Back by popular demand!

On 10/27/2020 at 2:23 PM, Kayla said:

Lol, @Eastwood22!  Sexpionage does something to me that is only to be worn at home - in the bedroom. I can't imagine walking around feeling like that outside if the house!  I would get myself into a lot of trouble.  :)

I meant to tell you, I wore JL a week or two ago with the intention of seeing if I would get the same selfies! No luck. 😞 Wearing it again tonight, but it does not affect my mood. I seem to recall there being a big difference in effect between Sexpionage and Sexology, but I cannot remember if it was me or my man that’s the big responder. He is a big responder to Compromising Positions w/ Sexpionage, but it’s not the phero, really he’s a whore for any milk/butter/cream/sugar/vanilla combo. 

For me, the selfies I mostly get are from the talkative socials and the calming phero’s. I need to re-connect with whatever will lean me towards naughty! I think Gotcha is my most likely grab for that, but I’m going to have to re-investigate the whole sexy selfie discussion. 

Edited by Eastwood22

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I meant to tell you, I wore JL a week or two ago with the intention of seeing if I would get the same selfies! No luck. 😞 Wearing it again tonight, but it does not affect my mood. I seem to recall there being a big difference in effect between Sexpionage and Sexology, but I cannot remember if it was me or my man that’s the big responder. He is a big responder to Compromising Positions w/ Sexpionage, but it’s not the phero, really he’s a whore for any milk/butter/cream/sugar/vanilla combo. 

For me, the selfies I mostly get are from the talkative socials and the calming phero’s. I need to re-connect with whatever will lean me towards naughty! I think Gotcha is my most likely grab for that, but I’m going to have to re-investigate the whole sexy selfie discussion. 

That's so interesting - Gotcha for "naughty."  Gotcha is really innocent and flirty on me, and if it's the wrong time of the month, it can make me emotional.   I like Sexology too, but that one is pretty close to OCCOs on me, but with a little more bonding.  Sexpionage, on the other hand, is always a good time, lol.

3 hours ago, Kayla said:

That's so interesting - Gotcha for "naughty."

Yeah, I know. If I put it on, sex is happening within 20 minutes. It’s congruent with the vibe of our relationship. We have sex most everyday and Gotcha keeps it flirty and fun. If I want him to be more aggressive, I use a little UN Cougar. He’s very phero responsive so sometimes it’s a challenge to let it dry down before he’s all over me. 

I think I respond differently to many blends than most women. He says that I’m the most sexually available when he’s in SWS! Some of the heavier male phero sex blends are too intense for me, like if it’s still wet and he keeps waving it in front of my face I can get nauseous! 

8 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Yeah, I know. If I put it on, sex is happening within 20 minutes. It’s congruent with the vibe of our relationship. We have sex most everyday and Gotcha keeps it flirty and fun. If I want him to be more aggressive, I use a little UN Cougar. He’s very phero responsive so sometimes it’s a challenge to let it dry down before he’s all over me. 

I think I respond differently to many blends than most women. He says that I’m the most sexually available when he’s in SWS! Some of the heavier male phero sex blends are too intense for me, like if it’s still wet and he keeps waving it in front of my face I can get nauseous! 

I find it fascinating that we and our partners all respond differently to certain pheromones.  It keeps it interesting!

Another round of the Chocolate, Red Wine, and Coffee scrub please?!!!!!

Nevermind, I found it :)

Edited by oceanjewel

6 hours ago, Kayla said:

I find it fascinating that we and our partners all respond differently to certain pheromones.  It keeps it interesting!

MLH makes my man get grumpy and start cleaning. It's no joke. Bummer it doesn't have that effect on my kids!

7 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

MLH makes my man get grumpy and start cleaning. It's no joke. Bummer it doesn't have that effect on my kids!

Treasured Hearts makes BF want to cook for me. 😄 So weird. I should wear it more often. 

After all this time, my boyfriend is almost out of Gothic Xmas. THIS IS A CRISIS, y'all. Any possibility this could come back? Or something that could make me melt all over him the same way?

Edited by mountainwitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wild Cherry!!  Highland Fling. Odalesque as a virgin formula. Red Wine Chocolate Coffee sugar scrub.  (I don’t recall it’s exact name)  So many gems that would be incredible 💕💕💕

Edited by Eve

52 minutes ago, Eve said:

Wild Cherry!!  Highland Fling. Odalesque as a virgin formula. Red Wine Chocolate Coffee sugar scrub.  (I don’t recall it’s exact name)  So many gems that would be incredible 💕💕💕

HUGE second for the Wild Cherry beg. Also digging the virgin Odalesque idea.

