question about phero girl

Ok so I have Really bad seasonal allergys so I was wondering if the organic Bee Pollen would cause allergys for someone like me..?

well No one answered me so I ordered it..keeping my fingers and toes crossed I can use it! :001_302:

Sorry that nobody answered you. I'm not sure if the bee pollen would cause allergies because I don't know if it's real or synthetic. If you really want to try it though, my first question is how allergic to it are you? If it's a severe allergy, I'd email the ladies at timessquareproductions@yahoo.com and ask them if it's synthetic or real. Also, put something in the heading that might get their attention right away because they get hundreds of emails a day. Something like "Phero Girl question - allergic to bee pollen" - that might get you a quicker answer.

If your allergic reactions to it aren't severe as in 'anaphylatic shock leading to death' (but that's bee stings usually isn't it?) then get a sample and you can always trade it because so many love it and samples are just so much easier to trade. If your allergy is severe, then call the ladies and ask if it's actual bee pollen or synthetic. I think there's a link on their perfume site where it says legal contact that has the phone number.

Yes to what starlite said!

It IS real bee pollen.

You should check with your Dr.

We have not had any problems with allergies from the Pherogirl, but you could be different.

Best to get a sample first and see if you will have a problem, as we can't accept returns.

Thanks!

SG

AND :):001_302:

Yes to what starlite said!

It IS real bee pollen.

You should check with your Dr.

We have not had any problems with allergies from the Pherogirl, but you could be different.

Best to get a sample first and see if you will have a problem, as we can't accept returns.

Thanks!

SG

AND :):001_302:

Sorry I guess I should be more clear.. I'm not allergic to bee stings just like after grass has been cut or when the trees bloom I sneeze and have itchy watery and sometimes burning eyes..that type of thing... THANK GOD iI'm not allergic to bee stings thow cause last summer a bee flew in my drink and stung my mouth!..

Sorry I guess I should be more clear.. I'm not allergic to bee stings just like after grass has been cut or when the trees bloom I sneeze and have itchy watery and sometimes burning eyes..that type of thing... THANK GOD iI'm not allergic to bee stings thow cause last summer a bee flew in my drink and stung my mouth!..

omg that is hilarious!

i can say that because my dad owned a lanscaping co. and we have the funniest bee/wasp sting stories ever.

id like to think the bee was giving you a kiss!

FYI most seasonal allergies are caused by fungal spores and the pollen of wind-pollinated plants, not the pollen of bee-pollinated plants. People often erroneously assign blame to pretty, colorful flowers (the insect-pollinated ones) when the blame is really on the smaller, much less conspicuous wind-pollinated flowers. For example, goldenrod often gets blamed for causing allergies, when the culprit is really ragweed, which flowers at the same time.

The other thing is that the reaction is mostly the result of breathing these things in as air-borne particles.

Ok so I have Really bad seasonal allergys so I was wondering if the organic Bee Pollen would cause allergys for someone like me..?

FYI most seasonal allergies are caused by fungal spores and the pollen of wind-pollinated plants, not the pollen of bee-pollinated plants. People often erroneously assign blame to pretty, colorful flowers (the insect-pollinated ones) when the blame is really on the smaller, much less conspicuous wind-pollinated flowers. For example, goldenrod often gets blamed for causing allergies, when the culprit is really ragweed, which flowers at the same time.

Great post Xev!!

See...I have an impressive list of allergies which includes a few seasonal ones too, various grass and tree pollen...but I have to admit I have NEVER thought about what it actually is that causes it, or why... I've always just seen it as part of my atopy and asthma issues...

I do react to strong perfumes but I have never sofar reacted to "real" flowers...Which now makes sense to me Xev :(