Back by popular demand!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the ladies re brew "Something Voodoo This Way Comes" that was one of my favorites. I still have Big Sized half bottle left but I try to use this one only on special occasions since its Sold Out. :Hug_emoticon:

• 3 weeks later...

I've just tried a dash from a trade i got and i see why it gets so much love, excellent job ail.

I can't speak to the intent on others yet but it makes me want to take care of myself it is like therapygirl said - a pair of big strong arms giving you supportive hugs all day

(i'm over 35 and a form of therapy for me is lap sitting - very trying times for me are more easily solved and dealt with when i can sit in someone's lap for a few minutes so this is right up my alley).

The scent is amazing - i now double my efforts to get it back - Sending my plea to the universe to deliver all supplies, ingredients, materials M and D need in mass quantities to rebrew this, it will make a ton of women, men and spirits most happy. It'll heal two birds with one balm (i use this when i feel kill two birds with one stone is inappropiate)

I'm pretty sure Cuddle Bunny was one that was specifically mentioned as not being rebrewable. (Not to be a buzz kill or anything.)

We have heard rumors that the ladies are going to try. But they are one ingredient off...

We are addicts and we sure are hoping for this sweetness in our future!

EDIT: TG posted justr before me...oops. Funny thing is I was typing about putting our energy out for it but deleted it...TG was right on the same wave length.Love you twin :wink2:

Edited by Curiouschic

Hows about some Dirty Sexy.....AGAIN......I love love love that one!!!

We should rename this the "Begging and Pleading" thread....LOL

I hope the ladies re brew "Something Voodoo This Way Comes" that was one of my favorites. I still have Big Sized half bottle left but I try to use this one only on special occasions since its Sold Out. :w00t:

I will second this request. I love this magnificant scent but I'm afraid to use it. I'll even offer a Dom Banana...

:)

Is Dirty Sexy sold out? how did I miss that?

I guess it isn't.....I am just a BONEHEAD.....it was Nasty Habits that sold out.....

Edited by Dolly

I guess it isn't.....I am just a BONEHEAD.....it was Nasty Habits that sold out.....

I guess that shows how much you love it...you have an excessive fear of running out. :)

*heart slows down to normal pace* Oh, good. I almost had a panic attack! I have three bottles of DS, but will probably get three more if it ever hits the 3G list. I just love that one. I was very concerned it went from fine to gone just like that! It is definately good enough to have done it...

I guess that shows how much you love it...you have an excessive fear of running out. :)

EXACTLY! It's one of those that I'd like to see made a permanent part of the line.....

EXACTLY! It's one of those that I'd like to see made a permanent part of the line.....

I have 2 bottles and numerous testers...you are now making me think i should start hoarding it!!!

Have you noticed a difference btwn DS1 and DS2?

I have 2 bottles and numerous testers...you are now making me think i should start hoarding it!!!

Have you noticed a difference btwn DS1 and DS2?

I noticed a slight difference, in that DSI seeed a little bit "dirtier" to me.....DS2 is still nice though, and I use it also......

Im just going to keep saying it! Maras Rocket Fuel please!

Potion Bastet. I know..I know. I'm just putting it out there. I can dream can't I. I still have 1 sample vial left from days long gone.

yep. that was my favorite before the honeyed stuff came out.

sexology and pherogirl have taken its place but id like to see Potion Bastet manifest with some EoW in it.

omg.

i still have half a sample left.

I noticed a slight difference, in that DSI seeed a little bit "dirtier" to me.....DS2 is still nice though, and I use it also......

DS2 is more brighter on the syrupy fruit side, eh? (only way I can describe it lol)

yep. that was my favorite before the honeyed stuff came out.

sexology and pherogirl have taken its place but id like to see Potion Bastet manifest with some EoW in it.

omg.

i still have half a sample left.

Can anyone tell me what Potion Bastet was like?

:2559: SCENTED PG DOMINANCE, PLEEEEEASE!!!! :wub:

Have you tried slave to sin yet?

As a mater of fact, I have a bottle of Slave w/ a whip of the Dom added in en route to me as we speak... This is how I picture it right now, hehe :020105~21: turtle= UPS...

Got the magical "Times Square has sent you a package" email last night... Hurry, hurry, turtle!!

Still, imploring for the Real Deal PG Dom... Someday, soon, this must happen... And I'm surely not remotely alone in this desire... If there's ingredients that must be intended, I'm there (and throwing in an extra little prayer for whatever Bastet and Bunny need, yall sound as forlorn as I am!)

Prettiest please, ladies??

As a mater of fact, I have a bottle of Slave w/ a whip of the Dom added in en route to me as we speak... This is how I picture it right now, hehe :) turtle= UPS...

Got the magical "Times Square has sent you a package" email last night... Hurry, hurry, turtle!!

Still, imploring for the Real Deal PG Dom... Someday, soon, this must happen... And I'm surely not remotely alone in this desire... If there's ingredients that must be intended, I'm there (and throwing in an extra little prayer for whatever Bastet and Bunny need, yall sound as forlorn as I am!)

Prettiest please, ladies??

SWEET! CaNT WAIT TO HEAR HOW YOU LIKE IT!

Hope it comes quickly :020105~21:

• 2 weeks later...

If SS4W is low, I second my own request for the non phero version of Mara's Rocket Fuel. Of course, it might not be 'rocket fuel' with out the SS4W. Maybe Mara's Vroom or something like that would fit the non phero version unless Dr. Stone has some unique blend that accomplishes something similar, which would be great.

Yes yes very please! Maras Rocket Fuel with ANYTHING!

Hi Danna! I wanna try Santa Carla. Any chance in hell you'd bring it back? I already asked you this elsewhere. But the scent sounds divine, bonus if there's a picture of the Lost Boyson the label....