I would love to order SS4W from Lp. I do have Instant Sexiness from Androtics which I love but it smells like chemicals and gives me a headache unfortunately, does anyone know what the difference is between these 2 products are?

Also, will there be a replacement for SS4W once this product runs out?

Is SS4W similiar to popularity potion, which has been quite effective attractant for me but without the headaches.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I would love to order SS4W from Lp. I do have Instant Sexiness from Androtics which I love but it smells like chemicals and gives me a headache unfortunately, does anyone know what the difference is between these 2 products are?

Also, will there be a replacement for SS4W once this product runs out?

Is SS4W similiar to popularity potion, which has been quite effective attractant for me but without the headaches.

Thanks in advance for your help.

The Instant Sexi smells like chemicals because it is chemicals, with a very cheap scent package.....and it is in an alcohol-based spray which can cause headaches, skin irritation, and a host of other issues for people with sensitivites (I used their products for a long time until I found LP). I would stick with the LP pheros.....much cleaner, and more potent....

Actually SS4W is kind of like IS/A....makes you put out that strong and confident vibe.....so is Blatant Invitation (BI is VERY sexual).....SS4W will eventually sell out (BI is supposed to stick around), but who knows what new goodies the ladies will be cooking up?

Hang out for awhile.....I'm sure you'll find some that fill the need....WITHOUT the headache....

Edited by Dolly

Not planning on a similar replacement for that one. We have other 'mega-attraction' phero blends from Dr. Stone, such as Blatant Invitation, which was meant to span the gap left when SS4W is gone.

SS4W is only similar to Popularity Potion in that it is also in a hypo-allergenic base of CPS, and is likewise fragrance-free. Either skin absorption or the "cover fragrance" that Androtics uses could have been the source of your headaches.

You might be interested in reading the right hand column at the following page about the non-absorbing base we use for the pheros:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Pheros.html

Not planning on a similar replacement for that one. We have other 'mega-attraction' phero blends from Dr. Stone, such as Blatant Invitation, which was meant to span the gap left when SS4W is gone.

SS4W is only similar to Popularity Potion in that it is also in a hypo-allergenic base of CPS, and is likewise fragrance-free. Either skin absorption or the "cover fragrance" that Androtics uses could have been the source of your headaches.

You might be interested in reading the right hand column at the following page about the non-absorbing base we use for the pheros:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-Pheros.html

Potion Master, this is good to know, I am a pretty natural and organic girl, so I feel much better about knowing what Im putting on my skin (not in my body).

Dolly, In your opinion is there a product that I can add to my arsenal... I am looking to vamp up my sex appeal, be seen as Sexy but not overly sexual def NOT like do my now babay...I am looking for a long term love affair with an in stock product...

Edited by KrazyKat

Potion Master, this is good to know, I am a pretty natural and organic girl, so I feel much better about knowing what Im putting on my skin (not in my body).

Dolly, In your opinion is there a product that I can add to my arsenal... I am looking to vamp up my sex appeal, be seen as Sexy but not overly sexual def NOT like do my now babay...I am looking for a long term love affair with an in stock product...

Well, as far as a less sexual blend, you could try popularity potion or maybe intellectual woman.....if you need an "in charge" type of aura, you could even try Dominance. Check out some of the scented Phero blends....they come in sample size, so you can get a feel for the pheros without having to buy full sized bottles.

Even though Blatant Invitation is sexual, you may want to give it a try.....it is a killer! It is also in a scented product now....the LP Original Limited Edition from January.....if you get a sample of that, you could find out if the blend is too sexual.

Well, as far as a less sexual blend, you could try popularity potion or maybe intellectual woman.....if you need an "in charge" type of aura, you could even try Dominance. Check out some of the scented Phero blends....they come in sample size, so you can get a feel for the pheros without having to buy full sized bottles.

Even though Blatant Invitation is sexual, you may want to give it a try.....it is a killer! It is also in a scented product now....the LP Original Limited Edition from January.....if you get a sample of that, you could find out if the blend is too sexual.

Dolly, I LOVE pp potion, but its leaving.... I am trying to come up with a new phero addiction so Im not left high and dry without pp. When I wear pp, I am a people MAGNET! This has helped me turn around friendships, make new friends, get freebies in stores, men love this too, its not so sexual where they are shy to approach... they feel comfortable... I have been called Glamourous on numerous occasions with this one, even my neighbor said "there is an air of captivation about you" ????? and the funny part of it is that day I just got back from the dentist in my sweats covered in pp....

