Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Occassionally we bring back sold out editions if there is sufficient demand (and if the ingredients are available). Please post here if you would like us to brew up a new batch of one of your favorites.

Due to popular demand, we've just brewed up fresh batches of:

Betrothal Potion

Merlin's Blend

Enjoy!

Any chance you will bring back Garland and Lace? I love that one it it screams christmas. It is my absolute fave

Any chance you will bring back Garland and Lace? I love that one it it screams christmas. It is my absolute fave

:yeahthat::lol:

I was going to start a thread called "A Plea For Permanency" after the new releases furor calmed down,and maybe our Mara got a break...but since she never stops anyway...well,here it is :)

I want Potion Bastat but I already know the anwer to that.

DITTO

oh crap....why did you remind me :lol:

I read a post by Mara saying that the ingredients are not available,but damned if I can find it...don't quote me,but I "think" she said "not currently" available...aarrrrrghhh this is going to bug me until I find it,cause if she said it that way,there might still be hope ;) ...It is the perfect scent for Lace.

If I can get the ingredients again, I will. I tried, but they are presently out of stock.

:(

In the meantime, if you want a wonderful Eggnoggy scent, definitely try Compromising Positions.

A bottle has been ordered,it sounds soooo good,and with the Sexpionage...what a win-win- :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

:(

A bottle has been ordered,it sounds soooo good,and with the Sexpionage...what a win-win- :blue_dancing_banana:

Calii !! you HAVE to tell me what it's like PUUUUULLLLLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZE!!

I ordered a sample of Sparkle Fuchsia in error, didn't realize it's blended w/cougar and I'm not a fan of it, wanted to try the sexpionage, too late to chg order...already went out :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I ordered a sample of Sparkle Fuchsia in error, didn't realize it's blended w/cougar and I'm not a fan of it, wanted to try the sexpionage, too late to chg order...already went out :)

As soon as I get it,you will be the first to know :) ...my order also had a Popularity Potion beta,so it may take longer...I am excited...woot :lol:

If I can get the ingredients again, I will. I tried, but they are presently out of stock. In the meantime, if you want a wonderful Eggnoggy scent, definitely try Compromising Positions.

*squee* Well so long as there's a chance of it being made again...

I ordered the full bottle women's set, so I'm def. excited to try Compromising Position when my package comes!

I ordered a sample of Sparkle Fuchsia in error, didn't realize it's blended w/cougar and I'm not a fan of it, wanted to try the sexpionage, too late to chg order...already went out :o

I have my bottle, if you like G&L than you will definitely be a 'Compromising Positions' fan. Haven't had the chance to wear it yet, been on a matching scents kick with TT, but i definitely like it in the bottle.

The PEs aren't meant to become part of the permanent line; it would involve a particular set of circumstances (namely demand and availability of ingredients). Mara has been able to remake a couple because there was such a big demand, but that's not a regular situation.

• 1 month later...

With every breath pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itz so gentle, mild n lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phero free Legend, Miss Right...Now or Sorcerer. *Begs*

Is there any chance that Sandman Snoozeth will be brought back? I have a sample of this and totally love it . . . am using it sparingly because I don't want to use it up too quickly.

I luv that one I have a sample I use sparingly please :thumbup:

I thought super sexy for women was back this month but no sign so far :-(

can pink pumpkin witch come back? please? pretty please? or LP white?

Danna created the Pumpkin Trilogy, so none of those scents will ever be reprised.

• 2 weeks later...