I'd love Steamy Bikini or Mistress Mine. Very different,  but both so good. Or Passion & Envy. That one is so great. Guavas in the Mist! Oh, man. Not being able to travel really has me craving something tropical and fruity. A travel collection for all the places we can't go! *wistful sigh* When I'm  back to my collection,  I'm going to have to copy Luna for a week or two and do themes. A perfume based vacation. The only question is world wide tour or tropical getaway?

I'm loving the "White Light" mask spray so much. Hubby says it smells like me. To me it smells like everything that is magickal about LPMP. I'm spritzing it at my throat and collarbones, even clothing. I would ADORE it in a perfume oil base. I would buy tres many bottles. No kidding. :mermaid:

@Potion MasterLiving Doll w/Cuddle Bunny would be a wonderful rebrew or start for a reimagining. Just don’t amp up the floral or add chocolate, please. There’s no current CB that I would call a “me” scent, but I would buy this one and spritz liberally, for sure. It’s a crisp apple, not foodie, just bright and fresh. Scentwise, or vibe wise, I’d wear it in the morning to start the day off cheerful, like with Lumina. We have the sexy LP candy apple, but Gravenstein with the chocolate didn’t work for me and this Apple is perfect. Crisp apple + oakmoss + CB = perfection.
The coffee hasn’t kicked in but if it had, I’s have a much more convincing explanation on why it would be a great rebrew/remix.  

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

@Potion MasterLiving Doll w/Cuddle Bunny would be a wonderful rebrew or start for a reimagining. Just don’t amp up the floral or add chocolate, please. There’s no current CB that I would call a “me” scent, but I would buy this one and spritz liberally, for sure. It’s a crisp apple, not foodie, just bright and fresh. Scentwise, or vibe wise, I’d wear it in the morning to start the day off cheerful, like with Lumina. We have the sexy LP candy apple, but Gravenstein with the chocolate didn’t work for me and this Apple is perfect. Crisp apple + oakmoss + CB = perfection.
The coffee hasn’t kicked in but if it had, I’s have a much more convincing explanation on why it would be a great rebrew/remix.  

100% agree! I would buy several bottles of Living Doll. I have a sample and have been searching for a bottle, to no avail.

1 minute ago, Kayla said:

100% agree! I would buy several bottles of Living Doll. I have a sample and have been searching for a bottle, to no avail.

That's all I have, too. I've been playing more with all the trials that haven't been properly organized and stored and I keep coming back to a few known winners and some other sleepy hits.

On 2/1/2021 at 7:40 PM, androstenol said:

I'm loving the "White Light" mask spray so much. Hubby says it smells like me. To me it smells like everything that is magickal about LPMP. I'm spritzing it at my throat and collarbones, even clothing. I would ADORE it in a perfume oil base. I would buy tres many bottles. No kidding. :mermaid:

Androstenol, we do have it as a perfume, it's Ashes to Dust, and we still have around 6 bottles! :D

4 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Oooh I don't think I ever tried Living Doll. Tease, though, was one of my favorite apple scents that I would love to have again 🤤

On 1/31/2021 at 12:31 AM, Potion Master said:

Hmmm, already a couple of these on my list for Pherotine! Thanks for your suggestions!  :D

When I saw this last night I thought, "wow, she really thinks about these things FAR in advance!". 😐

WTF 🧠? It's THIS MONTH, (isn'tit?). Derp. Quarantine Brain. 🙄

It IS this month, but apologies, I am so far behind. I don't want to bore anyone with a list of why things are running more slowly during this time of plague, GAH!, suffice to say they should be up and orderable before Valentine's Day, but sadly, I do not think we'll be able to get them into most people's hands before then. I am almost done brewing now, having finally received some much needed ingredients, and I did grab one of recent discussion for rebrew from this thread!

4 hours ago, Potion Master said:

It IS this month, but apologies, I am so far behind. I don't want to bore anyone with a list of why things are running more slowly during this time of plague, GAH!, suffice to say they should be up and orderable before Valentine's Day, but sadly, I do not think we'll be able to get them into most people's hands before then. I am almost done brewing now, having finally received some much needed ingredients, and I did grab one of recent discussion for rebrew from this thread!

Sorry. I wasn't trying to push for the release date. I'm just stunned by how I keep losing track of the date! I'm looking forward to them whenever they're ready. I was about to make an order, but I'll wait for new releases. Woot! 🥳

I’m happy to have a little more time to adjust my shopping cart... I just tried the Flying Potion sample I received and it is absolutely wonderful! I don’t know how much of it is the Levitation versus just the delicious scent, but I have got to get some of this (and possibly others in a similar vein, enhanced and not)!

If it hasn’t already been mentioned, a little LP Gold never hurt anyone. With cops and possibly some Gotcha or PM would be killer. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know that it's way too soon to worry about future brews, but Liebchen w/Treasured Hearts is the perfect phero for the perfect perfume!