Back by popular demand!

I know BG! I was so psyched! I got a few FBs. I have faith that the reformulation will be beautiful and androstenol got a sneak preview of it at Mara's store and described it in the Store Squee Thread. :)

Thanks Rose, I have so much to catch up on as haven't been able to be on forum for awhile. I love the store squee thread so much, almost makes me cry though bc I so want to see it in person. Of course I'd be in there for days I'm sure... drooling over everything.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Me, Jane!! My final bottle is getting low. I don't think I'll be able to live in a world with no Me, Jane...the struggle is real.

That's why I have been making my bottle last for six years now. :lol:

I kind of miss Masked Man or Bad Boy... For Men. I used to get so many compliments on that one. I only had a sample vial but it smelled great.

I don't remember if that was a phero enhanced scent but if not it might as well have been.

Guest cutie.pie

And you know how *I* feel about PFYT (my mouth just watered a little bit, thinking about it) -- I would not let an opportunity to supplement my meager stash pass me by!

I do know! :D We addicts know each other ;) Will email you soon!

I do know! :D We addicts know each other ;) Will email you soon!

I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but I think Mara said she didn't have anymore of one of the components for PFYT. I think...that's what I saw.. pls don't kill me :)

Why don't you just ask for a PE version? Kinda like LV with her Black Cobra that's based on another long gone gem, that can't be redone.

Edited by StacyK

Guest cutie.pie

I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but I think Mara said she didn't have anymore of one of the components for PFYT. I think...that's what I saw.. pls don't kill me :)

Why don't you just ask for a PE version? Kinda like LV with her Black Cobra that's based on another long gone gem, that can't be redone.

I know, John told me. But, hey, I'm optimistic, they said the same thing for OCCO Ambrosia ;):D

But, hey, I'm optimistic, they said the same thing for OCCO Ambrosia ;):D

Technically it was that it couldn't be the exact same scent anymore. Potentially anything could be remade following the same recipe, but if you don't have those exact ingredients, then it's not going to smell the same.

Legend. I was just thinking about this one today. I only had a sample size of it but I remember it smelling AMAZING. The Charisma phero blend was a perfect match (pardon the pun) for the scent!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

I know Mara made 'back by popular demand' month, but it would be really nice if she could rebrew some or all the LPs from November 2013 :)

What were they CP? There are many that I'd like to see again. New for sure. Aloha Punehana ,OCCO/NOCO Purple, Act of Violets, BLESSED SACRAMENT, Dracs Bakery, MAYBERRY, Hecates Night Potion, Verhext, 976 Girl, AUTUMN MIST, Mother Ship, Blushing Embers...yeah!

Mara thought about including NEW in the encores collection, but she no longer has the ingredients to brew it exactly like the original, so she didn't want to make a version that was too different. And she discontinued OCCO Purple because it was a slow-seller.

Guest cutie.pie

What were they CP?

Pizzazz, Petit Four Your Thoughts, Allumette, Absinthe of Malice, La Sylphide and I thing River song. All ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Because I feel like it's my own running joke now - Beach Bunny and Surfer Dude! I have Mermaids of Atlantis on the way and hoping it's similar in feel.

And of course LAM Buttercream Peach - or just more NOCO Buttercream Peach that can be ordered with LAM or anything else.

Spell Potion: Return to Me.. just amazing scent, beautiful, calming, and more.

And since this is a wish list - having OCCO Ambrosia as a PERM. Along with Piroutte, which I'm still trying to figure out how it's so amazing.

I keep hearing about this Masked Man...people seem to be discussing it all over the boards. Gonna look it up and see if I can find a sample. Also need to add:

RAVEN DELACROIX'S SECRET WEAPON (I DIE!! I LOOOOVE IIIIIT)

Mark's Tonka Tobaccum!

• 5 weeks later...

I said it before, awhile ago, and I'll say it again now: Sorceress!

The guys got a revamp of Sorcerer, but no Sorceress for girls. If it was an SG potion and that has been said, I apologize. I just really really love the scent of that one! THAT is sexed up buttercream to me, where LP Black is resin dipped leather jacket rolled in brown sugar (though I am getting it back, so I'll see how I feel about it these days, about three years later!).

I loved coming back and seeing Tropical Musk is being re-released again! I remember ordering that as a custom several years ago. It still makes me think of Jamaica when I wear it. :).

It's always been very popular in every iteration; though this version isn't quite the same as your original - which I still love!