Introduction

Pink_Champagne19

Hello Everyone,

Pink_Champagne here, finally. My name is Amanda and I am not only new to this chat, but this is also my first time posting! So if I mess up, I apologize in advance. I placed my first order on February 18, and got my package last week. I absolutely love everything!! The Fairy Lure is perfect and the Betrothal Potion with Estratetraenol is different, but it dries down beautifully. I've been so busy trying to wear (and sniff) everything, I haven't taken the time to post until now. In addition to my other addictions (clothes and shoe shopping) I can see I'm going to have to add another.

Hello Everyone,

Pink_Champagne here, finally. My name is Amanda and I am not only new to this chat, but this is also my first time posting! So if I mess up, I apologize in advance. I placed my first order on February 18, and got my package last week. I absolutely love everything!! The Fairy Lure is perfect and the Betrothal Potion with Estratetraenol is different, but it dries down beautifully. I've been so busy trying to wear (and sniff) everything, I haven't taken the time to post until now. In addition to my other addictions (clothes and shoe shopping) I can see I'm going to have to add another.

Welcome to the forum!

Jump right in, and you'll soon get to know us all.....we are defintely a fun group!

:cocktail::cocktail:

welcome to the addiction!!!

i'm pretty new too;let me assure you, it's inevitable that you'll get sucked into the...'what? there's only one bottle left of betrothal/fairy lure, etc?!!!

it's crazy, and fun and deliciously fragrant!!!

Hey Amanda, welcome to the show! Everybody here is a joy to talk with, and we all have fun enabling each other :) It's good to have you here.

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I am looking forward to becoming an active forum member. I just ordered Karmiel's Silken Moonlight, Fortune Cookie, and Sugared Grapes...it's official, I am addicted! Oh well, at least it's just perfume (clothes, purses, shoes, etc.) there are a lot of things out there that are worse for you...right?

I like Knjsavy's name for ya P-champ. Sounds a lil gangsta. Welcome, P-champ!!

I'm Lori. If you prefer Amanda just let us know. This is the greatest forum on gods green earth. Really. I'm on many. Everyone here is awesome and you WILL become hopelessly devoted to Mara and Sinister's amazing scents!!

Looking forward to chattin with ya! Happy St. Patricks Day!

:) :) :thumbup:

:c38-0022: Pink Champagne !! Welcome & Happy to meet you !

I like Knjsavy's name for ya P-champ. Sounds a lil gangsta. Welcome, P-champ!!

I'm Lori. If you prefer Amanda just let us know. This is the greatest forum on gods green earth. Really. I'm on many. Everyone here is awesome and you WILL become hopelessly devoted to Mara and Sinister's amazing scents!!

Looking forward to chattin with ya! Happy St. Patricks Day!

:blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

I do have a tendency or shortening and renaming people ...:(

i like how you put our addiction - so sandyish - hopelessly devoted - grease is one of my all time favorites - the travesty of grease 2 won't be mentioned

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone Im Teresa, Tee for short.Iam a guess you would call a newbie but every since I came a across this website,I think Im already addicted,I was really unsure what to order with all the wonderful choices so I ordered the trils of ten.Does anyone know what samples are in tht.I can hardly wait. :)

Hi everyone Im Teresa, Tee for short.Iam a guess you would call a newbie but every since I came a across this website,I think Im already addicted,I was really unsure what to order with all the wonderful choices so I ordered the trils of ten.Does anyone know what samples are in tht.I can hardly wait. :)

Welcome Tee!

Well, there are two 10-sample packs for women. The monthly sample pack is the current month's new releases....you can see those on the home page of the website.....if you got the LP trial size collection, that should include the staples like LP Original, LP Black, LP Red, and some of the others....I'm sure the ladies will make it fun for you......a sampler is a great way to get to know the LP's!

Hey Tee and welcome! Did you get the monthly trial pack? You can see those in the new releases section. We haven't gotten those yet, but we are ALL dying to try the April new releases! Tell us a little more about yourself. I am recently divorced, have 4 children, and am in graduate school to become a therapist. I am a self confessed LP addict! My first order had Sugared Honeycomb. I was hooked!

Welcome Tee! :blue_dancing_banana: You had me wondering what you meant - I think you meant "Trial Vials", right?

If so - that would depend...did you get the Monthly Trial Vials? If so - that's April Releases link HERE. If you ordered the Love Potion Trial Vials, as it says that would be "TEN 1.75 ml Trial Vials, including our Original Love Potion® and all our limited edition Love Potion® varieties, and our current most popular Aphrodisiac blend(s)."

I believe that includes LP Original, LP Red, LP Black, if there's any left LPOriginal w/BI...and um, I'm not sure what the 'current most popular Aphrodisiac blend(s) might be, but probably pretty good!

Do let us know what you get, and what you think!!

I am totally confused...did I just sleep through March and April? :lol: I don't even remember seeing Pink Champagne (I would have remembered an alcoholic beverage name, especially a pink one). I was reading her posts and thought, "Man! She ordered in February and JUST got her package!"

I'm going to put some Time Travel Potion on and travel back in time to welcome Pink Champagne 19!!! :thbf54f4bf:

And to Tee...welcome, welcome!! You get the dancing Blue Man (or L'homme Bleu for the cultured). :blue_dancing_banana:

Welcome Tee!

Well, there are two 10-sample packs for women. The monthly sample pack is the current month's new releases....you can see those on the home page of the website.....if you got the LP trial size collection, that should include the staples like LP Original, LP Black, LP Red, and some of the others....I'm sure the ladies will make it fun for you......a sampler is a great way to get to know the LP's!

Thanks so much Dolly.I believe I got the new releases. :lol: I can,t wait and I just ordered it 2 days ago I love to experiment with these so any suggestions are wecome.

Hugs,

Tee

I alredy feel right at home .I got the new releases for the month.I just did'nt know where to start.Thank-you everyone for such a friendly welcome Let you know what I get .and how I or others reactions I think this will be my new hobby. :dancingfruits0nm:

Hi Tee :blue_dancing_banana:

You just found two of the best places to call a second home...The actual site where you purchase the goodies LPMP, and the forum right here...

and believe me, it is like family...everyone is sooooo wonderful and kind...I love this place and I know you will too... Oh and Mara and Danna are just the best, you'll see :lol:

Welcome lady and have a blast with the LP's.

djac

PS...email me your address and I am gonna send you a lil package okay

it's my username (look at the top) at yahoo.com

Hey Tee and welcome! Did you get the monthly trial pack? You can see those in the new releases section. We haven't gotten those yet, but we are ALL dying to try the April new releases! Tell us a little more about yourself. I am recently divorced, have 4 children, and am in graduate school to become a therapist. I am a self confessed LP addict! My first order had Sugared Honeycomb. I was hooked!

I have been married to a wonderful man of 17yrs.April 25th abou 4yrs after being married ,I was involved in an accident that left me paralized from chest dwn.Im not sure where our marriiage is heading know if ya want to know anyhing else Im a very open person.Cool what kind of therapist I might need one :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co I think I posted this on someone elses page and I have know Idea how to put this on my nebie welcome page sorry Pink Champagne :unsure: