question about dominance pheros..

Ok, short version. My very hard headed uncle is holding my dad's inheritance money over my head. I'm almost 30. I was so overwhelmed by his passing, that I'm not sure how the money got all tied up in his name to begin with, but it is.

I called yesterday for some assistance and he said no. Not till I prove myself a worthy adult. Mind you I'm a full time 40 hour a week student and I have a letter from my shrink saying I've made marked improvements in other areas.

I meet with my uncle at the end of the month, to go over taxes, ect. Alot of my plans have changed since losing dad, but the point is, I am an adult, and that isn't his money. I love my uncle and I know he thinks he's doing the right thing, but I say it's time to cut the cord and let me live my life. I've stated that, to no avail.

So I'm going to send him a letter with my perspective, and when I meet him at the end of the month I'm thinkin of wearing a dominance phero. Do they work on other strong willed hot heads? Or will this just create a bigger pissing contest? Help! Lori.

Oh cheez, sorry for your loss! :blue_dancing_banana:

I'm not one of the experts, just wanted to kick in the idea that in a situation like this, I wouldn't choose the meeting as the time to experiment with the mones... meaning, do as many different test runs as you can to see what feels best for you. Then when the time comes, you can pick the scent/mone/intention etc combo that will really makes you feel, HELL YEAH, I'm here and it's BROUGHT. :wink2:

Something I'm figuring out is that how the mones match your own and click with your natural chemical signature is a factor, plus you have to match your verbal/physical signals with the chemical ones, plus there's a 'subjective target' factor. That said, overthinking rarely helps and there's no subbing for good ol trial and error (or, trial and HIT!) If Dom works really well for you (Dolly style) by all means I'd say stick with it. Whatever you feel the most confident with.

Best of luck, remember: Calm, Cool, and COLLECT IT! (hehe) So, maybe: :banana011:

sweetie,

i don't have any advice about phero usage re: this situation. if i'm crossing a line please feel free to yell at me! i wonder if you should get yourself a lawyer. Not too sure about the US, but in Canada as a student you'd qualify for legal aid. it can be a tough step to take, using a lawyer but often it can help to represent Your rights.

Just an idea!

Oh, CH I'm not gonna yell at you! Belive me, I've considerd the lawyer thing but that's GOT to be a last and most desperate measure as it will no doubt turn that whole side of my family to shreds. That's not something I want. I'm really hoping for another out; a letter( where he can't cut me off or overtalk me), and a talk with my Aunt(not his wife, but my Dads sister), are a start. I'm lookin for a phero boost, and hoping a pro does see this.. But thanks for the advice so far ladies!

Oh, CH I'm not gonna yell at you! Belive me, I've considerd the lawyer thing but that's GOT to be a last and most desperate measure as it will no doubt turn that whole side of my family to shreds. That's not something I want. I'm really hoping for another out; a letter( where he can't cut me off or overtalk me), and a talk with my Aunt(not his wife, but my Dads sister), are a start. I'm lookin for a phero boost, and hoping a pro does see this.. But thanks for the advice so far ladies!

Definitely Dominance.....tons of it. Give it a trial run first.....wear it with a personal power potion like Vain or Warrior Heart or the like....

Read my Dominance reviews......I have a real d*ckhead of a client, who was intending to terminate our contract, but by the time he smelled Dominance for 5 minutes, he was loving me, and gave me a diamond ring as a bonus. Now, whenever he starts becoming a jerk on the phone, I tell him that we need to have a face-to-face meeting, and within 10 min, I am on top of the situation again. It works. Everytime.

Pissing contest? Oh yeah, I get in them on a regular basis.....but guess what? 99% of the time, I win.

Edited by Dolly

Thanks Dolly! This is what I wanted to hear.

You're very welcome! But remember, the pheros will help, but they can't do ALL of it. You need to carry yourself and present yourself in a manner that he knows that you won't take no for an answer, and that you are willing to take things as far as need be to get what you want.