Back by popular demand!

I will only swap for a cape with an *S* on it.

I might have a spare one laying around somewhere ... lol.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! I have long toes and middle toes just like yours, LV. Well, I'll keep my eggs, kidneys, liver and eyes since it won't bring in too many pennies and offer my hair instead. Dark, straight hair, anyone?

I'll take it, it will cut out the salon as my middleman, hehe.

You ladies are making fun of me with the giving away hair comments, aren't you? I know you are are ... lol.

*looks for Carly Simon records*

But the song is about me... lol. My wife is a big CS fan.

Edited by quietguy

• 4 months later...

Everything Nice.........PUUUUULLLLLEEEEEEEEZZZZZZE ! I'm down to a few precious drops, I hate to sound like a scratched record...but PUUUULLLLLEEEEEEEZZZZZZE!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorceress !!!!

I'd love to have a rebrew of that, but I think it was one of the ones that we were told could never be done again.....makes me sad!

I'd love to have a rebrew of that, but I think it was one of the ones that we were told could never be done again.....makes me sad!

that's what was said about Bastet Potion (Cat's Eye) :w00t:

perhaps it can be rebrewed EVEN BETTER and renamed as well *hint hint* :beggingpleasesmiley:maybe for Pheromas 04.gif

come on everybody....join the cause !!

no huh?

Since that one was partially created by Danna, maybe not.....BUT, we could ask that something SIMILAR be created.....I'd be up for that! Especially with the Dominance add-in!

Never tried Sorceress...hmmmm with Leather maybe :P

I do have a sample of Sorcerer I forget to try.

Ok since we are fantasizing and it is CE Sunday :lol: ...Captivation Equation

no huh?

...I have never smelled it either!

I am always shocked that more people are not begging for more Closer. I am saving the other half of my bottle for fall/winter. That is when I always wore it last year and want to bring back the scent memory at the appropriate time. Wow...I had fun in that one!! It was when I first met HG and he was fascinated by it!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so sad about the BodaciouS Musk which disappeared so fast. I've bought just a small bottle, but when I received it today, I liked it much more than I even expected. I'd love to get a rebrew of this wonderful musk!

I never even ordered any of the musk line, and I'm regretting it now. I will have to watch the trade threads for BodaciouS.

I'm so sad about the BodaciouS Musk which disappeared so fast. I've bought just a small bottle, but when I received it today, I liked it much more than I even expected. I'd love to get a rebrew of this wonderful musk!

Same - my 5ml bottle will not last me long enough. But it looks like any on the trade thread will be in high demand and so they will be a ) overpriced and b ) snatched up quickly :(

Edited by Synergist

Get this...I *thought* I ordered one. Then my parcel came, and I hadn't, and it was sold out. How much does that suck. Okay, not worse than my sex life, but it was annoying!

Get this...I *thought* I ordered one. Then my parcel came, and I hadn't, and it was sold out. How much does that suck. Okay, not worse than my sex life, but it was annoying!

So sad, CM, it was gone too fast. :Hug_emoticon: Let's keep our fingers crossed for a rebrew. But Exotic Musk is gorgeous, too, isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

:t-rex-2:HEY, MARA THE AMAZING!!! :halloween-ghost:

Is there any teeny weeny chance of getting another batch of Spell Potions after the current ones run out? I can't imagine the amount of work that goes into a set like that...well, actually, I CAN....I just can't imagine doing that many at once. Whooshka!!! You must reeeeeaaaalllly have to ground and recharge and such. And then there's the timing and all. Sheesh!!! But we always say that you must be superhuman... Heh.

:morph: Anyway, they're just SO. FREAKIN' GOOD. And they WORK. SO. WELL. And I NEVER. WANT. TO RUN OUT. Gah! Besides their magickal properties, they even TOTALLY SMELL GOOD!!! Sooooo....you ever gonna make moar...?

:Mara_makin_Magick:

I second that! It's some potent JUJU! I was actually thinking of creating a money potion for a PE.

That would be awesome!!

I would also vote for Lady Luck, I love the intent behind this one

Me too! Add my vote to the list! :)