Back by popular demand!

I would love LP GREEN. CAT'S EYE AND ME JANE TO COME BACK. ME JANE WITH BI

I don't know "me and Jane" but yea for "cats eye"and "LP Green"!!! Edited by StacyK

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never even got to try this because I didn't know I was an Orchid Ho until it was toooooooooo late.

So true.. that's happened here to me a few times. I'm such an Orchid Ho now thanks to LP! Edited by StacyK

LP green and occo ambrosia 2013 omg I'm dying a thousand deaths because I didn't even get t purchase one bottle

Really you didn't get OCCo Ambrosia oh No!

Raq, OH yeahhhh!!! :D

K, now we've had a mighty lot of cakes around here lately, and I love that!

But I need to say ,and I think Lady V and some others will agree, that a reissue of LA FLEUR CREMMUSE WOULD ROCK!! To me its like "the original" floral gourmand from LP. The icing note is to die for alone!

I'm running verrrry low.... :(

Edited by cheeseburger79

Raq, OH yeahhhh!!! :D

K, now we've had a mighty lot of cakes around here lately, and I love that!

But I need to say ,and I think Lady V and some others will agree, that a reissue of LA FLEUR CREMMUSE WOULD ROCK!! To me its like "the original" floral gourmand from LP. The icing note is to die for alone!

I'm running verrrry low.... :(

I LOVE La Fleur!!! Some rose-based scents can be too overpowering for me but that one is divine. I know I'm probably playing a broken violin here but I'm another one for LP Green. NOT your average green scent, not at all. I can't even put my finger on what makes it so amazing but it just is.

Orchidacious!!! :hearts09793:

*ahem* edited for spelling fail.

Yes, Orchidacious sounds awesome! I'm kind of guarding my bottle and two samples as my daughter loves this as well.

I LOVE La Fleur!!! Some rose-based scents can be too overpowering for me but that one is divine. I know I'm probably playing a broken violin here but I'm another one for LP Green. NOT your average green scent, not at all. I can't even put my finger on what makes it so amazing but it just is.

omg love La Fleur!!!!! One of my precious bottles broke I was so upset. I vote for Lp Green as well and OCCO AMBROSIA 2013

OMG you know what would be awesome?? For Halloween they should do a - ZOMBIE LPAPOCALYPSE RISEN FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE and all our favorite scents comes back from the dead like LP Green can be called- LP GREEN AND SCREAM FOR YOUR LIFE - LA FLEUR CREMESE can be called LA LLORANA CREMESA - CAT'S EYE can be CAT'S EYE lol. Occo Ambrosia 2013 can be renamed - LOCCO AMBROSIA 2013

And the labels can be vintage pulp pin up slasher type thrillers

tumblr_lpf2szC9051qa70eyo1_500.jpg

A Corpse for Christmas by Henry Kane 1952 (hardcover)

catwoman_chat_noir.jpg

Edited by LadyVictoria

I don't think Mara can make Cat's Eye again; the reason it took so long to be remade (after a fashion) in the first place is because the ingredients are incredibly expensive and difficult to find. Just sayin.'

*gasp!* Wow, Ambrosia DID sell out really fast, I think like days after I got my sampler! I wiffle-waffled too long, and it was history! I hope you score a bottle, LV!

me too ; (

I don't think Mara can make Cat's Eye again; the reason it took so long to be remade (after a fashion) in the first place is because the ingredients are incredibly expensive and difficult to find. Just sayin.'

Oh that's right so then there is hope for Occo Ambrosia 2013??! : )

Well dang girl, she JUST remade it! And for the third time (since she made the first version twice)! So I don't know.

That's why I didn't even try to get a bottle of this version (I have a bottle of the rebrew of the first one) because I knew it would sell out in a nanosecond.

I would love to have Sultry Afternoon, Levitation, and Occo Ambrosia back. Just a thought: why not have a few retro fragrances every month? Or have a Back By Popular Demand month? :waiting:

I wish I could find the thread where she mentioned it, but somewhere Mara was talking about her creative process. She described it as making a work of art (which they are!!!) and sometimes she doesn't really document the "recipes" for her creations, which would make it difficult to have all these retro fragrances on a regular basis.

i didn't invent this conversation, did i? :lol:

Nope. :)

Plus, it takes the fun out of it for Mara to keep making the same ones all the time. This is her creative enterprise and she wants to keep coming up with new fragrances which will amaze us!

And it creates so much more excitement on the boards!! Even the frustration of knowing we may never have something again adds to the whole thing here I think.

I still get panicky though...I saw my Velvet Kisses was halfway gone last night and there was much pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth until I spied something in my collection I could trade Tyvey for hers. Crisis averted.

It's the scent memories I don't want to let go of. When I smell VK I am instantly comforted.

And it creates so much more excitement on the boards!! Even the frustration of knowing we may never have something again adds to the whole thing here I think.

I still get panicky though...I saw my Velvet Kisses was halfway gone last night and there was much pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth until I spied something in my collection I could trade Tyvey for hers. Crisis averted.

It's the scent memories I don't want to let go of. When I smell VK I am instantly comforted.

That's how I feel about La Fleur. It's the scent memory that reminds me of cupcakes and roses. My two favorite things in this world ever now if La Fleur had diamonds, I would be embalmed with it when I die.

Edited by LadyVictoria

That's how I feel about Black Panther. The memories it evokes in me, is priceless

That's how I feel about La Fleur. It's the scent memory that reminds me of cupcakes and roses. My two favorite things in this world ever now if La Fleur had diamonds, I would be embalmed with it when I die.

Oh! When Mara recreates this one she could put a diamond in each bottle like she did the pearl in Mermaids!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just would like to express my delight at Lady Vs Zombie idea!

TOO COOL!!! I looooove the pulp label idea!

Also, I'm another one for LP Green. Its freakin gorgeous,and I've only ever had a sample, which I wear verrrrrry rarely.

Crawling in to give a vote to yet ANOTHER rebrew of OCCO Ambrosia. I missed both the brews and rebrews because of various things. I have a TREASURED sample of the latest brew. NOW I UNDERSTAND the hoo-ha! :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh! When Mara recreates this one she could put a diamond in each bottle like she did the pearl in Mermaids!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I would die. Wait I don't think I ever had a pearl in my Mermaid bottle.

I just would like to express my delight at Lady Vs Zombie idea!

TOO COOL!!! I looooove the pulp label idea!

Also, I'm another one for LP Green. Its freakin gorgeous,and I've only ever had a sample, which I wear verrrrrry rarely.

Wouldn't that be a great idea???

It would be scary in time for Halloween.. and the LP ZOMBIES ARE COMING TO GET YOU THEY HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD

LP green is pretty freaking amazing. It smells pretty expensive and sophisticated to me. Like I should be wearing white gloves and eating stuffed choux puffs

Crawling in to give a vote to yet ANOTHER rebrew of OCCO Ambrosia. I missed both the brews and rebrews because of various things. I have a TREASURED sample of the latest brew. NOW I UNDERSTAND the hoo-ha! :heart:

WORD

I'm dittoing the OCCO Ambrosia crowd. I luckily had ordered a trial vial when it came out but then the full sized bottles were gone in a blink of an eye. Just goes to show how awesome these formulations are!

Double WORD

ZOMBIE ZOCCO LOCCO AMBROSIA RIGOMORTIA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

Now I'm throwing my vote in for more Whisker Wishes. :)

Me too, me too, me too!!!!!!!!!!!! And Glamour Puss and Shut up and get a job!!! :)

OMG....I know that the ingredients Mara used are likely unavailable, but if I could wish for ANY one potion, it would be Jouir De. Pure alchemy. That being as unlikely as it is, I would vote OCCO Ambrosia. Also, I never did get to try Honeyed LP!

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

Rose, OCCO Ambrosia is available now, get some while you can! :)

E.T.A.: I find LP Rouge to be similar to LP Honeyed, albeit a different phero, Rouge having LFM and LP Honeyed having Gotcha!

Edited by SpriteLeigh