Erin's Honeysuckle, Earth & Peach

liz

I got a sample of this scent and I really like this one too. The 'earth' part/note rounds it off nicely for me. If anyone else recv'd a sample, help me out here (I'm not that good at describing scents, except that I like it).

It's a very deep honeysuckle, the earth accord gives it a nice depth/weight. It makes me think of driving past the honeysuckle bushes on the main road of my town on a summer evening, after they've been in the sun all day and the air is richly scented. I get a little hint of peach in the vial but otherwise it's not really noticable as a topnote for me.

*edit*

The peach comes out a little more on the drydown, so it turns a bit brightly sweet.

*edit part deux*

Finally it gets much more dirty...not "earthy" but "dirty." :666:

Edited by luna65

yeah... that's it, even down to the peach and the 'dirty'.

Edited by liz

this is my sugared blend, which just arrived today...and I LOVE it!

i'm glad the peach is subtle 'cause that's exactly the way i wanted it...just bright little peach notes bursting through here and there but not overwhelmingly peachy or fruity.

they honeysuckle is heady and gorgeous like a humid summer day, just perfect.

and the earth scent balances it all out for me and keeps it from being too much of a frou frou flowery scent. i love the kick of dirtyness to every last note in this blend.

this is EXACTLY what i was hoping for...though even better 'cause you guys are such geniuses with your blends! thanks so much for making this a great one i'll love slathering on all spring and summer long!

This smelled like a Alternative Breeding blend on me. I can't remember the exact one. This is another case of by body chemistry ruining a good thing! Fruits become very light and airy and have NO depth. I am sad. this was all peach and some florals with nothing to ground it. ~cries once again ~

Thank you M&D for a million samples lol

I was darn lucky to receive a sample of this babe. Yesterday I was so curious about the notes in this one specially the "earth note" and I'm not into peaches that much

But wow, when I wore this, my face was glued to my wrists! I'm so poor from school now, or else I would have snagged a bottle, but instead I wrote the notes down on my sketchbook so I don't forget lol

At first it smells like a clean, fresh perfume...but then it starts getting more "wild"...it starts smelling dirty but fruity (the peach) and fresh, like I'm in this wild peach garden very very nice Erin! I love it!!

*saving my whiffle sample!

i've had this one on one one of my wrists for awhile.

when i first put it on it was very honeysuckley, wasn't sure if i liked it; the scent softened considerably after 15 minutes. now honeysuckle isn't as overbearing and i can smell the earthy note, which really grounds this perfume.

i don't smell any peach on me, but i did get a smidgen of peach in the vial. maybe i don't have a sophisticated enough nose to discern the peach.

i like the way this one dries down on me, innocent, soft honeysuckle with a dusting of deep earth.

eta: i reeeaaally like this! it took awhile to 'settle' on me. i ended up wearing it most of the evening, and reapplied once or twice. i didn't know that i liked honeysuckle, never really had anything with this flower in it. it's very pretty, not too girlish, and 'man, i feel like a woman' wearing it! the scent that 'dirties' it up is the key to this scent smelling so fabulous. great scent sadtomato!

Edited by cyberianhussy

This one sounds so lovely. I have a sniffee coming to me of it. I cant wait. I love peach and honeysucle is very nice...make it a lil LP dirty, ooh lala, I can only imagine!

Hey now...I wanna know what earth smells like...

This one is interesting...anyone got any they wanna trade? Just curious

when i got my big bottle of this, i also go a small-sized sampler i'd be willing to trade.

e.

• 3 months later...

God I love this...I managed to grab 3 bottles during the sale...talk about being lucky! lol absolutely divine! Thank you for sharing this Erin!

God I love this...I managed to grab 3 bottles during the sale...talk about being lucky! lol absolutely divine! Thank you for sharing this Erin!

wow! glad you like it so much. i really dig this one, too...it's a great summer scent and i love that earth/dirt note that comes through it all!

e.

wow! glad you like it so much. i really dig this one, too...it's a great summer scent and i love that earth/dirt note that comes through it all!

e.

Gosh, it's awesome. Hell, I'd wear some on my hair in winter too :lol: It's sooo pretty mmm