What helps interactions/commaraderie with gay men?

I have a friend who frequently works with a lot of gay men. I recently gifted her with some Est. and she has reported that they actually recoil from her when she wears it!! She gets such great self-effects that she doesn't want to stop using it, but she spends enough time with these fellas that she also wants something that she can use when working.

Any suggestions?

Yeah I can see where they might have a problem with that. :onigiri_moon_sleep:

Treasured Hearts, I'd say. I want to say Boy/Boy (which women can wear without issue in terms of self-effects) though I'm not sure how they would react.

Thank you!! That's in Coeur de l'amour, of which she has a sample!!

Coeur has Treasured Hearts, and that is a really good blend.....it makes everybody "share the love" so to speak.....

Edited by Dolly

Interesting! I agree with Luna AND Dolly.

1st choice: Boy/Boy - closest cousin = Teddy Man, which is scented variety with an extra boost of the highest concentration phero. Made for men, perfectly wonderful and easy to wear for females. Reduces competition factor. Alpha male at peace blend.

2nd choice: Treasured Hearts - UNscented...loviness all around. Scented version is Coeur de l'amour (Heart of Love). Heart lifting blend, reduces competition and aggravation factors.

Great suggestions! Let us know how it goes?

xoxoxoxo

My brother and his partner visited for Thanksgiving. I wore treasured hearts and all I can say is raves about it. Because my brother has major issues with my mother and because his partner can get snippy and moody when he gets a few drinks in him usually anytime they visit becomes a Tennessee Williams play. But this time, not the tiniest issue. It was like I fell into land of the opposites where everyone was accommodating and agreeable or perhaps their bodies were invaded by very nice, happy and fully functional aliens. Funny thing is that I never linked any of this bizarrely cordial dinner to Treasured Hearts as I had completely forgotten I'd applied it (which oddly enough is when I notice the best results - must be like that observer effect they discuss in physics and psychological studies). I just remember thinking how it nice it was that we could all get along so well and how strange it was that everyone was genuinely aiming to please each other. It was like they were dosed with a happy pill. So my money is on Treasured Hearts mostly because I'm wondering if boy/boy *might* possibly trigger an attraction effect as I wonder if the pheromone link is largely responsible for why men are attracted to other men. I even discussed it with my brother a few times.

Interesting! I agree with Luna AND Dolly.

1st choice: Boy/Boy - closest cousin = Teddy Man, which is scented variety with an extra boost of the highest concentration phero. Made for men, perfectly wonderful and easy to wear for females. Reduces competition factor. Alpha male at peace blend.

2nd choice: Treasured Hearts - UNscented...loviness all around. Scented version is Coeur de l'amour (Heart of Love). Heart lifting blend, reduces competition and aggravation factors.

Great suggestions! Let us know how it goes?

xoxoxoxo

I have a Teddy Man on the way (I think) so I'll pass a bit on to her as well.