I haz a juicy SECRET!!!!! ^______________________^

Ail )O(

Thank you therapygirl, and my lovely Lori..

It's very hard to take in that it's six months gone already.. Mum's doing very well, and is staying strong, as am I, but my wee brother is not doing well at all.. I'm just trying to help him come to terms with things as best I can, because my beautiful Niece Caitlin who is only just about to become a teenager, is mourning the loss of her beloved Papa quite enough as it is, without worrying about her daddy's health - which she IS doing..

My wee workaholic bruv needs to remember she and his lovely wife need him too, even though his heart is breaking over us losing dad.

He WILL get there, but definitely not QUITE yet..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thank you therapygirl, and my lovely Lori..

It's very hard to take in that it's six months gone already.. Mum's doing very well, and is staying strong, as am I, but my wee brother is not doing well at all.. I'm just trying to help him come to terms with things as best I can, because my beautiful Niece Caitlin who is only just about to become a teenager, is mourning the loss of her beloved Papa quite enough as it is, without worrying about her daddy's health - which she IS doing..

My wee workaholic bruv needs to remember she and his lovely wife need him too, even though his heart is breaking over us losing dad.

He WILL get there, but definitely not QUITE yet..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hugs to you Ail......I know what you mean.....in a few months, we will be coming up on the 5th anniversary of my Dad's passing......it is still very difficult, but I feel sure that you will be ok. Just know that a part of your papa is still with you, and always will be.....

Blessings to you and your family, Ail. I didn't have a clue about who you were a month ago, that's true, and now I'm thankful that this has changed. I appreciate you and your efforts, as we all do. Please do what you need to do for yourself. And for what it's worth, I am confident that your dad is quite close by :)

I'm slightly overwhelmed, but thank you everyone for your kind words.

I honestly didn't post looking for sympathy, I just wanted to let you all know the reason why I would NOT be around at all tomorrow, in case anyone needed anything answered pheromone-wise.. But it's very hard-going for me right now, and I truly DO appreciate all your lovely thoughts, well-wishes and words of support.. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

You are such very good people.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Ail...Hoping that fond memories of your Dad will give you and your family warmth and comfort, liz

The first year for me was pure hell. So many special dates or special occasions felt like pure hell. The second year, they were more about sadness and missing him. He died in '97 quite suddenly in a car crash. I still talk to him and find comfort in knowing he is with me in a way. It does get easier, but there are always going to be moments you wish he was there and moments when you are sure he is (or at least for me that's how it is).

I don't think anyone thought you were looking for sympathy. I think the wonderful thing about this forum is that when you mentioned it, people just understood it wouldn't be an easy day for you and wanted you to know that we're all thinking good thoughts for you and your family and your father. Sometimes, that's just enough to make the difference between a really sad day and a day where there is sadness but also some comfort offered by the thoughts and words of others.

Thank you everyone, your heartfelt words have touched me more than you can possibly imagine..

The service was lovely, and very comforting, and now I'm just about to head off and share a wee Dram out of the very special Single Malt my dad loved so much, with my mum and my wee brother, while we talk over our fondest memories.

Mum and dad were together 52 years, and married for 46 of those, and there are not a lot of people who can get to experience that these days. They gave us a lovely little card to take home at the service which says:

"A light called Alistair shone in the darkness, and the darkness just couldn't put it out."

I'm going to treasure this card always.

Rest easy daddy..You are forever in my heart..

Blessings and thanks again to you all..X

Ail )O(

It's been a long, hard and desperately sad day, but all three of us held up better than we expected to, and now as it heads towards the midnight hour here, the day is almost over. For once I think I will get a somewhat early night.

Thanks again for all your lovely words, and for keeping us in your thoughts today. It really was very much appreciated.

I shall be back on form to tell you absolutely NOTHING about anything you hoped I might slip up on - next week.. ^_~

Goodnight all

Blessings

Ail )O(

Okay..Just updating this thread with the new info for those who haven't heard yet - and spilling another wee secret.

When Cuddle Bunny Unscented is sold out, the unscented version that will be available as an add-in or as a roll-on is MY original Cuddle Bunny formula.

Now..The good news is, if you want that pheromone formula added in to any of your perfumes right NOW, it WILL be added to the drop-down selection menu ASAP, but in the meantime, just select Unscented Cuddle Bunny, but type "AIL'S Unscented Cuddle Bunny" (it's being re-named, but type that for the time-being) in the notes, so the ladies know which formula you want.

Hope that makes some of you happy (cuddle) bunnies! ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thanks a bunch ail. I do hope you tend to yourself this week. I hope you feel peace and security. Take Care Hun

Cant wait for you to be and teasing us. AND HOPEFULLY :wink2: slipping up! :lol:

I think I'm going to have to get a bottle of it spiked with some of your magic, Ail. I'm in no place to be encouraging sex these days, but encouraging cuddles could be very healing. Rumor has it, that's exactly what I need to be doing right now.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more of your magic!