New Releases for MARCH 2009

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh..I have been sitting on my fingers for the last ten minutes keeping them at peace, because of something I know, as I was just thinking the very same thing..But I need to speak to Mara first on that.

I THINK it is highly possible we could do that, and I'm calling her tonight, so maybe before I head to bed tonight (I have to call Mara late my time so it's at a time in the US where she can spare time to talk about the things we need to discuss) I may be able to let you know..

You honestly must have jumped right inside my mind there.. ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hehehe..I'm sure my mind IS a fun place to be at the moment, but well..When you get to the 6' foot 7" David Boreanaz (Angel) lookalike therapygirl, leave him alone please - cos he be MINE! ^_~

And I love him with all my heart..

Blessings

Ail )O(

AWWW, I would never even look on another woman's fella, especially in her mind, and besides, someone special occupies mine!!! But I REALLY wish I could get at those phero recipes you're working on!!!!!

Iam the same way. I never look at another womens man even if he's absolutley gourges because i believe in what go's around comes around and I know i wouldn't want some strange womens hands all over my sweetie. :angry:

However Iam also now eyeing The Belladona Brew :lol: IT ALL LOOKS SO GOOD! SWEET DELIGHTS FOREVER! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: hehehe ive lost my mind on here and loving it! HEHEHEH! :drunk:

Edited by AncientGoddess

im leaving to go to work and wont be back on the forum till tonight, or tomorrow,

and all i can think is

must not miss new release launch...

must not miss new release launch...

:lol:

I think we're all stalking the site, waiting.....

Cuddle Bunny - with Ail's Est + Cops recipe

Bosom Bows - with the Girl/Girl phero blend

Tantric Butterfly with Androtic's TAF

and then there's the rebrew of PE Mara's Rocket Fuel, with a double dose of SS4W

Oooh, I am so excited for the TAF in tantric Butterfly!

AND I think I am going to have to snag me a bottle of MRF, I think I am going to have to wear that potion tonight...seems like a good plan...

Hi there.

As I explained in another thread, I for one would NOT use it if things were good. However, I think everyone has times when even the most loving, rewarding and emotionally and physically gratifying relationship can use a wee helping hand, and those are times I would use T-DHoc, and indeed - those are the times I HAVE used it with great success.

It is however, an excellent molecule for those who do NOT feel things are going well, and those who know there could stand to be some improvement, because it really DOES give you that whole "Bright-and-shiny-brand-new-you" aura from the point of view of the person you are with - or the person you simply want to take a first look at you - again.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Looks like a shoulda wore a TON of SS4W around the girl who didnt like me for no particular reason... A day to late lol...ah well. I find this T-DHoc very interesting, and a lil scary...

Ail, could TDoc be combined with est in our Eternal Chain potion???? The two sound like they would be PERFECT!

Eternal Chain Potion?

I have been trying to figure out what this is...it just dawned on me that this could be the potion that we are making to go through the ages...

How much longer do we have to wait? :001_302:

That emoticon is perfect!

What's got me pacing like an expectant father isn't the ordering part as much as wanting to know what's in all the different scents. I'm still curious about some of the specifics from last month because a few still have my interest a bit, but I've gotten so good at knowing which scents will or won't work with my chemistry that seeing ingredients is a major help. Patience apparently is not one of my virtues.

So it's not just me? WHEW! I was starting to feel totally obsessed and like I perhaps needed to seek an LP-anon support group. But clearly I need a waiting for new LP release-anon group.

Don't worry....we're all in that group already.....

That emoticon is perfect!

What's got me pacing like an expectant father isn't the ordering part as much as wanting to know what's in all the different scents. I'm still curious about some of the specifics from last month because a few still have my interest a bit, but I've gotten so good at knowing which scents will or won't work with my chemistry that seeing ingredients is a major help. Patience apparently is not one of my virtues.

See now that is my problem. Just when I THINK I kow what scent notes do not work on me and when I THINK I know an LP that I wont enjoy...I get the sampler and am SHOCKED at what I fall in love with...these ladies are amazing at putting together scent notes, and crafting these blends :001_302:

See now that is my problem. Just when I THINK I kow what scent notes do not work on me and when I THINK I know an LP that I wont enjoy...I get the sampler and am SHOCKED at what I fall in love with...these ladies are amazing at putting together scent notes, and crafting these blends :Hug_emoticon:

Ah, see I think this may be my saving grace. I tried pretty much every scent that was on the perfume page over the past several months and I've deluded myself into being certain certain ones won't work. And now I just stay away from whole groups. Some are certainties, like florals. With the exception of one fragrance (Pink Emerald), florals do not like me, and I've realized that I don't really like them. Something about smelling the scent of a flower on me isn't appealing. In a vase? Yes. Outside? Wonderful. As a room scent? Dandy. On my skin? Not so much. So that leaves me with a much smaller group of scents to test and buy. Incense is another aroma that I'm not fond of on my skin. There are a few I love. But on my skin, I'm very, very picky, which is just about the only thing that is keeping my collection of LPs from taking over the house. :001_302:

MAGICAL OMAHA EXCLUSIVE

AD-RavenMoon2009-s.jpg

RAVEN MOON 2009

(They already have them in stock!)

PRIVATE EDITIONS

AD-PiiaSWM.jpg

Piia's JUICY STRAWBERRY & WHITE MUSK

AD-PiiaCVM.jpg

Piia's CANDIED VIOLETS & MUSK

AD-LorHSM.jpg

LOR'S HONEYED STRAWBERRY & MUSK

AD-ShellyNSD.jpg

SHELLY B's NAUGHTY, SWEET & DIRTY

AD-AjiaCastle.jpg

AJIA'S CASTLE WALLS

I cant give an exact description of Castle Walls , but , i wanted something warm , deep, more of a darker scent. Some of the things I asked to have in it : woodsmoke, moss , beeswax, incense, hay sprinkled with lavender, mead or wine, and some dark musk. This is mostly a protection potion ............I sooo cant wait to try it!

Oh. My. God.

Seriously.

woodsmoke, moss, beeswax, incense, hay, mead, my favorite notes in one blend!!!!!! :Hug_emoticon:

Excellent!!!! I'm so glad someone else thinks this is a good combo......

M & D are creative geniuses , so I know Its gonna be great!!!

They claim that it intensifies sexual experiences.

Yikes, I got all excited when I saw you posting in this thread! :Hug_emoticon:

Here is a quote from the Androtics forum about TAF (care of the lovely Tisha):

TAF:

This product helps to create focus and motivation on whatever it is your doing. So if your cleaning the house it will be super clean and you will notice every little thing that needs to be done. If you are having sex it can make it more intense

This might be a great one for at the gym for me. Though me being extra focused on a workout might make me 'scary chick' instead of 'hot chick' seeing that I'm not exactly a lightweight lifter. I used to intimidate the guys at my old gym, which became sissy land once Golds opened up. Now at Golds, at least half the guys do lift more than me - well on a good day anyway. For a while there I was wondering if I had more testosterone than them, which is NOT GOOD. :unsure:

Plus when I'm ultra focused I think I get 'bitch face' which does come in handy at times. :Hug_emoticon:

Very curious about the ingredients. And honestly, maybe some of the guys at Golds could use a little bit of 'scary chick with the bitch face' since half of them seem to think they're God's Gift to humanity. As if!

Yikes, I got all excited when I saw you posting in this thread! :blue_dancing_banana:

Here is a quote from the Androtics forum about TAF (care of the lovely Tisha):

TAF:

This product helps to create focus and motivation on whatever it is your doing. So if your cleaning the house it will be super clean and you will notice every little thing that needs to be done. If you are having sex it can make it more intense

Holey-Moley, wasn't even thinking of TAF as a sex mone... Please save a little for us ADD ladies!!! Pleeeeease :D

Holey-Moley, wasn't even thinking of TAF as a sex mone... Please save a little for us ADD ladies!!! Pleeeeease :D

TAF is brilliant for ADD! I use it alot as a complement to my meds :blue_dancing_banana:

There's a few other P's that are good for concentration and motivation etc

Excellent!!!! I'm so glad someone else thinks this is a good combo......

M & D are creative geniuses , so I know Its gonna be great!!!

Ajia, That sound nice and dark, how do you come up w/these great cominations ? I want one or at least split one w/someone.

Is anyone other than me obsessively checking back to see if the full descriptions were loaded to the thread?

Anyone else praying that M&D will have added news about what the new Phero Blends are and when they are available to order?

Sigh.

Dying to know what the notes are in Hotter than Hell. The label makes me think of Honey Seductions - and Dark Seductions - which was sadly all gone by the time I found LP.

OBTW - I'd been traveling until late so got into the office late the next day- and twice I overheard people saying I haven't seen Shelly - but I smell her awesome perfume so I know she's here somewhere. :-)

i was just in the new releases looking when i got the notification that someone had posted here.

talk about suspense.

i run over here thinking i might miss something,

and im thinking damn.

just another paranoid addict waiting for the same thing.

:rolleyes:

i was just in the new releases looking when i got the notification that someone had posted here.

talk about suspense.

and im thinking damn.

PIMPL!

Can you set an alert on this section? Didn't know that. Sorry for the tease. :020105~21:

Anyone else praying that M&D will have added news about what the new Phero Blends are and when they are available to order?

What they are:

Cuddle Bunny - with Ail's Est + Cops recipe

Bosom Bows - with the Girl/Girl phero blend

Tantric Butterfly with Androtic's TAF

and then there's the rebrew of PE Mara's Rocket Fuel, with a double dose of SS4W

talk about suspense.

and im thinking damn.

Yeah, I am getting ready to go watch my son play basketball, but you can bet I have this site on my blackberry, with the email notification set!