Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sayin' that if there are PEs you want more of, you can always order them (when the PE option is available)! Unless Mara doesn't have the ingredients to rebrew them, that is. That is the difference between a PE and a catalog scent in terms of a comeback.

Good to know about the PE options Luna!

I agree with all about OCCO Ambrosia, it is an essential. I stocked up a bit (thank goodness) during summer so I have backup bottle but worried it will go fast. I use in winter to lift me up out of dreary cold/ dark days (not winter gal as you all know) and during summer to celebrate summer more. Fantastic scent plus it's OCCO and loaded with cops. :)

or maybe it could be a PERM NoCo for those who don't want them and for those that do, we could add in when shopping?

anyhow, I'm flipping out wanting to know about Spell Collection. Such excitement right now....!!

Sorry, I guess I didn't get that from the way you phrased it.

oh... I didn't go into detail. Those are a few I love or would like more of, hopefully others agree.

I remember Dolly's H & S was in the Perfumierie, but it started as a PE, right? So hopefully the PE version would be doable. (fingers crossed)

Attention!! PE's we must see again..

Black Panther, Amanda's Sweet Pink Flowers, Moms Crazy For Carnations, LV's Sweet Pussy, French Musk, Wendy's Hot & Humid, Adrienne's Tangy Ylang, Lisa's Lady Lavender, Beach Bunny Musk & Dollys Hot & Sticky.

Stacy K, I have btls (spray & roll-on) of Dolly's Hot & Sticky if you're looking for some

I would love to have a rebrew of Crayons:Gypsum White! It is my number one fragrance and I have already gone through 4 of my bottles in one year...my stockpile is going quickly...I know there has to be interest from more than one person, but I would really love it if you could do a rebrew of it or create a potion for this spring very similar to Gypsum White...:)

Yes I second this. I have 2 bottles of Dolce that I never use and one bottle of Lick of Cream that I just stare at.

I agree, both of these are bottles that I have and barely use! Definitely need remakes or something very similar...

In addition to my much needed and beloved "Goddess of the Blue Moon" I would love a rebrew of "The Empress of Persica". Its such a sexy womanly scent but youthful too. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Here's My List:

Dolly's Hot & Sticky

Lady V's Black Panther (my mega stash is down to the last 2 bottles)

Odalisque

The Big Easy

Sea Find

DD, I am quite sure that Mara kept the recipe for Hot and Sticky. You could always order it as a PE.

So true, I just need to do that….

And, I'm quite sure that there are a number of other people who would like to get in on it.