Which mixes are TAH heavy?

Me. Jane! is the only one with TAH, I believe. I don't know what makes up that mix so there might be others with similar components, however.

Me Jane is the only blend that I know of in the store that contains TAH.

Bear in mind that TAH (and TAL for that matter) are pheromones that are produced solely by Androtics.

Androtics have never confirmed nor denied if these are "new" pheromones, blends of "known" pheros, or somethng different altogether, so I do not know if any of the blends that we currently have available here will give you the same vibe as TAH.

The lovely ladies here have occassionally used Androtics pheros, but I have no clue if/when they will do so in the future.

Thanks for your repplies! Do you know if Me Jane is going to be sold until there's no more in stock or is it a mix they'll keep making?

I was wondering, what would be 'similar' or close enough to TAH? EST probably? I am thinking something kittenish and fun.

I want to give a shot to the Popularity potion.

It's another one I am worried to see disapear from the stock lol

Thanks for your repplies! Do you know if Me Jane is going to be sold until there's no more in stock or is it a mix they'll keep making?

I was wondering, what would be 'similar' or close enough to TAH? EST probably? I am thinking something kittenish and fun.

I haven't heard anything about a re-brew of Me Jane....you may want to try Popularity Potion, or maybe Cuddle Bunny (which has Est in it)....

Like Dolly Said, chances are there will not be a rebrew of Me, Jane. The ladies dont always stock the Androtics pheros (though you may be able to special order). What do you like about Tah? Is there a specific mix you enjoy?

There may be a substitue that we could reccomend from LP. These pheros are fabulous!

What do you like about Tah? Is there a specific mix you enjoy?

There may be a substitue that we could reccomend from LP. These pheros are fabulous!

I'm not the original poster, I'm just highjacking the thead.... :rolleyes:

For me personally, I love the combination of TAH and the rest of MeJane...The cops are great and the scent is just divine on me! :CHEERS~19:

I mean, I have other TAH heavy phero's from Androtics which I do really like, but it's only MeJane that has "reduced" my very alpha male TG to a squirming mumbling man... I've tried reproducing the effects with IS/b 5x cops, as well as with Mx135 & cops...Lovely combo's with lots of male attention, but not as WOW as MeJane...so I'm thinking MeJane must have a lot more TAH than my other TAH products :)

I have no idea what to do when they run out of MeJane....It'll be a sad day for Rosebud indeed :cry:

Thank you Dolly for the info! I already have Cuddle Bunny -the scented version- and love it! The scent is divine and fits me very well and the effects are great too. It is a very feminine, sexy and soft phero blend for me.

I might try the unscented version just because I know it's a bit stronger, and because I am just curious to see how it would work with a cover scent of mine!

I am still a newbie, trying out different things, and TAH is good stuff imo. It's good for friendly environments, diner time with BF and even family gathering I noticed. Sometimes I want something stronger though.

Curiouschic, thanks for tips. I guess one can ask for a special if ever LP runs out of MeJane, we'll see if it works!

Rosebud,

Have you tried the scented version of cuddle bunny? It's got a good calming effect I find. My BF seems more relaxed -and me too!- at the end of the day when I wear it.

You might want to try pure TAH with your own cover scent too!

How do you guys like popularity potion?

I meant to ask if Popularity potion had TAH in it... or something similar to it?

I read it was comparable to Androtics mx135, which is TAH heavy as well.

Well, since Androtics has never released exactly what TAH is, I'm not sure if PP has anything similar in it.

Have you tried Treasured Hearts? It is what I call the "spread the love" blend......almost everybody, women and men alike, will be nice to you....it is a friendly, bonding-type blend.

• 5 months later...

I love Me, Jane and so does my partner, but I only was able to get two bottles before it vanished. Neanderlicious has TAH but I am not digging the scent description and reviews.

I think I am in love with TAH as I am very dominant and asserive (Alpha female?) and need something to tone it down and make me appear more girlie and submissive.

http://www.androticsdirect.com/product.php...at=3&page=1

I may just get a bottle from Androtics and spike everything I own perfume wise. I have no idea what is in it other than sheer goodness.

Edited by DeliberateAngel

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little kick because I'm curious to know what you guys think about TAH. I'm not dominant or aggressive, but to most people I seem arrogant and cold. Could a TAH mix like Neanderlicious make me seem more soft and approachable or will it clash with my personality?

I think Open Windows would probably be best for you, although TAH could also soften the edges but it's more for a "girly" vibe and I don't know if that's what you want. Heart & Soul might also be good if you don't mind being more emotionally connected (it magnifies the effect for you as well as for other people).

I'm not dominant or aggressive, but to most people I seem arrogant and cold. Could a TAH mix like Neanderlicious make me seem more soft and approachable or will it clash with my personality?

Why do you think people percieve you as arrogant or cold? Are you introverted and a bit shy & reserved? I am, and Open Windows is probably my all time favourite phero! It makes me more approachable but it also lends a slightly softer touch and a big dose of mood boosting :alien_dance: I absolutely love OW!

I really like Neanderlicios too, mainly for the fragrance but I do like TAH too for the feminine vibe, but I can't use TAH alone, I have to buffer it with something naughty or dominant or I get treated like an airhead damsel in distress. The mix of TAH & cops is awesome though, and men love it :001_302:

Heart & SOul is also lovely, but I get a touch too gooey and broodie with it :001_302: I think it's better paired with a social or sexy phero for me...

Thanks girls! I indeed am introvert and reserved. Not exactly shy, but I'm having trouble approaching people and making the first move. Open Windows sounds great for business purposes! The girly factor of TAH seems nice, but in the business I work in morst people are a lot older than I am (I'm 27) and sometimes I get the feeling they don't take me too serious. They often seem to think I'm the project secretary instead of the lead because of my age and me being reserved makes it worse. Adding more "girly factor" is probably not the best thing to do! :P

Heart & Soul sounds amazing... Would it work on female friends too?

• 9 months later...

Hey ladies :)

I know this is an old thread-- but I have a question. I have noticed that Neanderlicious (with TAH) puts me in a grumpy/self conscious mood, even if I am wearing Alpha-nol with it (which usually gives me a happy buzz). Plus, I am nearly invisible, no matter how little or how much I wear. When I say invisible, I mean people literally act as if I'm not there. Does that happen with anyone else?

I have noticed that Neanderlicious (with TAH) puts me in a grumpy/self conscious mood, even if I am wearing Alpha-nol with it (which usually gives me a happy buzz). Plus, I am nearly invisible, no matter how little or how much I wear. When I say invisible, I mean people literally act as if I'm not there. Does that happen with anyone else?

It sounds to me that either TAH just isn't for you & your personality, or that you are very sensitive to it and using too much...and that gives you the vibe of being weak or being a "door mat", people walk all over you or ignore you alltogether.

I get that if I wear pure TAH or too much of it around the guys at work. They totally loose respect for me and try to walk all over me like they think I'm this weak li'll female who can't do anything herself :)

I have noticed that Neanderlicious (with TAH) puts me in a grumpy/self conscious mood, even if I am wearing Alpha-nol with it (which usually gives me a happy buzz). Plus, I am nearly invisible, no matter how little or how much I wear. When I say invisible, I mean people literally act as if I'm not there. Does that happen with anyone else?

I tried Me, Jane and Neanderlicious a few times. It didn't make me grumpy/self-conscious -- though Pop Potion and mx135 gave me headaches and made me feel really self-conscious and socially "low-status", even somewhat ignored -- which is interesting now seeing Mademoiselle's note that she'd heard they're similar to TAH.

BUT, for me, it did make men (but only men) do EXACTLY what you describe -- treating me as literally invisible/nonexistent. Or worse, like needlessly whacking into me really hard while going past. Like being the stereotypical loser in a movie who gets bullied really bad in junior high. I definitely wasn't wearing too much, just a swipe or two. It was frankly awful.

I think I am in love with TAH as I am very dominant and asserive (Alpha female?) and need something to tone it down and make me appear more girlie and submissive.

That's so funny, because I'm fairly alpha too, and as I say it is NOT good for me at ALL. - maybe I'm not really as alpha as I think...

The way we perceive ourselves and the way others perceive us can often be two different things. I sort of walk the line between the two: as a mutable personality I suppose I can embody what I need to in accordance with the situation. TAH works well for me in that as a "people pleaser" it tends to enhance that quality as recognized by others and sexually it accentuates the submissive aspect: I want to please that much more (and I give till it hurts, always). But anyone who is alpha in the way they approach social interaction - placing themselves (and therefore the center of attention) first - then TAH is going to work against them. If someone who is all about making other people happy wears it, then it tends to fulfill the promise of the chemical signature and therefore is congruent.

I tried Me, Jane and Neanderlicious a few times. It didn't make me grumpy/self-conscious -- though Pop Potion and mx135 gave me headaches and made me feel really self-conscious and socially "low-status", even somewhat ignored -- which is interesting now seeing Mademoiselle's note that she'd heard they're similar to TAH.

