Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smiley-music002: Please, please, oh please, Midnight or Constant or whatever-makes-it-so-cravable (mmm, cardamom) Cravings!!!! Running low...

I made a to-go beta of Closer with some Midnight (I missed out on Constant) and OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH M to the G but it is aaaaaahhhhhhh-maaaaaaayziiiiiingggg

More along the Cravings line would be appreciated for life :hearts18: Is it still possible to get a custom sugared cardamom if not?

Well, I don't think you'll see that happening. The Cravings were created by Danna......

:smiley-music002: Please, please, oh please, Midnight or Constant or whatever-makes-it-so-cravable (mmm, cardamom) Cravings!!!! Running low...

I made a to-go beta of Closer with some Midnight (I missed out on Constant) and OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH M to the G but it is aaaaaahhhhhhh-maaaaaaayziiiiiingggg

More along the Cravings line would be appreciated for life :hearts18: Is it still possible to get a custom sugared cardamom if not?

right NOW...go to RoseBud's trade page . I saw it and thought of you ;)

Well...I think I'll wish for more Garland & Lace. It makes me feel and smell yummy! :)

I have decided that G&L is a perennial for Christmastime & therefore I need not wish for or agonize about it.

*walks away from lpmp castle, hands clasped behind back, whistling nonchalantly, assuming that above Jedi mindtrick worked*

I think one that I would like to see come back is Mara's wonderful NOX......love that scent......I have a bottle of the 2009 version, which is VERY nice, but a teensy bit brighter.....I am totally hoarding my bottle and a half of the original.....NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM! MINE MINE MINE!!!! LOL

Edited by Dolly

An excessively kind person gave me a surprise sniffie of NASTY HABITS, which should not be my kind of thing but it smells so frakking amazing even in the sniffie that I haven't dared actually try it.

An excessively kind person gave me a surprise sniffie of NASTY HABITS, which should not be my kind of thing but it smells so frakking amazing even in the sniffie that I haven't dared actually try it.

Do it! Do it! Take the plunge! Walk the plank! Get your toes wet! (How come all I can think of are water euphemisms?)

Is it even possible for Holle to come back?

I know of 3-4 people who will buy all 200 bottles......

I don't know that 200 bottles has ever been made of ANY of the fragrances! But no, not that one either.

I don't know that 200 bottles has ever been made of ANY of the fragrances! But no, not that one either.

:lol: can't blame me for askin'

....200 bottles was wishful thinking.

I want Special Delivery. I turn more heads with this an Angel Men.

ODG

I want my blood to pump Special Delivery.

I would DO anything for this to come back. I'll pose in a thong for Fallen Angel Deux and let M take pictures of my peach if this comes back.

I'll volunteer to pack or get coffee or I'll buy new kitties condo in the sky..

I need this in my life.. My spray bottle is at 25% ( yes I use it that much ) and I told myself I had to stop using it because I only have 3 bottles left - and the one I plan on stealing from my sister. So that makes 4~ but at the rate I love this It will get me trough December.

I want Special Delivery. I turn more heads with this an Angel Men.

ODG

I would DO anything for this to come back. I'll pose in a thong for Fallen Angel Deux and let M take pictures of my peach if this comes back.

I need this in my life.. My spray bottle is at 25% ( yes I use it that much ) and I told myself I had to stop using it because I only have 3 bottles left - and the one I plan on stealing from my sister. So that makes 4~ but at the rate I love this It will get me trough December.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to be able to get Dolce, Captivation Equation, or Christmas Clove Cookies again! I have little bits of each left that I'm rationing lol.

Now you've really got me curious about this one! If it comes back, I guess I'll have to get at least a sample of it.

Now you've really got me curious about this one! If it comes back, I guess I'll have to get at least a sample of it.

Mara said it's coming back for Valentines Day Joc!! It is beautiful. It will go fast...you might want to get a bottle right off! You know you can always unload it on Lady V! She is bound to underestimate her order and not stock up enough!!! :P

Mara said it's coming back for Valentines Day Joc!! It is beautiful. It will go fast...you might want to get a bottle right off! You know you can always unload it on Lady V! She is bound to underestimate her order and not stock up enough!!! :P

LOL omg you know me soo well. I have been obsessing about this order already. Like how many bottles should I get?

I am actually saving $$$ for this - or at least trying to.. If I have to sell oranges and flowers.. I will. If I have to sell bacon wrapped hot dogs down in the Fashion District in LA - I will do it. Who wants my eggs? I hear they go for a pretty penny.

Who wants my eggs? I hear they go for a pretty penny.

Rather coals to Newcastle with this lot, dear. :lol: Now what you should be doing is peddling your jokes to Fashion Police and all those shows.

I could try that.. now I'm remembering a lady that wanted my eggs and to carry a child for her.. and she would pay me $$$ I wonder if she was kidding or not. How much money do I need to buy 200 bottles of Special D? Damn an even better question is- Would I get fat all over again to secure happiness in a bottle?

I hate wearing flats.. I wore heels up until my 8th month when none fit.. I have some serious thinking to do.

I just can't say how THRILLED I am that Gothic Xmas rose from the dead! From the moment I first laid eyes on the notes a little over two years ago I couldn't help but think that was the absolute perfect Christmas scent for, y'know, a bat like me :lol: and I thought it would never return because it was originally Danna's creation, so when I saw it on the new releases post my eyes almost rolled out of my head.

Agreed with Luna that I've heard of egg donation being painful from a firsthand source. My friend did it twice when she was in desperate need of cash and she says it's a bitch.

I could try that.. now I'm remembering a lady that wanted my eggs and to carry a child for her.. and she would pay me $$$ I wonder if she was kidding or not. How much money do I need to buy 200 bottles of Special D? Damn an even better question is- Would I get fat all over again to secure happiness in a bottle?

I hate wearing flats.. I wore heels up until my 8th month when none fit.. I have some serious thinking to do.

Great idea!! I bet you could sell it for more if you told them how funny you are and how great your taste is. Drive up that value ;)

I thought I read that in the Potion of the Day thread this evening that Special D is coming back. I'm not into chocolate scents but I will ..... I have to. Thanks, Ms. DC!

I could try that.. now I'm remembering a lady that wanted my eggs and to carry a child for her.. and she would pay me $$$ I wonder if she was kidding or not.

I was once offered $20,000 to donate eggs, and my singer Leslie was offered $100,000 for her eggs plus to carry the child. That was 20 years ago...so with inflation....

:wink2:

No really, we both said no. But I had another friend who said yes. She donated eggs twice, to the same couple, and they paid her $15,000 each time.

I was offered $50,000 by a couple on the street for an egg. They made me take their card. They wanted a tall blonde with blue eyes. I thought that was the craziest thing i had ever heard and tossed it. Probably a big mistake. LOL

I was offered $50,000 by a couple on the street for an egg. They made me take their card. They wanted a tall blonde with blue eyes. I thought that was the craziest thing i had ever heard and tossed it. Probably a big mistake. LOL

It's apparently very ethinicity specific. I was offered that figure by an "egg bank" - a friend worked at one, and said they were short of eggs in my type of bloodline. Leslie was offered $100 grand by a German businessman, who wanted her baby because she's full blood German on both sides of her family. My friend who did it - she's got black hair and blue eyes and had already given birth to two healthy sons.

I still have a friend who works at an egg bank...I could ask her about it just for the sake of curiosity if anyone is interested. I remember her asking things like how old your grandparents lived and family health issues, etc. It's not JUST looks they're after.