TAH-does it have a scent?

hello phero gurus.

i tried my sample of me jane and had a big artificial, unpleasant maple smell reaction once i applied it.

i did write about it in the me jane review, but in a nutshell: no banana, coconut, nothing but this strong maple-like smell.

i'm wondering could the TAh be the cause? does this phero have an odour? i've got a bottle of SS4W and i really play rollerderby with it, very liberal application and it has zero odour. I know EOW has one.

I'd like to get to the bottom of this, if TAH reacts with my chemistry to become maple then i guess other scents with this added are out for me. I'm super interested in Tantric Butterfly and i see it has TAF in it, which is TAH, right? No?

any thoughts on this weird maple thingey would be mucho appreciated.

Ta.

hello phero gurus.

i tried my sample of me jane and had a big artificial, unpleasant maple smell reaction once i applied it.

i did write about it in the me jane review, but in a nutshell: no banana, coconut, nothing but this strong maple-like smell.

i'm wondering could the TAh be the cause? does this phero have an odour? i've got a bottle of SS4W and i really play rollerderby with it, very liberal application and it has zero odour. I know EOW has one.

I'd like to get to the bottom of this, if TAH reacts with my chemistry to become maple then i guess other scents with this added are out for me. I'm super interested in Tantric Butterfly and i see it has TAF in it, which is TAH, right? No?

any thoughts on this weird maple thingey would be mucho appreciated.

Ta.

I never found that TAH had a scent.

Try mixing up the sampler, maybe it has settled weird. I got a TON of banana when I smelt it, so that should be there. I wouldnt avoid TAH based on scent, this would not be good :blue_dancing_banana:

TAH and TAF are different pheormones. THey are the neames of pheros you get through androtics. They name them Molecule H, molecule F, molecule L etc. But shortened they are TAH, TAF and TAL. All of them have different uses and different effects. :blue_dancing_banana:

Hope this helps.

i use TAH extensively.

unfragranced, it smells powdery,almost like baby powder kissed with sandalwood, but so light that you could miss the scent all together.

thanks ladies,

i should have asked this in my first post: how about TAF? any smell?

I find the TA (H, F, L etc) to be unscented (or lightly scented to the point of barely there, like Lor said).

The pheros that I know have scents are -none, EST (sometimes mentioned) and then cops of course (not actually a phero).

Hope this helps.

Any others that the actual Gurus can think of?

I never found that TAH had a scent.

Try mixing up the sampler, maybe it has settled weird. I got a TON of banana when I smelt it, so that should be there. I wouldnt avoid TAH based on scent, this would not be good :D

TAH and TAF are different pheormones. THey are the neames of pheros you get through androtics. They name them Molecule H, molecule F, molecule L etc. But shortened they are TAH, TAF and TAL. All of them have different uses and different effects. :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Hope this helps.

Are you saying that molecule F is TAF. I still have a whole bottle but didnt know what it was for.

Are you saying that molecule F is TAF. I still have a whole bottle but didnt know what it was for.

Yes, molecule F is TAF....good for concentration......

I have plain TAH also and it doesn't have much scent.

However, Me, Jane did not work for me at all, either. It smelled like some kind of sweet baked goods (maybe mapley, I don't remember), but very strong and I was also picking up smokey tobacco notes as well which I strongly disliked. I think it is the only scent I've tried that I had to scrub off and wash my hair just to get rid of the scent, after only trying a dab.

Am I the only one who LOVES the maple pancake scent??? That's why I absolutely luuuurve my MeJane...I was hesitant to get it at first because I just don't do banana, but I get a bit of pina colada before dry down, and then it's all maple! My colleague once told me I smell like butterscotch candy... LOL

Anyone who has MeJane and doesn't want it, wants to trade or sell etc.... Let me know!