Intellectual Woman

What's Intellectual Woman like? Is it similar to Androtics IS/a? Sexy & confident + a bit more communication booster?

I thought Dominance was the one that was relatively comparable to IS/a but now I've gone and confused myself again..... Someone help me out? What's the difference between Dominance and Intellectual Woman?

As I understand it, Dominance is more of an empowered and strong, confidant woman phero. Intellectual woman has more of a sexual component to it that helps foster better communication.

If you're going for a more sexual vibe where you want to create better communication, IW would be the one to choose.

I don't think Dominance gives off the sexual vibe.

No, Dominance can be, depending on the context in which you're wearing it. I actually think IW is less of a sexual phero, in my experience, but it's all about context.

• 1 year later...

Intellectual/w, as far as I know, includes A-nol, B-nol, Est, Cops and DHEA (is this correct?) Though I never noticed any blatant hits while wearing this blend, I always feel confident wearing it, people around me seem relaxed and friendly. And, though there are cops in it, there is no strong smell. A pleasant product for many occasions. Is there any chance for this phero blend to come back in future? :o

I would so get this if it comes back. I've read about it, and it's definitely a phero I'd love to try.

Your avi cracks me up!

Yes IW is A-nol, B-nol, Est, Cops and DHEA SS...one of my favorite blends,I have it in Fallen Angel :)

I also love the self-effects of IM,which is another great blend of:

A-nol, epiandrosterone, B-anol, androstAnone, DHEA SS and beta-androstadienol.

...just add add some cops and stand back :001_302: