Can pheros keep me up all night?

Hi all. So I wore Drop your Guard last night (had Sorceress on MUCH earlier in the day it had to have been gone)-anyway- my boy and I had a lovely night, great talks, snuggles, all that other good stuff- but AFTER- for the entire night, neither of us slept AT ALL. Tossed, turned, ugh.

And I'm on psych meds that knock me out. Has this happend to anyone else? I'm sooo tired today. Just wondering- is it pheros or just a flukey night!?

I don't know about that although they can (depending on the component/blend) give you really strange dreams sometimes.

Hi all. So I wore Drop your Guard last night (had Sorceress on MUCH earlier in the day it had to have been gone)-anyway- my boy and I had a lovely night, great talks, snuggles, all that other good stuff- but AFTER- for the entire night, neither of us slept AT ALL. Tossed, turned, ugh.

And I'm on psych meds that knock me out. Has this happend to anyone else? I'm sooo tired today. Just wondering- is it pheros or just a flukey night!?

Is it possible that talking all night just left you with some things on your mind? For both of you? For some people, opening up or talking about things more than you normally might can leave you feeling a bit vulnerable. I know that in instances where that happens to me, there's a bit of an uneasiness. Were you relaxed? Or did you feel a bit tense and guarded? DYG can help you dyg but it can't completely erase feelings that come after you've dropped your guard. It's normal to fell a little bit vulnerable, but most of us are not comfortable with that feeling. We like to feel in control and in charge. Plus, if you're on psych meds, it could be that a little bit of what you're taking them for got churned up in the aftermath without you realizing it.

As for your boy, could be he felt a bit the same way or could be your tossing and turning caused him to toss and turn. Or vice versa.

Cheezie, I do seem to recall some folks mentioning certain pheros interrupted their sleep. But, I'd test again (not on a "school night") to be sure it wasn't just a fluke.

Speaking of pheros and dreams... *man* I had some doozies last night, including some rather *hot* dreams with famous rock band members... :D (which is weird because I only had cops on...didn't think they were supposed to affect me? )

You all have good points! Starlitegirls sure hit home. They were comfortable talks. In fact, we were more comfortable with each other than we have been in a very long time. We even spooned. I can't remember the last time that happend. Maybe it was all that emotion then..hmm.

I'll test again. Not on a school night.

Cute avvie, Katz. By the way if Liz happens to see this, it's St. Patricks day! If I don't go to class tommorow you can come to Detroit and beat me!

Now sexy Rock Star dreams-I'll take!

Edited by cheeseburger79

You all have good points! Starlitegirls sure hit home. They were comfortable talks. In fact, we were more comfortable with each other than we have been in a very long time. We even spooned. I can't remember the last time that happend. Maybe it was all that emotion then..hmm.

I'll test again. Not on a school night.

Cute avvie, Katz. By the way if Liz happens to see this, it's St. Patricks day! If I don't go to class tommorow you can come to Detroit and beat me!

Now sexy Rock Star dreams-I'll take!

I'll beat ya SILLY !!!! but really, I know how it is, you want to party, hang w/your "man", etc... the last thing you want to do is go to school !! I went to "hair" school too and then I quit with only 100 hours to go ! never got my license, never got my 3 salons (NYC, Madrid, London). All I can say is "Choose Wisely"

liz :)

Cheezie, I do seem to recall some folks mentioning certain pheros interrupted their sleep. But, I'd test again (not on a "school night") to be sure it wasn't just a fluke.

Speaking of pheros and dreams... *man* I had some doozies last night, including some rather *hot* dreams with famous rock band members... :( (which is weird because I only had cops on...didn't think they were supposed to affect me? )

I also remember comments on the androtics boards about one that effected your sleep and I also remember something about a phero effectingyour Neuro Transmitter (causing them to go off) which in turn can keep you awake.

So it is possible. AS mentioned I would test it out again. Some people are more effected then others...

Speaking of pheros and dreams... *man* I had some doozies last night, including some rather *hot* dreams with famous rock band members... :( (which is weird because I only had cops on...didn't think they were supposed to affect me? )

I also remember comments on the androtics boards about one that effected your sleep and I also remember something about a phero effectingyour Neuro Transmitter (causing them to go off) which in turn can keep you awake.

So it is possible. AS mentioned I would test it out again. Some people are more effected then others...