare the wonderous scents for our LP futures :)

Sigh I will be patient, as you have already given me such hope with Cuddle Bunny coming back! Thanks Ms. Ail, your a gem!

If I remember correctly - Ail had something due to Mara/Dana today?

Do you think it's too much to hope that crumbs of information come bubbling out from under the lab door over the next week?

Sighs.

Trying to desperately demonstrate patience.

Failing.

But still...trying.

Drum-Roll.....

Well.. I have a good FEW secrets about the stuff I'm working on right now, but this one I am going to spill..

SCENTED CUDDLE BUNNY IS COMING BACK!!!

Just for one last rebrew, & I'm still not telling you all WHEN exactly..But very soon! :)

So night night, it's New Moon casting time here for me, and I have a lot to prepare still, but I just got off the phone with Mara, and was told I could let you all in on THIS secret now - so I did!

There are still more new & exciting phero goodies to come, though...AND I'M NOT REVEALING THOSE!!!!.. Yet..

Hope this wee announcement makes some of you very happy (cuddle) bunnies! ^_~

Blessings to you all

Ail )O(

Ail, will the rebrew be any different than what was last available ? also..... will there be a change in the "unscented CB" (that I just bought <_< last week) ?

God I am soooo not good with the patience thing! Whatdoyasay we cut out the silly waiting and give us a little hintie poo?

Girlfriend - I know what my vote is.

But - it doesn't count. Remember - despite my most desperate desire - NOT omnipotent.

So - sigh - it's really up to Mara, Dana, and Ail - and one of them cracking.

Didn't somebody have a hot, half naked Kiefer Sutherland pic last week? One from the time before Julia - the big fool - left him for Jason someone who escapes me but was hot at the time?

Or the ray zapper from MiB.

If it's successful and there is no loss of human life - in our attempt to wrangle an answer - really - I'm good.

Ummmm- maybe that doesn't demonstrate patience?

Back to the cave to work on the outside voice some more.

Ail, will the rebrew be any different than what was last available ? also..... will there be a change in the "unscented CB" (that I just bought <_< last week) ?

I believe (based on what are, in truth, somewhat limited powers of deduction (:))) that the announcement was only in reference to the scented CB.

I believe (based on what are, in truth, somewhat limited powers of deduction ( :) )) that the announcement was only in reference to the scented CB.

yeah.. I got that, I was just wondering if they 'tweaked' the pheros in scented CB, and if and when the unscented CB sold out, if there was a rebrew of that would it differ. Does that make sense ? are you contagious ? hee-hee <_<

Girlfriend - I know what my vote is.

But - it doesn't count. Remember - despite my most desperate desire - NOT omnipotent.

So - sigh - it's really up to Mara, Dana, and Ail - and one of them cracking.

Didn't somebody have a hot, half naked Kiefer Sutherland pic last week? One from the time before Julia - the big fool - left him for Jason someone who escapes me but was hot at the time?

Or the ray zapper from MiB.

If it's successful and there is no loss of human life - in our attempt to wrangle an answer - really - I'm good.

Ummmm- maybe that doesn't demonstrate patience?

Back to the cave to work on the outside voice some more.

Mara seems to like sci fi hotties, I may have to pull some Penikett from my private stash...lol

yeah.. I got that, I was just wondering if they 'tweaked' the pheros in scented CB, and if and when the unscented CB sold out, if there was a rebrew of that would it differ. Does that make sense ? are you contagious ? hee-hee :)

As far as I know cuddle Bunny unscented is a permanent fixture (until they decide they dont want to carry it anymore). And Cuddle Bunny Scented should be Ails phero mix, totally different then the unscented from Dr. Stone...does that help/make sense?

Hi all! :)

As you know, with EVERY rebrewing of an artisan fragrance, due to the fact certain ingredients can change considerably from batch to batch, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to make an exact replica, and each brewing will alter slightly, but the pheromone formula for the scented version, will be my formula as before. Mara will endeavour as always as much as it is humanly POSSIBLE, to match the last two brewings of Cuddle Bunny Scented.

I really could not find ANY discernible differences between Cuddle Bunny 1 and 11, and I'm sure Cuddle Bunny 2009 will be as near as it can be.

Bear in mind the main reason it could NOT be rebrewed until now, was because Mara could NOT get her hands on one ingredient she required, so now that she has sourced that ingredient, perhaps the blend will be slightly different, but it will be awesome, and of that I have NO doubt.

Now..The Unscented version is not going to be remade, and once it's sold out that's it, as it IS a Pharmacom blend. However, there would be absolutely no problem at all in Dr. Stone making up something with very similar properties. I just need to look at a couple of the ingredient ratios in more detail before that, but if you love the Unscented Cuddle Bunny version, I would stock up NOW.

It's very different from the scented version and if you read Pony's thread about favourite pheromone combos, I explain those differences in some detail. The Unscented version really is an OVERTLY sexual blend and it works extremely well. As I've said before, I really take my hat off to the formulator..

Now..As for me dropping more hints.. No..That will NOT be happening. I'm VERY good at keeping secrets just that - secrets, and the Cuddle Bunny revelation came about really just because there were so MANY requests for it, so once it was decided it was being rebrewed again, I was allowed to spill the beans.. But on the other things - no. However, it won't be too long until you hear more.

That I CAN promise you.. Well..That, and the fact you will really, REALLY like what you hear - when you DO hear it. ^_~.

I pay very close attention to what is being asked for pheromone-wise here, even if it seems I am not around often. I take it in, and work with my skills and knowledge to come up with formulae that will hopefully blow other companies offerings out of the water, and I try to remain innovative at all times, whilst making sure the formulae are not imbalanced in any way.

Although what I work on may be on the back-burner for a while before it comes out of hiding, it will always make an appearance once I'm satisfied with the cause and effects of my formulae. ..

I will not be around at all on the forum tomorrow (Fri 27th), because as those of you who have been here with us for some time know, I lost my so beloved dad very sadly and suddenly exactly 6 months ago to the date.

For those who don't know, that's him in the photo with me, just 7 months before he passed away so suddenly. He was 70, and I miss him so much it hurts.. Tomorrow I will be with my mum and my wee brother at a very special Service of Remembrance for him that we are attending..

I'll be back on to answer your questions (with the exception of "What ARE you working on for us Ail?" ^_~) and to tease you all again some more, once I have had some quiet time to myself. I hope you all understand.

Blessings to you all

Ail )O(

Take Care of yourself Ail.

Thank-you for creating these lovely blends for us. You infact make our lives more fun ;)

I look forward to your newest gifts for us, with patience and excitment.

I am glad you clarified the unscented cuddle bunny. I think I have totally confused myself on what stays and what is going away once sold out. I havent tried it yet, but I think I have to nab some ASAP. :)

Its been a bit since I have put in a good order...Looks like this nest one is going to be huge. THANKS AGAIN for working on Cuddle bunny 2009.

I Noticed no difference between the first two brews, which was great! BUT I am kinda anticipating and excited for a slight difference in the new one. If it is at all like the original (even just in memory ;) ), it will be great in my books.

Take Care of yourself Ail, you deserve peace this weekend, and security. May you find comfort with your family at this time.