New Releases for MARCH 2009

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am particularly interested in the new phero blends. The possibilities are endless. I am seriously considering doing my doctoral research on the effects of pheros on social persona. I LOVE pheros!

Yes the new pheor blends have SO grabbed my attention!

Did you know that if you want to do a case study for pheros androtics will supply the pheros. You have to give them the outline of how it will be conducted etc. And if they like it, they will give you pheros to use :(

Awesome, CC, good to know! I am specifically interested in the idea of a person being able to "try on" a personality trait. Assertiveness training combined with alpha pheros to influence the response. Really the social pheros are what I will focus on. Good stuff!

I don't see them !!!

I've even rebooted ! NADA !!

Edited by liz

Just do a search in the new releases in the store :rolleyes:

you mean in 'gift shoppe' ? I can't find it :woohoonaner2gy::cry::cry::cry:

I think she meant that u have to type them in one by one...I realized if I typed in egg or tantric butterfly I can find them...otherwise I don't see anything either...

I could be wrong...though

Edited by j5382001

I think she meant that u have to type them in one by one...I realized if I typed in egg or tantric butterfly I can find them...otherwise I don't see anything either...

I could be wrong...though

okay... am I out of my mind ? I don't know what your talking about, sorry :rolleyes: type it where ?

Edited by liz

TRIAL SIZE: Tantric Butterfly ( :rolleyes: - 1.75 ml TRIAL SIZE: Based on Neo-Tantric rites and " Sacred Unity of Love". One of the favorite exercises in Tantric yoga - The Butterfly - is touted as not just a way to bond with your lover, but as an exercise in the path to complete ecstasy. This is a bonding, communing, ritual potion for long drawn out, incredible sex. A special combination of ingredients as used in Tantric rites, this potion contains Indian attar sandalwoods, musks, ylang ylang, jasmine, and a touch of cinnamon myrrh.

go to the shopping directory...

click on for women...

when u see fragrance for women...

type in the box...

example type in egg or tantric butterfly or whatever new release u are curious about and then u should see something like the above description...

I hope this helps....

Edited by j5382001

You have to go to the new releases page then go to the search box and put a word in for the name. Bosom bows was the only one that didn't come up.

Here's a quick rundown:

Hotter than Hell - 1/3 fl.oz.

WOW, it's hot in here! Here's a sex potion that sizzles! With this arsenal of aphrodisiacs that drive men wild, you'll be a little devil with a wicked little grin as you pull him in - begging for more! Burnt sugar, infernal spices, caramelized cream, hot peach compote, pepper and musk.

The Little Goth Girl Next Door - 1/3 fl.oz.

Why is everyone so freaked out by the little girl next door? So she dresses in black, listens to odd music, and has a non-conventional hairstyle; she is also well read, highly intelligent, generally sweet and fun to be around! Even if you are only "Goth at heart", this fragrance lends a darkly sophisticated, yet sexy vibe. Sweet, hot, and a little creepy - with skellies on top! Mahogany, Sandalwood, Linen, Rose, Dark Vanilla, Clove, Smoke.

Cheap Girls - 1/3 fl.oz.

Flirty, naughty and downright sexy! Spicy Florals, Resins, Honey and Beeswax, with a touch of fruit essence.

The Belladonna Brew - 1/3 fl.oz.

The beautiful woman's brew! A glamour and renewal potion - made for spring rites, happiness, and rejuvenation. Osmanthus, Morning Glory, bright Citrus, and a touch of Teakwood.

EGG 2009 - 1/3 fl.oz.

No matter the faith behind it, the overriding theme embodied in the season of Spring is fertility and rebirth. And there is no more apt symbol than that of The Egg.

And so, we present EGG! Our 2009 incarnation is a fun, Marshmallow based fragrance, intimately melded with Brown Sugar Caramel sweetened Amber, White Musk, a hint of Chocolate, and other fertility encouraging ingredients, from the sophisticated to the delicious.

The perfect potion for the celebration of Spring rites, encouraging new beginnings, and to "get you in the mood" for creative endeavors such as all forms of artwork, and most especially, baby making! Celebrate! Have an EGG!

Cuddle Bunny - Pheromone Enhanced Perfume for Women - 1/3 fl.oz.

A sweetly fresh, bunny-soft and cottony floral scent, with the addition of Pheromones, for inspiring cuddling - and what that inevitably leads to. Fresh light florals gathered around a base of Waterlillies, bunny soft Cotton, dark Sugars, and Ail's much-adored cuddly pheromone recipe of Estratetraenol and Copulins!

Love Potion®: Spring Equinox 2009 - 1/3 fl.oz.

The romance of SPRING! is layered over that sexy undertone which is the hallmark of Love Potion® Perfume. For the Spring Equinox 2009, edible florals were chosen to compliment the sexy yumminess beneath.

Nymph - 1/3 fl.oz.

The home of the magical Nymphs: our bodies are 70% of it, we love to swim in it, fish frak in it, it's the core of all life on Earth.

