Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could try that.. now I'm remembering a lady that wanted my eggs and to carry a child for her.. and she would pay me $$$ I wonder if she was kidding or not. How much money do I need to buy 200 bottles of Special D? Damn an even better question is- Would I get fat all over again to secure happiness in a bottle?

I hate wearing flats.. I wore heels up until my 8th month when none fit.. I have some serious thinking to do.

I was once offered $20,000 to donate eggs, and my singer Leslie was offered $100,000 for her eggs plus to carry the child. That was 20 years ago...so with inflation....

No really, we both said no. But I had another friend who said yes. She donated eggs twice, to the same couple, and they paid her $15,000 each time.

I was offered $50,000 by a couple on the street for an egg. They made me take their card. They wanted a tall blonde with blue eyes. I thought that was the craziest thing i had ever heard and tossed it. Probably a big mistake. LOL

It's apparently very ethinicity specific. I was offered that figure by an "egg bank" - a friend worked at one, and said they were short of eggs in my type of bloodline. Leslie was offered $100 grand by a German businessman, who wanted her baby because she's full blood German on both sides of her family. My friend who did it - she's got black hair and blue eyes and had already given birth to two healthy sons.

I still have a friend who works at an egg bank...I could ask her about it just for the sake of curiosity if anyone is interested. I remember her asking things like how old your grandparents lived and family health issues, etc. It's not JUST looks they're after.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/22/health/frozen-egg-banks/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Just sayin' ...

• 6 months later...

Allumette? Maybe Dolce Far Niente?

Would like to try some of the very most popular but no longer made men's colognes though too.

My vote is for Black Panther (I would love to swim in this scent, that is how much I LOVE IT)

DD, since this was a PE, it might very well be possible to request a rebrew once PEs are open again. I don't know to much about the PE process but if there is some deposit or up front charge for the requestor and if it is possible for me to Co-request to share this cost, I am very willing to go in on this with you.

DD, since this was a PE, it might very well be possible to request a rebrew once PEs are open again. I don't know to much about the PE process but if there is some deposit or up front charge for the requestor and if it is possible for me to Co-request to share this cost, I am very willing to go in on this with you.

Chai, lets do it.... as soon as it opens back up again, I know so many folks that loved this one so much... Wow thanks you are just the BEST!!!!!!

Allumette? Maybe Dolce Far Niente?

Would like to try some of the very most popular but no longer made men's colognes though too.

Definitely Dolce Far Niente! I adore this scent.

I think it's one of the most common requests in the trade threads on people's lists. I haven't tried it personally but it must be good!

I will forever be on my knees scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush begging and pleading for New to make like Lazarus and resurrect. I was a complete dolt to miss out on it, and it was out of complete carelessness too. The one sample I have is very closely guarded.

I would definitely try the amped up Phero Girl. Like the idea of the deeper honey & Orange blossom. Any chance to get more Goddess Of The Blue Moon? A great fragrance and a magical combo with La Femme mystere

• 1 month later...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Every time I go through the "sold out" pages, I regret it.

Can my matron goddess Benzaiten-sama's devotional blend have a chance back? Or maybe even a reincarnation...

And though this isn't a specific rebrew request, can there be another Dragon-themed protection potion?

I want to try more intent-focused ones like Manifestation, Spectre, Medium....

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

And though this isn't a specific rebrew request, can there be another Dragon-themed protection potion?

I want to try more intent-focused ones like Manifestation, Spectre, Medium....

Yes, love to have more of these potions in my arsenal.

I have to second(3rd? 4th?) The vote for Sorceress....I adore that one. Also 9_7_6 Girl. Resin heaven,the both of em!

Edited by cheeseburger79

• 4 weeks later...