PP has no scent either, or residue, so I can wear my favorite perfume.

Now if only I could find something to take that glamour up a notch into- U are a Sexy sexpot category...

At any rate I will order Bi and see if maybe I can lighten it up with another mix... I dont want to be giving vibes like Im in heat.

Men are intimidated enough by me (im not sure why) without pp, but I need a new good mix.

Im still waiting for Treasured Hearts and I few other samples I purchased though...

Anyways, Dolly thanks for your advice and knowledge.

Dolly, I LOVE pp potion, but its leaving.... I am trying to come up with a new phero addiction so Im not left high and dry without pp. When I wear pp, I am a people MAGNET! This has helped me turn around friendships, make new friends, get freebies in stores, men love this too, its not so sexual where they are shy to approach... they feel comfortable... I have been called Glamourous on numerous occasions with this one, even my neighbor said "there is an air of captivation about you" ????? and the funny part of it is that day I just got back from the dentist in my sweats covered in pp....

PP has no scent either, or residue, so I can wear my favorite perfume.

Now if only I could find something to take that glamour up a notch into- U are a Sexy sexpot category...

At any rate I will order Bi and see if maybe I can lighten it up with another mix... I dont want to be giving vibes like Im in heat.

Men are intimidated enough by me (im not sure why) without pp, but I need a new good mix.

Im still waiting for Treasured Hearts and I few other samples I purchased though...

Anyways, Dolly thanks for your advice and knowledge.

Treasured Hearts is really nice.....it is a "spread the love" vibe more than a sexy vibe, but I still do love it for times with friends and meeting new people.....

I think you will really like BI.....it is FAB.....some ladies (Mara included) have indicated that it has worked almost like a popularity potion for them....

Actually, we have an amazing popularity potion that we commissioned from Dr Stone that we will carry permanently. It's in a different form though, in an alcohol based spray, sold by the ounce. But I'm sure we can get Dr Stone to supply us some concentrate to sell our usual way.

If you want a sneak peek...lookee here. It's not officially launched yet, so don't buy it! :D

I would say a lil BI or EoW with a touch of Dominance would be a great replacement for Instant Sexy. It will give the alpha vibe of IS/A with a touch of sexy.

All these are permanent. There are also some great phero blends in the works that will be released in the near future.

Oh and one thing you need to know is that there is a difference between the way androtics only releases say 17 of one product for 300 clients. Here there is about a hundred (and they last A LOT longer) for say max 50 clients.

These arent exact numbers, but the availability is a lot better here and things are always instock for a long time on the phero front. The ladies do not hold out on stock just so people buy more. If they have it, we can buy it. AND they dont test items and only "pre-release" them. The prices are always the same and ALOT less expensive in my mind. You will be very happy with these goods, I know I am :wink2:

And the scents...well.. AMAZING!!!

These ladies take pride in what they offer. And they are always giving AND fabulous with the customer service. Enjoy :D

Actually, we have an amazing popularity potion that we commissioned from Dr Stone that we will carry permanently. It's in a different form though, in an alcohol based spray, sold by the ounce. But I'm sure we can get Dr Stone to supply us some concentrate to sell our usual way.

If you want a sneak peek...lookee here. It's not officially launched yet, so don't buy it! :wink2:

Wow weeeeee!!! looks like the new "bling-bling" scent of LP... If it attracts anywhere as good as the hi-tech web ad with those flashy bulbs Im sold...

not nuts about the name tho... wonder how other women will respond to this, and if it will work as effectively as pp.

Wow weeeeee!!! looks like the new "bling-bling" scent of LP... If it attracts anywhere as good as the hi-tech web ad with those flashy bulbs Im sold...

not nuts about the name tho... wonder how other women will respond to this, and if it will work as effectively as pp.

Well, I like the name......and if the lovely ladies have teamed up with Dr Stone to create this gem, I'm sure it will be great!

Well, the word "Actor" originally meant both men and women... hopefully people still recognize that fact...it's a lot easier to use the singular for a product name, I'm guessing.