BUT, for me, it did make men (but only men) do EXACTLY what you describe -- treating me as literally invisible/nonexistent. Or worse, like needlessly whacking into me really hard while going past. Like being the stereotypical loser in a movie who gets bullied really bad in junior high. I definitely wasn't wearing too much, just a swipe or two. It was frankly awful.

That's so funny, because I'm fairly alpha too, and as I say it is NOT good for me at ALL. - maybe I'm not really as alpha as I think...

This is EXACTLY my reaction. I mean like EXACTLY how you describe it.

I wore it out and about on my errands last Saturday and by the end of the day I was nearly in tears. I felt so self conscious all day- and YES, people were bumping into me left and right like I was actually not there!

On a normal day I am very self confident, and on a good day I am unstoppable....but Saturday was like a trip down memory lane, right back to being 12 1/2 on my first day of Junior High. I literally felt like I was that person who wants to be liked soo bad, yet they are either invisible or a total door mat. It made me feel JUST LIKE like the stereotypical loser in a movie who gets bullied --like that movie Lucas! :cry: I was only wearing a small swipe shared between my wrists and a little in my cleavage. And, it gave me a terrible headache. And it wasn't just that one day. It was Thursday night (right after I got my shipment, had to try it out of course!), Friday all day at work I was ignored by people who normally talk my ear off. Friday night when I went out with my friends I was all dressed up, sexy as hell in short shorts and heels- I thought, 'for sure the Neanderlicious will be on my side tonight'. Nope- I was completely invisible. I didnt even get the looks I normally get without pheromones. I felt like yelling "Please, someone, look me in the eye!!! Anyone!!! How bout these legs??? Maybe the boobs?? Anything? Okay nevermind. :abfx: " ...walks away dejected...

But the icing on the cake was Saturday. It was just a complete nightmare. I got home from errands/shopping and literally jumped in the shower with some dish soap to de-grease myself and get every bit of it off there. By the end of my shower I was feeling so much better & happier and more like myself again.

I am thinking TAH is not for me. It is probably the self effects more than anything- I doubt I was wearing enough for anyone to sense, but it probably makes me ACT like a doormat. Which is sad because I LOVE the smell of the Neanderlicious. I wish I could get it with just cops & no TAH...anyone know if you can do that?

I wish I could get it with just cops & no TAH...anyone know if you can do that?

No, the phero-enhanced fragrances are already preblended. The scent is created to be congruent with the pheromone(s) added.

The way we perceive ourselves and the way others perceive us can often be two different things. I sort of walk the line between the two: as a mutable personality I suppose I can embody what I need to in accordance with the situation. TAH works well for me in that as a "people pleaser" it tends to enhance that quality as recognized by others and sexually it accentuates the submissive aspect: I want to please that much more (and I give till it hurts, always). But anyone who is alpha in the way they approach social interaction - placing themselves (and therefore the center of attention) first - then TAH is going to work against them. If someone who is all about making other people happy wears it, then it tends to fulfill the promise of the chemical signature and therefore is congruent.

Luna, you are so right. It definitely does fulfill the promise of the chemical signature. I am very self confident, but also VERY MUCH a people pleaser. To the point where I have to force myself to put myself first in many life situations, to avoid being hurt. I have not always been confident in life. My past is filled with years of being a virtual doormat, until I woke up and saw that the only person who is going to stand up for me is...ME. Normally I can balance the two in social situations...but I think the TAH just takes that people pleaser aspect of me and runs with it. It makes me TOO much like that to others. It brings out the old me with the old issues that were long since dead & buried- it's almost painful!

By the way, your observations are always so interesting to read, I love how you mix the scientific aspects with the social/personal aspects. It all makes so much sense to me!

Omg, Dr Luna, you are *bang on*. I am bossy and opinionated BUT only with people I know well/i otherwise have good reason not to fear rejection...otherwise I'm approval-seeking and people-pleasing to beat the band, oversensitive and easily hurt. So TAH just brings those things out in me in an insecure, "weak" direction. :abfx: is our hour over already??

Omg, Dr Luna, you are *bang on*. I am bossy and opinionated BUT only with people I know well/i otherwise have good reason not to fear rejection...otherwise I'm approval-seeking and people-pleasing to beat the band, oversensitive and easily hurt. So TAH just brings those things out in me in an insecure, "weak" direction. :o is our hour over already??

Tyvey, I think we are Sisters from another Mister! Haha! That post sounds as if I am describing myself! Remind me to order everything that makes you feel good...and avoid everything that makes you feel "weak" in a bad way. Seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the posts I read on TAH. It's interesting.

I think TAH enhances a sense of vulnerability, which, if it is paired with a natural self confidence, can probably be very attractive to the opposite sex.

Dgsweets, TAH is probably not for you, or not by itself. It's funny how we react so differently to a particular pheromone. You said that on good days you feel 'unstoppable', it could be that you need something 'tougher' to go out, not something to make you softer.

Because there's something quite young and flirty about TAH also, I am not sure it is the best phero for a work environment or the type of places where you have to be fool proof, on top of your game and NOT show any vulnerability. I would not wear TAH mixes at a serious conference for example.

But for casual social settings, going out, or just hanging out with your man, I think TAH is fantastic.

I like the posts I read on TAH. It's interesting.

I think TAH enhances a sense of vulnerability, which, if it is paired with a natural self confidence, can probably be very attractive to the opposite sex.

Dgsweets, TAH is probably not for you, or not by itself. It's funny how we react so differently to a particular pheromone. You said that on good days you feel 'unstoppable', it could be that you need something 'tougher' to go out, not something to make you softer.

Because there's something quite young and flirty about TAH also, I am not sure it is the best phero for a work environment or the type of places where you have to be fool proof, on top of your game and NOT show any vulnerability. I would not wear TAH mixes at a serious conference for example.

But for casual social settings, going out, or just hanging out with your man, I think TAH is fantastic.

It's kinda funny. I tested it again last week just for the hell of it and got a completely different reaction. I hardly put ANY on. My boyfriend and I had lunch together and about halfway thru, he totally gave me the DIHL. on the way back from lunch, I got a text from him. "omg babe, you are sooooooooo sexy, I want you NOW!!!"

Now that's not out of the ordinary for him, but it was completely out of context and out of nowhere. Also, I noticed that my young male boss was pretty much at my beck and call all day long, kept asking if there was anything HE could do for ME, lingering to talk, etc. Normally he is all business. And it's funny because he had to stand much closer than normal during a group picture, I think he got a noseful of the Neanderlicious. I mean I was hardly wearing ANY. So maybe that is the key with me. I also felt ultra confident. Hmmmm.

It's kinda funny. I tested it again last week just for the hell of it and got a completely different reaction. I hardly put ANY on. My boyfriend and I had lunch together and about halfway thru, he totally gave me the DIHL. on the way back from lunch, I got a text from him. "omg babe, you are sooooooooo sexy, I want you NOW!!!"

Now that's not out of the ordinary for him, but it was completely out of context and out of nowhere. Also, I noticed that my young male boss was pretty much at my beck and call all day long, kept asking if there was anything HE could do for ME, lingering to talk, etc. Normally he is all business. And it's funny because he had to stand much closer than normal during a group picture, I think he got a noseful of the Neanderlicious. I mean I was hardly wearing ANY. So maybe that is the key with me. I also felt ultra confident. Hmmmm.

To me what I get when wearing TAH, is it's ok to let my guard down. It probably makes me more approachable, but doesn't affect my self esteem at all. As a matter of fact, I think it DOES take confidence to let one's guard down, so it could be that TAH is not for the days where you feel a little down or pressured by your environement?...

Generally speaking, I don't think that the equation to find a good phero mix is to think alpha personality will pair well with 'dominant' phero mix, and vice versa, softer personalities will do better with softer more feminine mix.

It is more complicated than that, just like no one is probably always alpha or always a little cuddle bunny.

It's funny how you got such a different feel last time you wore TAH Dgsweets, you might want to check at what time of your cycle you were, when you had the really negative experience with TAH.

Or as you noted, it might be a dosage thing.

Dgsweets, what Tah does to your boss is exactly what it does to my partner.. he becomes very submissive to my every need when I wear Tah... he calls me powerfully feminine (LOL)... Been 8 years together, I think the total femininity of Tah holds him steady and close, its what he needs, especially w cops, he is a sucker for Neanderlicious.

It's funny how you got such a different feel last time you wore TAH Dgsweets, you might want to check at what time of your cycle you were, when you had the really negative experience with TAH.

Or as you noted, it might be a dosage thing.

Yes I think it may have been a dosage thing. Also, I was right in the middle of my cycle..i.e.ovulation time. I must be much more fertile than I thought. haha But when I had the most success with it, I was just about to start my lady days and I was barely wearing any at all. So I must have completely OD'd before.

Dgsweets, what Tah does to your boss is exactly what it does to my partner.. he becomes very submissive to my every need when I wear Tah... he calls me powerfully feminine (LOL)... Been 8 years together, I think the total femininity of Tah holds him steady and close, its what he needs, especially w cops, he is a sucker for Neanderlicious.

Isn't it crazy the effects this stuff has on other people? MAN I wish I would have had pheros 10 or 15 yrs ago. My life might be completely different. HAHA. :D

Edited by Dgsweets