Do Pheros work on people with inhibited senses, like people who have been tippin back a few? I'd assume so, since many are worn out to bars and such. Drop your guard has a couple sharing wine on it's label.

Is there a line though? Ha, like with the law? Just curious...

Do Pheros work on people with inhibited senses, like people who have been tippin back a few? I'd assume so, since many are worn out to bars and such. Drop your guard has a couple sharing wine on it's label.

Is there a line though? Ha, like with the law? Just curious...

Pheros do work in bars. Very well actually. Quite fun. But you have to be careful of situations you put yourself in (like anytime you go out to the bar).

There are several pheros that intensify the effect of alcohol, or make people feel drunk without any alcohol. Alpha-Androstenol for sure - maybe others too....

Ail knows a lot about this stuff.....hopefully she will pipe in...

If I get what you mean (and I think I do) then no, Dominance is not going to necessarily make your boy behave if he comes home smashed and you want to read him the riot act. However a more sexual phero WILL work in the right situation regarding alcohol and the lowering of inhibitions, this I do know from much experience/observance.

Edited by luna65

Yeah Luna that's more of what I was gettin at. Not nessecarily 'the riot act', more like, he's a mean drunk sometimes and using dominance as a 'back off go lay down' phero. I wish there was a phero for calming people down. He's not pyschical, but can be verbal at times.

A more sexual phero, you say? To calm him orrr...what?

I'm attracted to him sober or with a light buzz. Wasted isn't what's hot to me though, ya know?

Yeah Luna that's more of what I was gettin at. Not nessecarily 'the riot act', more like, he's a mean drunk sometimes and using dominance as a 'back off go lay down' phero. I wish there was a phero for calming people down. He's not pyschical, but can be verbal at times.

I'm attracted to him sober or with a light buzz. Wasted isn't what's hot to me though, ya know?

I know whatcha mean honey, I was married to an alcoholic for years & yeah, wasted is not sexy.

I'm not a phero guru unlike some of the ladies here, but I think maybe using EST might help, Ail wrote about how it can turn a grizzly bear into a teddy bear. Here's the link.

No I just meant that what you want to accomplish will probably not work, only sexual pheromones tend to be effective in situations involving alcohol; but it wouldn't hurt to give EST a try, I suppose, although you'd have to be nuturing, not combative, in order to achieve congruence.

THANK YOU BOTH. You too, Mara, CC and Ail, if you see this. I have Cuddle Bunny. Haven't tried it yet, and I'm going out tonight with grizzly man to a show. Ail's article was VERY informitive, AND Luna, your right. The natural reaction when your picked on by a drunk loved one is to bite back. It's HARD to be nurturing, but your right! I gotta do it! Wish me luck girls,and thanks again!

THANK YOU BOTH. You too, Mara, CC and Ail, if you see this. I have Cuddle Bunny. Haven't tried it yet, and I'm going out tonight with grizzly man to a show. Ail's article was VERY informitive, AND Luna, your right. The natural reaction when your picked on by a drunk loved one is to bite back. It's HARD to be nurturing, but your right! I gotta do it! Wish me luck girls,and thanks again!

Luck! Be good, be safe. :-)

Ok, I get it now.

I think Beta-androstadienol is what you want. It's the "appeasement" pheromone. Produced by the Alpha-male at peace, it has (in my opinion) miraculous soothing properties. It seems to calm people right down - male or female. It's in the unscented Boy/Boy phero blend, and also in Teddy Man, both of which can be worn by a woman.

Cool, thanks again Mara. I'll put em on my ever growing list! Ok even thinkin of just investing in the sprays...BUT that's what I'm after. A "tame" phero. I'll try Teddy Man. I don't THINK any of the LP's I have now contain that. I'll double check though.

Ok, I get it now.

I think Beta-androstadienol is what you want. It's the "appeasement" pheromone. Produced by the Alpha-male at peace, it has (in my opinion) miraculous soothing properties. It seems to calm people right down - male or female. It's in the unscented Boy/Boy phero blend, and also in Teddy Man, both of which can be worn by a woman.

Is it possible to get this phero only in a custom blend? I'm needing to quit my bc for good (age and hbp), so I think I will NEED this for my PMS, starting in about a month!!

Is it possible to get this phero only in a custom blend? I'm needing to quit my bc for good (age and hbp), so I think I will NEED this for my PMS, starting in about a month!!

Ok, I know what PMS is, but the other initials have me baffled, LOL! :001_302:

I need to ask Dr Stone for this. I will ask him if it's best used on it's own or if there's a blend he can make us that really hits this issue on the head.

oooh, so smart, Liz!!!! :)

I was thinking, ummmm, bad cigarettes and humpty bumpty pony...?

you're a loon ! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co(but what if that is what they mean)

Gave up the ciggys years ago, but I might be interested in something humpty-bumpty!! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I'm sure there are plenty of us who would love an anti-pms blend!! Thank you so much for checking!!

Ok, I know what PMS is, but the other initials have me baffled, LOL! :lol:

I need to ask Dr Stone for this. I will ask him if it's best used on it's own or if there's a blend he can make us that really hits this issue on the head.

I know that androtics has a product called "Instant Female Magic" (my ex BF stole this in hopes of calming me...)

Perhaps Dr. Stone knows that product and could make us an LP replacement. (Cuz I love my LP goodies)..umm, just a thought, treasured hearts? This might work Perfectly, a lot of lasdies have GREAT self effects :)

I was soo lost too lol. She figured it out cuz she herself is good at perplexing us with acronyms :blushing: But I do like the humpty bumpty pony :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: ...YES PLEASE :)