Back by popular demand!

Trying to summon the summer, so I'm wearing Celebutante today. Got really a lot of compliments! 😀 I would love a glamour potion like that...coconut, lemon grass, grapefruit...yum!!!

Hopefully there will be something similar this summer!!! ❤❤❤

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@luna65 got me to thinking about the OCCO’s, knowing how they make the world a better place. The OCCO’s Orange Droolious, Buttercream Lemon, and Lavender Buttercream would all be welcome rebrews, I’m sure!

• 1 month later...

I know this is a long shot, but I so so wish for a rebrew of all spell potions from 2013., especially Shut up and get a job, Lucky Dog, Glamour Puss, Gimme money...

Also that years Pherotines were wow to me, I pray for their come back.

I know it's hard to do a rebrew since many of the ingredients that go into these are long gone, but if items that smell close to these ever come back, I would love and incarnation of any of these...

Pizzazz

Allumette

Absinthe of Malice

Black Panther

Pallas with Lumina 

On 7/20/2021 at 7:25 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

I know it's hard to do a rebrew since many of the ingredients that go into these are long gone, but if items that smell close to these ever come back, I would love and incarnation of any of these...

Pizzazz

Allumette

Absinthe of Malice

Black Panther

Pallas with Lumina 

I want to add that I would love to see Warm and Cozy come back... I'm now addicted to this one

On 4/18/2021 at 11:30 PM, luna65 said:

Have you tried Mount Pleasant?  It's got similar qualities.

Thank you, tried it, but it's just not it. Maybe it's the lemongrass in Celebutante that gives it that vibe...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Few more that I hope will get a rebrew some day:

- Black Cat Hex Breaker,

- Pro-create,

- Pizzazz, 

- Atomic Mandarin,

- LP Rouge,

- Petit Four Your Thoughts.

*fingers-crossed * 🍀

Edited by citrine

• 2 weeks later...

SCARLET LEAF!  This one is from about 10 years ago!  I just used my last bit. 

Somewhere in this forum or maybe Facebook, Mara had remarked that someone smelled incredible and they told her they were wearing Scarlet Leaf and she hadn’t remembered that she made that one!

Pomegranate, cocoa absolute, patchouli…Time to bring this “Weenie” back!

I second Bridgid's Amber, it was lovely. Would love a rebrew of Sang Real, although there will likely be a berry-currant type offering in the Weenies and I can go with the flow on that. Thanks for your consideration !

• 4 weeks later...

I am super grateful I was able to get spell potions in the sale. I do hope there will be new spell potions soon. I really love Mara's spell potions ❤

Gimme Money, Shut Up and Get a Job, Lucky dog, Black Cat Hex Breaker, Glamour Puss, Van Van oil, Road opener, Open sesame... these were all so, so, sooooo good!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday when I got my package I couldn't help myself and I tried a few of them. Amongst them, there were Lantern and Black Aggie which I applied on the same arm. That combo reminded me of Gimme Money, a spell potion for money. To me, that one is much more. It was my go-to spell potion for everything, my comfort potion, my "everything will be all right" potion. I used it for going to court, for some family situations, for health situations and it never failed me. Never ever. I have a few empty bottles of it and a few empty trial vials which I will never throw away. I've been on the edge for a few months as my daughters got COVID, my ex is abusing my kids mentally, my grandpa had a stroke, my car won't start so I can't relax. But yesterday afternoon, Lantern plus Black Aggie reminded me of Gimme Money so much, I fell asleep at 5 in the afternoon. I never sleep in the afternoon and had been having trouble falling asleep, but this combo reminded me of my safety blanket, it's my 444 angel number and I relaxed and fell asleep...

I will keep wearing the combo for when I need that GM feeling (and also wear them separately of course...) but if there's ever a chance or the right ingredients for a GM rebrew, I would definitely love that and get a few bottles.

Went maybe off topic for a bit, sorry.

@citrine

you’re in my thoughts ❤️

blessing oil and NOC nyx have helped me fall asleep during major anxiety. I would also try Cimaruta the Snake too it kind of helps you to ground and center you wherever you find yourself.

On 11/6/2021 at 4:08 PM, Eastwood22 said:

@citrine I’m sorry you’re going through all that!

19 hours ago, Vika said:

@citrine

you’re in my thoughts ❤️

blessing oil and NOC nyx have helped me fall asleep during major anxiety. I would also try Cimaruta the Snake too it kind of helps you to ground and center you wherever you find yourself.

Thank you! ❤ and thank you for the suggestions @Vika I do have Snake and Harmonious Self from 2015. Will try that. 

And apologies again for going off topic, I went all-in explaining why I love Gimme Money and what it means to me.

On 7/20/2021 at 7:25 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

Pizzazz

Allumette

Absinthe of Malice

Black Panther

Pallas with Lumina 

I would like to add Lantern w/BI to my list of please rebrew...