Oh and one thing you need to know is that there is a difference between the way androtics only releases say 17 of one product for 300 clients. Here there is about a hundred (and they last A LOT longer) for say max 50 clients.

These arent exact numbers, but the availability is a lot better here and things are always instock for a long time on the phero front. The ladies do not hold out on stock just so people buy more. If they have it, we can buy it. AND they dont test items and only "pre-release" them. The prices are always the same and ALOT less expensive in my mind. You will be very happy with these goods, I know I am :wink2:

And the scents...well.. AMAZING!!!

These ladies take pride in what they offer. And they are always giving AND fabulous with the customer service. Enjoy :D

AMEN!! :)

I am forever thankful to Androtics, b/c there was a discussion about ways to cover their mixes, and someone mentioned "LPMP"...curious, a google search later I landed here.

And truly, other than EOW, I find the pheros here don't even really need a cover...strange but true.

And oh the potions! With intent! And perfumes with pheros as integral, congruent notes! Or add your pheros to REAL perfumes.

Nirvana.

I am forever thankful to Androtics, b/c there was a discussion about ways to cover their mixes, and someone mentioned "LPMP"...curious, a google search later I landed here.

And truly, other than EOW, I find the pheros here don't even really need a cover...strange but true.

And oh the potions! With intent! And perfumes with pheros as integral, congruent notes! Or add your pheros to REAL perfumes.

Nirvana.

My thoughts exactly.....Ail pointed me in this direction.....and I have never had to shop for pheros or perfumes anywhere else!

Definitely ditto!

Yup~ Im so happy about finding high end, well researched non-toxic and quality pheros (Lp which I too discovered at Androtics), and the women here are so supportive and well informed, Im so happy I found LP!

Edited by KrazyKat

My thoughts exactly.....Ail pointed me in this direction.....and I have never had to shop for pheros or perfumes anywhere else!

I am SOO happy that I found LP because of androtics. AND am very lucky I did! The thread that directed me here (from androtics) got deleted, less then a week after I discovered these lovelies!

To be honest, one of the main reasons i stopped buying from androtics and going on that forum regularly, was becasue they deleted the LP thread. It just seemed a lil un called for :)

There are a couple of other reasons. (LIKE HOW FABULOUS LP PHEROS ARE!!!!!) :)

I think we need a DIHL to replace all this SS4W, PP, and IW. :censored:

(I'm poking fun at all these abbreviations, by the way....)

Cute Darbla :censored: We totally have our own language eh? hehe.

To be honest, one of the main reasons i stopped buying from androtics and going on that forum regularly, was becasue they deleted the LP thread. It just seemed a lil un called for :)

Yes, it was an ugly move.....and I think it was mostly due to the fact that they were losing part of their market share....I don't like hypocrites.....they spend years touting how they are an "uncensored" board, and then start deleting topics......

BUT THATS OK BEACUSE THE PHEROS HERE ARE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!! So, I'm happy!

Well, the word "Actor" originally meant both men and women... hopefully people still recognize that fact...it's a lot easier to use the singular for a product name, I'm guessing.

True. But here in Hollywood, it's actually become politically incorrect to use the term "actress". I've noticed that women bristle when referred to that way. It's diminutive - calling a female actor "less than" her male counterpart. All the female 'actresses' that I know refer to themselves as actors.

Yes, it was an ugly move.....and I think it was mostly due to the fact that they were losing part of their market share....I don't like hypocrites.....they spend years touting how they are an "uncensored" board, and then start deleting topics......

BUT THATS OK BEACUSE THE PHEROS HERE ARE SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!! So, I'm happy!

THese mixes are definetly super fun and my goodness do they ever smell INCREDIBLE :lol:

I love that we can share random sites on here and not be sensored :wink2: Thanks again!

True. But here in Hollywood, it's actually become politically incorrect to use the term "actress". I've noticed that women bristle when referred to that way. It's diminutive - calling a female actor "less than" her male counterpart. All the female 'actresses' that I know refer to themselves as actors.

Oh the politics eh? It is sad than a feminine specific word has become negative. I am proud to be a woman! :) Then again I prefer Ms.

I dont want o be judged based on marital status cuz I am a woman.

When I see the word Actor, I totally dont think of gender specific anymore. An actress is a woman but an Actor is ANYONE who... acts :)