New Releases for MARCH 2009

Yep, it looks like most of the new customs are up......I snatched up two bottles of Shelly's Naughty Sweet and Dirty.....just because I know I will love it!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh....I'm baaaad! I just ordered a bunch of stuff I really can't afford... :Blusher:

Custom's and a few others I would die without....And the new releases aren't up yet...

I need to start selling stuff on eBay... :)

Edited by Rosebud

Just ordered a few of the customs, now to wait for the regular releases then i will be officially done (as in broke - bye bye to the rest of the found bonus in the paycheck)

*whew*... noticed the slowness on the web pages and knew it would be today, for at least some of the updates! Nabbed what I needed, thank gooness...thank goodness for the OT I have socked away this month! Yay!

The full descriptions from LAST months are up as of yesterday, still working on this months. Sorry - we are trying to catch up as fast as we can!!!!!

:)

Mara, you're such a tease! I saw your ID and got all excited. Well, I'm actually very excited to read last months descriptions. A few still have me intrigued so I may end up being a bad girl who gives you multiple orders to sort through.

The full descriptions from LAST months are up as of yesterday, still working on this months. Sorry - we are trying to catch up as fast as we can!!!!!

Wishes I could help out...! Hang in there wonderful LP ladies!

Bath and body stuff is up!! Looking forward to layering a scent with a lotion or body creme!

Yes the ladies are working extra hard. I'm gonna be extra good too.I'm going to wait patiently for everything to be up and running and then I'm going to BUY,BUY,BUY. I think in the meantime I'm going to snag some of the new and improved Rocket Fuel. Maybe that'll appease the money fairy for now. :banana-computer:

Yes the ladies are working extra hard. I'm gonna be extra good too.I'm going to wait patiently for everything to be up and running and then I'm going to BUY,BUY,BUY. I think in the meantime I'm going to snag some of the new and improved Rocket Fuel. Maybe that'll appease the money fairy for now. :banana-computer:

Oh Sh*t - my CC is on fire. Improved Rocket Fuel? Check. My PE with BI as a load - 2 of them. (Seriously Dollly - if that doesn't get you laid nothing is going to. <g>) Check. Sorcerer to replace Excaliber? Check.

Still holding for the new Phero blends and the April descriptions?

Yes.

Can I just sign my discretionary income over directly? It would be easier.

Sighs.

Anyone else have a Stamps.com obsession? I got a note from M&D last week that my package would be on it's way - but no Stamps.com email. So, so sad.

Sighs again.

Wants my Sexology bottles - down to the last drops in my Sample and the DH LOVES, LOVES, LOVES this one.

Seriously Dollly - if that doesn't get you laid nothing is going to.

OH, I can get laid without pheros......I want to get ravished.......I think this one will do it......I can't wait.....was going to make one exactly like that for myself but you beat me to it.....

You ladies are doing fabulous. WE are stalking the store to see all the goodies :love:

I already snagged me a bath and body set of 5. I figure the best way to try the new B&B goodies it to get all of them :)

I went for Dirty Sexy and then second choice was JALN (although I dont think this will be done, but it is worth trying) 3rd choice was sugared peaches. I think Peach bath stuff would be lovely. I debated on sugared lavendar, but I think that would be better just as cream, bubble bath, or linen spray (same with SS4M ;) )

My other thought was LP: RED...that I want to get in just a lotion to start. YUM!!!

I am not stocking up on all these scents due to the products 6 month expiry. I will see how fast I use it and then stock accordingly :Blusher:

OH, I can get laid without pheros......I want to get ravished.......I think this one will do it......I can't wait.....was going to make one exactly like that for myself but you beat me to it.....

Sweet J*sus.

You are my secret twin.

FYI - if I was too much for Mom - you'd join me throwing her off the cliff. <g> She doesn't miss either one of us - although she'd never admit that in polite company. Because Mom's just can't admit that.

OMG OMG

LP PINK!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!! MORE!!!!! Click ME!!! (ok this link desnt work, search "pink 2009" in the store 40 plus bottles!)

AND

Love Potion®: Spring Equinox 2009 - 1/3 fl.oz.

The romance of SPRING! is layered over that sexy undertone which is the hallmark of Love Potion® Perfume. For the Spring Equinox 2009, edible florals were chosen to compliment the sexy yumminess beneath.

THEY ARE COMING~!!!

Edited by Curiouschic

I am such a stalker! I found cuddle bunny 2009:

Cuddle Bunny - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women - 1/3 fl.oz.

A sweetly fresh, bunny-soft and cottony floral scent, with the addition of Pheromones, for inspiring cuddling - and what that inevitably leads to. Fresh light florals gathered around a base of Waterlillies, bunny soft Cotton, dark Sugars, and Ail's much-adored cuddly pheromone recipe of Estratetraenol and Copulins!

Hehe, off to find more...