As evocative of fresh, cool, clean water as a perfume can be! Crafted of Cucumber, Aloe, Lettuce, Bamboo, Water Lily, Sea Moss... and more.

Tantric Butterfly - 1/3 fl.oz.

Based on Neo-Tantric rites and " Sacred Unity of Love". One of the favorite exercises in Tantric yoga - The Butterfly - is touted as not just a way to bond with your lover, but as an exercise in the path to complete ecstasy. This is a bonding, communing, ritual potion for long drawn out, incredible sex. A special combination of ingredients as used in Tantric rites, this potion contains Indian attar sandalwoods, musks, ylang ylang, jasmine, and a touch of cinnamon myrrh.

Edited by starlitegirl

yep, that worked for me...took me a few minutes to find 'em! Thanks! Some of the ones I *didn't* think would call to me ARE - like Cheap Girls! Belladonna sounds good -

....lol Starlite, you are quicker than I!

Edited by katz

yep, that worked for me...took me a few minutes to find 'em! Thanks! Some of the ones I *didn't* think would call to me ARE - like Cheap Girls! Belladonna sounds good -

....lol Starlite, you are quicker than I!

haha I just started sooner. Not faster. Just had a head start.

Egg looks like I might give it a try... despite the fertility thing :rolleyes:

haha I just started sooner. Not faster. Just had a head start.

Egg looks like I might give it a try... despite the fertility thing :rolleyes:

Yep, I love LP's marshmallow scents! Nommy! Little Goth Girl sounds right up my alley too with woods, rose, vanilla!

In the new releases section...link is on the LP home page, not the gift shop :woohoonaner2gy:

Okay.... I finally got it ! I'm ashamed and embarassed :rolleyes: , I was near hysterical, THANKS Rosebud for being so patient with me and you too J#'s, I took a deep breath and slowly did as you both suggested and there they were. I placed my order, I'm calming down now, I think I need a shot !

eta: I love your new avi Katz !! and thanks SLG for the descriptions

eta: ordered bottles of Tantric Butterfly, The Little Goth Girl Next Door, Cuddlebunny 2009 and Belladonna Brew, ordered Shelly B's NSD earlier today, Raven Moon 2009 on Tuesday as appetizers.

Edited by liz

Okay.... I finally got it ! I'm ashamed and embarassed :rolleyes: , I was near hysterical, THANKS Rosebud for being so patient with me and you too J#'s, I took a deep breath and slowly did as you both suggested and there they were. I placed my order, I'm calming down now, I think I need a shot !

eta: I love your new avi Katz !! and thanks SLG for the descriptions

Hah! Thanks liz... soooooo whatd'ja get?!

Hah! Thanks liz... soooooo whatd'ja get?!

ordered bottles of Tantric Butterfly, The Little Goth Girl Next Door, Cuddlebunny 2009 and Belladonna Brew, ordered Shelly B's NSD earlier today, Raven Moon 2009 on Tuesday as appetizers.

eta: J#'s, I've never reacted this way about LP's ! again, Big thx to Rosebud, Starlightgirl and you *hic*

Edited by liz

Yippeeeee! I can see them now! Thanks ladies for the heads up!

Just ordered the mon. sampler ,a bottle of Cuddle Bunny for my baby sister + extra sample of cudddle B. for myself.

I need to hide my credit card now cuz I'm wantin to order full bottles of a couple others.

I reaally need to wait and smell samples first. Im so bad!

OK, I did it....ordered full bottles of Cheap Girls, Tantric Butterfly, and Hotter than Hell, as well as samples of Nymph and The Little Goth Girl......my credit card needs a breather.....

Thanks for the heads-up. My order is in! Tantric Butterfly, Egg, Cuddle Bunny-full bottles. Samples: Nymph (which I'm actually kind of excited about--if it's what I think it'll be a full bottle), Hotter Than Hell, Little Goth Girl, Cheap Girls, Belladonna Brew.

Hi guys-

Ummm, not done yet.

Tantric B fly has pheros in it-the descriptions and the cart weren't quite ready for everyone.

They will be shortly.

Thanks.

SG

did we bombard you guys ? Guilty ! but we just love your creations so much :blink: !! And YOU and MARA of course :wub::wub: !

It's no biggie guys-we love ya!

It's just that when the cart is not ready, and we haven't proofed everything yet before we announce that it's live and put in the proper categories, we have mistakes.

So just a head's up, we are technically not live yet. Mara will make the announcement when it is.

Be tonight-thanks!

Ok Everyone- We are LIVE in the gift shoppe!

http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/New_Releases.html

Someone should buy Mara a drink- I bought her a slurpee! LOL

She has been programming for days!

The individual pages will be up shortly, and the B and B can be ordered as well. Candle page should be live soon.

Samples are LIVE as well!

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

Ok all, back to packaging, working late to get all the goodies out to you, so expect some shipping notices over the next few days.

If you ordered a custom, or some b and b products, your order can take longer then our TAT.

Thanks! We love you all!

SG