Springtime in the Valley

Another Sample I got is labled "Springtime in the Valley" it's sugared jasmine, roses, and orange blossom. I don't know who created this, but it's a beauty. If you like florals, you'll love this, it's very fresh and pretty. You can pick put each flower, as well as something 'extra' that I wouldn't call sugar...it really does smell like a spring garden. Lovely.

Who made this? Take a bow, you!

I am not sure she is even a board member! Her name is Samantha, and she made it as a gift for a friend of hers that lives somewhere in the middle of the country. She said that her friend loved the smell of the air around Samantha's house when she came to visit, and wanted to send her a reminder of her visit and tempt her to come back again. Since Samantha lives kind of near here, I had a pretty good handle on the scent she was aiming for. (I made one several years ago called Magick that was an exact replica of the scent outside my window - of the Hollywood Hills after a rain. I still hoard my last bottle, amazing.) Anyway, I hope she doesn't mind me sharing her story here, and I hope her friend enjoys it!

:666:

i just smelled it,

it smells like florida air ,too.

lots of jasmin and orangeblossom here.

i like this one alot.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a very pretty and sweet floral, for those who enjoy that sort of thing. The rose seems more prevalent in the vial, whereas the jasmine takes over on my skin. In the drydown the orange blossom makes a nice base.

• 3 weeks later...

a little too 'little-girlish' for my taste. the flowers scents are blended nicely tho' in this perfume. kind of reminds me of a perfume i had as a little girl, think it was called 'tinkerbell'.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...