I might have done something stupid...

Right.... I had a 1/2 full sample of Down & Dirty so I thought I'd spike it with a bit of BI.

I added 1mL of BI to the sample bottle (so there would have been about 0.6-0.7 mL of D&D), and shook it a bit... Nothing! I tried turning the vial upside down a few times, and I see the oil sliding back & forth but it doesn't seem to be mixing with the BI. I've tried shaking it a bit more, and it half & half mixes, but then separates again...

What am I doing wrong??? Is there something in D&D that doesn't mix with BI?? :unsure:

And, on a slightly different topic...Am I the only one who kinda likes the smell of BI after dry down when the buttcheese goes and there's just a bit of tangy fruity cheese left? I actually quite like it when it bleeds through my cover perfumes, but I haven't worn BI without cover in public....yet :wink2:

Right.... I had a 1/2 full sample of Down & Dirty so I thought I'd spike it with a bit of BI.

I added 1mL of BI to the sample bottle (so there would have been about 0.6-0.7 mL of D&D), and shook it a bit... Nothing! I tried turning the vial upside down a few times, and I see the oil sliding back & forth but it doesn't seem to be mixing with the BI. I've tried shaking it a bit more, and it half & half mixes, but then separates again...

What am I doing wrong??? Is there something in D&D that doesn't mix with BI?? :unsure:

And, on a slightly different topic...Am I the only one who kinda likes the smell of BI after dry down when the buttcheese goes and there's just a bit of tangy fruity cheese left? I actually quite like it when it bleeds through my cover perfumes, but I haven't worn BI without cover in public....yet :666:

I dont mind the BI scent so much after dry down. It makes me think of all the fun I am going to have ;)

With regards to the mixing. Ail mentions leaving the mixture upside down for a day to allow to mix togehter and then shake a shakea shaking!

This may help :)

The blends that I have made, where I use the unscented phero blends, always separate, which is probably because of the D5 base that the unscented blends are mixed into.....they always require a good shake before applying.....when the lovely ladies "boost" a scent, it is different.....there is no D5....simply the phero concentrate, and they are using the perfume oil as the dilutant.....

The blends that I have made, where I use the unscented phero blends, always separate, which is probably because of the D5 base that the unscented blends are mixed into.....they always require a good shake before applying.....when the lovely ladies "boost" a scent, it is different.....there is no D5....simply the phero concentrate, and they are using the perfume oil as the dilutant.....

Aahhh....that makes sense. I'll leave it for a few days and then give it a good shake :666:

And, on a slightly different topic...Am I the only one who kinda likes the smell of BI after dry down when the buttcheese goes and there's just a bit of tangy fruity cheese left? I actually quite like it when it bleeds through my cover perfumes, but I haven't worn BI without cover in public....yet :666:

I don't have a problem with BI after it dries down.....or EoW for that matter. I HAVE worn it out in public without a cover, simply for testing purposes.....it really isn't THAT bad in all actuality.....of course, that is just MY opinion, and I wear tons of the stuff....and I know what that smell does to men.....so, I have NO PROBLEMS.....

Yeah the "fruity cheese" of the cops...it's not so bad to me, but then again I've never used straight EoW so it's not as intense as it would be doing that.

Yeah the "fruity cheese" of the cops...it's not so bad to me, but then again I've never used straight EoW so it's not as intense as it would be doing that.

So - I'm in the likes the smell of BI group after drydown. But then I have a huge self response to the cops - about 15 minutes after application - I feel SMOKIN' hot. Absolutely positively naughty.

And yes - straight EoW is much more intense. I love the effect - but I hate when my skin eats the cover scent and middle of the day - I'm smelling cops wafting up from the cleavage. Again - like the effect - not so much the smell.

I actually prefer the smell of the BI on drydown to the smell of unscented Cougar on drydown. But I prefer the self effects of Cougar and I don't get any self effects from BI. (other than the cops - which work every time)

That's just me - if we were all the same - we'd be boring.

And like Dolly - I will wear EoW to the office. It's pretty congruent to my personality. One of the nice older ladies at the office once asked me how my daughter handled having the "hot mom" in her class. :-) And given the looks the Dads give me at events ...yeah - it works. <g>

Edited by Shelly B