New Releases for MARCH 2009

Heck I just saw Cuddle Bunny 2009. And I was going to try to be good and not place too many orders at once. Oh well there's always next month. :angel:

Edited by Countesszero

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered the monthly sampler and the supercharged Rocket Fuel. I can't wait for Cuddle Bunny and Tantric Butterfly to become available. I think today will be our lucky day.

Countesszero we are in the same boat...Just got the sampler pack as well..But, I have a q to ask you...where are you and the lovely ladies buying Mara's Rocket Fuel??? Do you have a link?? I am waiting to try CuddleBunny 2009 and I also want to try that super Rocket Fuel too....

Countesszero we are in the same boat...Just got the sampler pack as well..But, I have a q to ask you...where are you and the lovely ladies buying Mara's Rocket Fuel??? Do you have a link?? I am waiting to try CuddleBunny 2009 and I also want to try that super Rocket Fuel too....

MAra made a good amount this time. So there should be some available fro a couple days Id assume. You can find it Here in the private editions.

Therapygirl,

You're raising my hopes up over here...hehe...

Oh I am going to have to head over there right now...

Maybe I missed something but I believe I checked there yesterday....

Let me check again

brb

CC you're an angel...

Thanks

no more searching for me....

:D

Edited by j5382001

Exhaustion...

We brewed 33 gorgeous potions this month! (Sounds like a magic number to me!)

So sorry for any delays...working as fast as we possibly can to get everything up, and out the door!

New pages are loading.....

Toodles!

"Don't talk to me, I'm working...I'll sleep when I'm dead",

~ Mara

"No sleep for the wicked, not even the extremely wicked",

~ Danna

"\pxccccccdsA",

~ The Velvet Paw of Catalina

Exhaustion...

So sorry for any delays...working as fast as we possibly can to get everything up, and out the door!

Toodles!

~ Mara

~ Danna

"\pxccccccdsA",

Thx Mara/Danna for all your hard work !!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: I'm gonna miss the descriptions, gotta go to work. Hey you guys !!!! leave some for me !!

Exhaustion...

Toodles!

~ Mara

~ Danna

"\pxccccccdsA",

Awww, hopefully you'll get some rest after the pages load and the order come rushing in and then you ship... because I suspect you won't rest until then.

You ladies are the best. Kittehs too!

Placed my big order today. Sampler pack for March + another sampler from February because Iam obsessed...lol! :D and big order of Sorceress, Sweet Revenge, and Vain plus some samples. YAY! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Placed my big order today. Sampler pack for March + another sampler from February because Iam obsessed...lol! :D and big order of Sorceress, Sweet Revenge, and Vain plus some samples. YAY! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

i cant order until i see the new goodies.

i love sweet revenge!

wish i had gotten the big bottle, i may still consider that.

i should do the sampler pack, but ever since i waited for a sample and then found the big bottles gone (it was Bastet) i think im too afraid to wait on samples now.

i cant order until i see the new goodies.

i love sweet revenge!

wish i had gotten the big bottle, i may still consider that.

i should do the sampler pack, but ever since i waited for a sample and then found the big bottles gone (it was Bastet) i think im too afraid to wait on samples now.

That's EXACTLY why I go straight for the big bottles now.....

Awww, hopefully you'll get some rest after the pages load and the order come rushing in and then you ship... because I suspect you won't rest until then.

You ladies are the best. Kittehs too!

How long does it usually take the new pages to load??? I know the Ladies have been working days/nights/weekends to get this done!!

How long does it usually take the new pages to load??? I know the Ladies have been working days/nights/weekends to get this done!!

only so much of it is in their hands,

the rest is technology and whether it is complying or not.

atleast, thats true for me :D

only so much of it is in their hands,

the rest is technology and whether it is complying or not.

atleast, thats true for me :D

I understand!! There's so many pages to update and such, I wasn't sure if it was automatic or if it was having to be run by hand. Too complex!

Exhaustion...

M&D,

You guys are super duper amazing!!

Thanks for being so patient with all us crazy ladies...

Time for you guys to get some sleep...although I am sure u both deserve a month long vacation! hehe

Between you and me, I sometimes wonder why I even bother with the pheros given my borderline hermit lifestyle. :Blusher: But when I get the attention it makes me feel a little better, like I'm not a complete hermit (though for the most part I am).

Fellow hermit here too starlite! :blink:

The few times I do get out of the house though, I love to be smelling awesome! You never know, I could happen to pass by Orlando Bloom smelling damn sexy...he falls madly in love...follows me home...and we're hermits together! So, I figure I gotta have the pheros just in case! :o

(or maybe a dom nana would be more appropriate in that case!)