@dolphindolls2 so many from this release sold out in no time!  I kept toying with getting Lantern during the sale, (BI is a favorite of mine) but I was focused on Beewitched, and I’m glad I did it that way, except now I can’t go back and grab Lantern.  I almost ordered some trials with  my last order.  The LP site allowed me add 2 vials to the cart, after the fb were sold out, so theoretically they were in stock still.  I ultimately took them back out though.  This was last week, at this point maybe even the  trials are gone.

I’m still working my way through the sampler.

4 hours ago, Eve said:

@dolphindolls2 so many from this release sold out in no time!  I kept toying with getting Lantern during the sale, (BI is a favorite of mine) but I was focused on Beewitched, and I’m glad I did it that way, except now I can’t go back and grab Lantern.  I almost ordered some trials with  my last order.  The LP site allowed me add 2 vials to the cart, after the fb were sold out, so theoretically they were in stock still.  I ultimately took them back out though.  This was last week, at this point maybe even the  trials are gone.

I’m still working my way through the sampler.

@Eve, I was the same way, I had a set amount of money that I had set aside for the sale and I had been keeping a list of everthing that I wanted to buy and then Mara dropped the BEST EVER release and I was scrambling to switch out choices so I could purchase ones that I wanted... I choose BeWitched and Morning Glory and thought I could go back and get Lantern but alas it sold out in record time... Congrats to Mara for a very successful release that all of us really loved...

Yeah, these got sold out pretty quickly. I only got 2 samples of Lantern in my first order, then after trying it and after reading the reviews, I had to get a FB of it and Beewitched and Creme Cake and samples of Cassia. They all sound so so good. It was a really good release!

• 1 month later...

Oh, baby.  I had a weird yet interesting experience at my local big box store today.  I ran into an ex gf of mine.  I dated her for almost a year before meeting my wife.  Long story short, she was very excited to see me, one of the reasons being that she was wearing a custom scent I had made a LONG time ago that Mara completely nailed.  It was called Snoopyace's Summer Place.  In the breakup she happened to have claimed a bottle of that from me because she loved the scent and felt it was unisex enough to wear (it really was.) 

Anyhow, she had me take my mask off so I could smell her and wow, it smelled incredible!  I'd forgotten how amazing it was.  I know that the ambergris that was in this is no longer available but I'd love to see a rebrew with whatever is available.  This is a great spring and summer scent.  Please, @Potion Master?  Pretty please?  

:Emoticons10311:

For anyone who was not familiar with the original, I've included the scent notes below because it still smells incredible even after 10 years.  Apparently my ex wears the scent whenever she wants to feel like spring even though we are currently experiences zero degree Fahrenheit temperatures where I live.  Such a weird synchronicity that she was wearing it when she happened to see me but, eh, such is life!

AMBERGRIS ~ Increases personal power, heightens sexual responses, dreaming.

LIME ~ Healing, love, protection.

PEPPERMINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

(Green)TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

44 minutes ago, Eve said:

@Snoopyace it sounds like your parting with her was amicable, seeing as she likes wearing a fragrance she would have to associate with you, regardless of what season she is wishing to have a reminder of.  

At the time she took the breakup badly but she has since realized why things didn’t work out and we are friendly.  

I was surprised she still had the scent. Though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just received full bottles of Betrothal Potion and Vampire Bait, which were brought back by popular demand, I believe. I’ve struggled to find any reviews of these two, so could someone please share their experience with either of/both of these? No pheromones in them but they are meant to be pretty powerful in bringing commitment, affection etc. Can anyone suggest how many sprays to use and whether they can be combined with any particular phero blends, for maximum effect?

Need to get my partner back onto thinking about marriage. After having to postpone our big day due to the pandemic, he has gone cold on the whole wedding idea, but our relationship is coming out of the rut slowly and could do with a little LPMP help😊 I totally get that this potions aren’t going to make him sing the wedding march as soon as he sniffs me, but I want to use these sprays in the best possible way, so any tips will be appreciated!

@CosmoTea I’ve not worn either of these. However, it make sense to start out with a light application on areas of your body that are the warmest in order to help diffuse the scent into the air.  

Lift up your hair in the back, and spray on nape of neck, and also into your hair in the back.

Put it in your hair after you’re sure that you like it, and that he hasn’t expressed a dislike of it though, or you’ll be washing your hair to get it out.  This is a favorite spot that I apply all of my perfumes to, except those that contain cops.  I even like adding some before I blow dry my hair. 

Crooks of arm, behind the knee, small of back are also typical warm spots. 

If you both like how they smell,  you can be more liberal even on your clothing perhaps. 

Have you tried Gotcha?

I don’t know how much EST is in Gotcha, and I remember you said he was adversely affected by it. But someone who knows can advise you if it’s not a good choice  (others and especially  @luna65). You may have already talked about Gotcha, I just don’t remember. 

Thanks for the links @luna65!  I had only found one thread on the Betrothal Potion without reviews. Off to read through these. Good to know what’s in the permanent collection.

@EveI’ll report re: Gotcha and others I’ve tried in the last few weeks in my other thread, with more questions, no doubt.

• 2 months later...