Nol-None questions

KrazyKat

How do I keep from oding on products with none...

I use Popularity potion alot and worry about oding on none... I am obsessive about showering after phero use however, is it possible I am getting a masculine type buildup?

Does anyone have experience on the nol-none conversion that takes place, I woud like to place another order but Im worried about mixing products with none together, also about the buildup of nol to none conversion.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

How do I keep from oding on products with none...

I use Popularity potion alot and worry about oding on none... I am obsessive about showering after phero use however, is it possible I am getting a masculine type buildup?

Does anyone have experience on the nol-none conversion that takes place, I woud like to place another order but Im worried about mixing products with none together, also about the buildup of nol to none conversion.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

I have HEARD that -Nol with convert to -None......BUT I have never had an experience where it has......and I have BATHED in NOL.....hell, I have BATHED in the women's Dominance formula.....as long as you are showering regularly, it shouldn't be a problem.....

I am sure that Ail could give some more scientific data regarding the conversions etc, but I have never had an issue.

I have HEARD that -Nol with convert to -None......BUT I have never had an experience where it has......and I have BATHED in NOL.....hell, I have BATHED in the women's Dominance formula.....as long as you are showering regularly, it shouldn't be a problem.....

I am sure that Ail could give some more scientific data regarding the conversions etc, but I have never had an issue.

Dolly, Thanks for your feedback... Dominance is another phero I would love to play with... just have been a litttle nervous about wearing any more none... I do notice aggressive reactions (or avoidance) a few times with pp, even the next day, then again...its probably in my head.

Dolly, Thanks for your feedback... Dominance is another phero I would love to play with... just have been a litttle nervous about wearing any more none... I do notice aggressive reactions (or avoidance) a few times with pp, even the next day, then again...its probably in my head.

Well, PP does not contain Androstenone, it contains Androstanone......the latter is suppsedly not as aggressive.....Nol is said to convert "in certain conditions", with bacteria present, and a host of other elements. I would NOT worry so much about conversion of the products here.

You see, the unscented pheros here at LP are in a base of D5, which is supposed to not penetrate the skin, which makes your pheros last longer, and can also be helpful in people whose skin "eats" certain perfumes. I am NOT an expert, but I would think that this base also aids in preventing unwanted conversion of pheros.....

Dolly,

Thank You so much for your explanation, you clarified alot for me (im sure for others too)... I wasnt aware of the differences in none either, until now, I am in awe of your phero wisdom!

Dolly,

Thank You so much for your explanation, you clarified alot for me (im sure for others too)... I wasnt aware of the differences in none either, until now, I am in awe of your phero wisdom!

You're very welcome! Enjoy the PP......oh, and I WOULD suggest trying Dominance......it is great for work environments......