Fellow hermit here too starlite! :blink:

The few times I do get out of the house though, I love to be smelling awesome! You never know, I could happen to pass by Orlando Bloom smelling damn sexy...he falls madly in love...follows me home...and we're hermits together! So, I figure I gotta have the pheros just in case! :o

(or maybe a dom nana would be more appropriate in that case!)

At least I know my low-key lifestyle isn't totally abnormal. We're out there, but nobody knows we exist because we're hermits! Really great smelling hermits. :Blusher:

I keep going to the new release page and refreshing it hoping to see the new ones. My refresh button is worn out from today. I think I should let it rest and get me some rest and dream of lovely LPs that have yet to come.

I keep searching "Nymph" my thought is if it comes up, they are all LOADED!! Yipee! :onigiri_moon_sleep:

I keep searching "Nymph" my thought is if it comes up, they are all LOADED!! Yipee! :onigiri_moon_sleep:

omg thats the one i keep searching too!

Oh man! That was such a tease because in my half awake state I read that as that they were actually loaded then went nuts looking. DON'T DO THAT!!!! :onigiri_moon_sleep:

I did the same thing!! Waiting patiently (not) for the technology to do its thing and get the new releases up there!

At least I know my low-key lifestyle isn't totally abnormal. We're out there, but nobody knows we exist because we're hermits! Really great smelling hermits. :winktongue:

hehehehehehe :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: me too me too. I'am hermit too and proud of it. I like my low key life style though. This world is messed up enough id rather live my life in peace and harmony with my sweetie traveling to places with a lot of beautiful green land. Call me a gypsy but shoot iam proud of what iam! My next goal is to live over seas in europe like Ireland maybe or even Amsterdam. Iam actually originally from europe but made a home with my family in America as a young girl but now at 25 my heart is calling from where the soul came. :blue_dancing_banana:

Oh man! That was such a tease because in my half awake state I read that as that they were actually loaded then went nuts looking. DON'T DO THAT!!!! :winktongue:

Hehe, misread that too! Got SO excited for a sec, til I kept reading.

Oh well. Soon, soon...

Oh man! That was such a tease because in my half awake state I read that as that they were actually loaded then went nuts looking. DON'T DO THAT!!!! :)

Oops sorry, nope nothing yet, except for the 3 I metioned earlier, and the Private editions.

Patience (I am excited...)

Oops sorry, nope nothing yet, except for the 3 I metioned earlier, and the Private editions.

Patience (I am excited...)

CC I think we're all excited :dancingfruits0nm:

The ladies said my goodies should be in soon...

Cannot wait!!!

Hope everyone's goodies gets to them safe and sound...and fast!! hehe

Have the descriptions for March come out yet? I already ordered my sample pack because iam a LP addict...HAHAHAHA :) I have so many beautiful goodies coming my way. I'am so excited and Iam sure everyone is too. Hope we all recieve our goodies soon :)

Have the descriptions for March come out yet? I already ordered my sample pack because iam a LP addict...HAHAHAHA :) I have so many beautiful goodies coming my way. I'am so excited and Iam sure everyone is too. Hope we all recieve our goodies soon :)

Haven't seen them yet (and I've been looking)! I think I've got an order ready but want to check against the descriptions just to see if the notes will be compatible.

Haven't seen them yet (and I've been looking)! I think I've got an order ready but want to check against the descriptions just to see if the notes will be compatible.

I'm doing the same thing. I need some idea of what's in it before I can decide because of my chemistry and preferences, though I might even try cuddle bunny even though I know I'm not a floral person. If it doesn't work I can trade it for sure with all the people that love it.

I'm doing the same thing. I need some idea of what's in it before I can decide because of my chemistry and preferences, though I might even try cuddle bunny even though I know I'm not a floral person. If it doesn't work I can trade it for sure with all the people that love it.

From what Ail says about it being so similar to the original, I can guarantee someone will nab up that goodie!!!

I know i just said send all my prior orders and i will order (again) once these descriptions are posted - at least this way i will (hopefully) have my sampler pack to try them out and see what works with the ol skin

I've gotten used to waiting a month for all of the reviews to come in and then I decide what I think would work on me. Having so many that I love already and some that don't even get any love makes the waiting easier. Seems like some scents get all my love and others get completely neglected as I just keep reaching for favorites.

I am particularly interested in the new phero blends. The possibilities are endless. I am seriously considering doing my doctoral research on the effects of pheros on social persona. I LOVE pheros!

That would be very cool. You have a whole forum here that could could serve as 'subjects' if you need any.

I really want to see what's in the blends. A few have me very curious. But I do like to wait for reviews because I know some people's chemistry is similar to mine and some is opposite. So knowing the basic ingredients along with reviews helps me choose better.