LP Pink is available to buy in the LP store too.

wow i was just in new releases and didnt see any of it, not the spring equinox either.

you got skills, curiouschic.

im just going to sit here and behave.....

wow i was just in new releases and didnt see any of it, not the spring equinox either.

you got skills, curiouschic.

im just going to sit here and behave.....

Direction:

Go to the new release page (you will not see them)

Type in the search box (at the top) "Equinox"

ENTER

TADA!!!!

Sneaky sneaky :)

Direction:

Go to the new release page (you will not see them)

Type in the search box (at the top) "Equinox"

ENTER

TADA!!!!

Sneaky sneaky :D

Sigh, I was thinking of Lor's, and no it is all gone. It seems peachy scents are quite the hot commodity!

I think I may request a sugared peach. Ooh some of the newer fruity might be PERFECT!

Thanks my dear.

Ooh were you refering to Dirty sexy and Tary spiced pear?

I will so have to try this. I am liking the tarty spiced pear and want to nab me some...

EDIT: LOVE the new avi Rosebud. YOWZER! :D

i promise the peachy was so good, i bought a few of them.

now that i have bragged on this forum to my local friends,

we may have to re-brew the peachy mix because it was a hit !!!

will let you know, unless you mix your own and then i will be asking YOU if there is any left !!!

Ooh I would love to try this peachy mixture too

if they will rebrew it,

it covers alot of pheros nicely without eclipsing them.

i mean, its freaking perfect coverage.

im getting one made with copulins, when i put them together you get only the faintest hint, and thats if your looking for it!

Sweet J*sus.

You are my secret twin.

FYI - if I was too much for Mom - you'd join me throwing her off the cliff. <g> She doesn't miss either one of us - although she'd never admit that in polite company. Because Mom's just can't admit that.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.....yes, Shelly, I think we are twins......or kindred spirits, at the very least! We DO seem to have a lot in common......pretty scary, huh?

im dying to know what nymph is all about.

i have been posting about creating a water-scent or something totally beachy and *poof* this shows up....

~squeal~

im psyched!

i did get scared and ordered one more of my private edition strawberry musk.

cant put the order through though until i see nymph show up...

i might have to pull an all-nighter :)

LOL Lor on the all nighter

I just order as they come out and put in the notes - don't ship yet, i'll be ordering more!

Or i load them in my cart and wait to check out until later.

Dude...I think we're gonna tip over the Board here...do you see how many of us are perched on the March 2009 thread? What do you think 'critical mass' might be?! :banana-computer:

i promise the peachy was so good, i bought a few of them.

now that i have bragged on this forum to my local friends,

we may have to re-brew the peachy mix because it was a hit !!!

will let you know, unless you mix your own and then i will be asking YOU if there is any left !!!

I am not one to mak my own scent. All you ladies and the Perfume Gurus give me plenty to buy!

LOL Lor on the all nighter

I just order as they come out and put in the notes - don't ship yet, i'll be ordering more!

Or i load them in my cart and wait to check out until later.

Problem with just keeping them in my cart is that if someone else buys it, they can nab the last one from your cart...YIKES :D

Dude...I think we're gonna tip over the Board here...do you see how many of us are perched on the March 2009 thread? What do you think 'critical mass' might be?! :banana-computer:

I know eh? The ladies are busily working on things. This is SOOO exciting! I had thought (and hoped for their sake) that they would take the weekend off, but NOPE!

AMAZING, these ladies are AMAZING!

your freaking right,

it is exciting.

especially since for alot of us, this may be the only thing we do for ourselves :)

i dont do much for ME, but this melts my candle.

its worth staying up late

:D

I think having to do a couple of months of scents makes it even more laborious for them because they have to create each page for each scent, add them to the main page, the perfume page, the sample and new release page (plus in categories if they choose to but that could probably wait) and THEN connect all those links. It can be outright tedious. Best to do offline and the when it all connects and looks good in the program update the site with it. But if you figure 10 scents for this month (I forget how many there are) that's a lot of work. Ten individual pages plus adding ten to samples and then the new releases, etc and then all the different links. OMFG!

It's the sort of thing that's best done in small steps like they did a few months ago or your head kind of feels like it's going to implode (unless maybe their wearing some Tantric Butterfly!) I had to do this for a few classes and projects in college and it's okay a first, but then, tedium kicks in.

I'm just thrilled that I got descriptions of last months because I really need to know what's in them to get an idea of which ones will have a good shot with my chemistry. Three looked like they might work. YAY!

Just ordered this month's sampler pack...last month's samplers were pretty amazing...only a few did not agree with me...I am *patiently* waiting to try cuddle bunny 2009...I can't wait!! :dancingfruits0nm:

I know eh? I am on the monthly sampler subscription (sniffle, I think this is my last month). I cant wait to try the new cuddle bunny! It looks like in the description they added "dark sugars". This wasnt mentioned in the original, but I always wondered if there was a brown sugar note of some kind in it. (I am not good with my scnet notes, but I always got that slight feel when I wore it).

Fun times! I am so excited about the bath goodies, that I am tempted to order MORE! lol, I will use my willpower :lol: