DHEA and Epoxyestratrienol in Bosom Bows

can anyone give me info on these pheromones?

dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate (DHEA), epoxyestratrienol.

i have heard that taking DHEA in suppliment form is not a good thing for some people, and wonder if i will absorbing any in the Bosom Bows.

also, the epoxyestratrienol may be called something different that i may be more familiar with,i dont know.

id also like input from anyone regarding how they enhance bonding.

i am all about that.

knowing this info will push me over the fence one way or another, and the list of scents in this mix is really really attractive to me.

can anyone give me info on these pheromones?

dehydroepiandrosterone sodium sulfate (DHEA), epoxyestratrienol.

i have heard that taking DHEA in suppliment form is not a good thing for some people, and wonder if i will absorbing any in the Bosom Bows.

also, the epoxyestratrienol may be called something different that i may be more familiar with,i dont know.

id also like input from anyone regarding how they enhance bonding.

i am all about that.

knowing this info will push me over the fence one way or another, and the list of scents in this mix is really really attractive to me.

Lor, I'm not so sure what those exact pheros do, but I will say this....the unscented pheros are in a base of D5, and one of the reasons the ladies chose that base it because it does not soak into the skin. Apparently, the molecules are too large for it to be absorbed.....so, it lays on top. That is why our lovely perfumers also sell the D5 plain. For those of us who have scent-eating skin, or skin that corrupts certain notes, sometimes the D5 can help when applied prior to the scent.....

Lor, I'm not so sure what those exact pheros do, but I will say this....the unscented pheros are in a base of D5, and one of the reasons the ladies chose that base it because it does not soak into the skin. Apparently, the molecules are too large for it to be absorbed.....so, it lays on top. That is why our lovely perfumers also sell the D5 plain. For those of us who have scent-eating skin, or skin that corrupts certain notes, sometimes the D5 can help when applied prior to the scent.....

so basically if i want this mix scented (and bosom bows scent sounds wonderful) i need to get D5 with it.

gotcha.

thanks !!! ;)

so basically if i want this mix scented (and bosom bows scent sounds wonderful) i need to get D5 with it.

gotcha.

thanks !!! ^_^

Yes, if you are concerned about absorption, just order you some D5.......and you can apply it to the skin prior to applying the Bosom Bows, just to make sure that it doesn't absorb.

I love the sound of Bosom Bows, too.....I got me a bottle!

Yes, if you are concerned about absorption, just order you some D5.......and you can apply it to the skin prior to applying the Bosom Bows, just to make sure that it doesn't absorb.

I love the sound of Bosom Bows, too.....I got me a bottle!

many thanks,Dolly.

maybe someone else will chime in and give us some details on these pheros.

im into bows for the scent, the addition of pheros is just icing on the cake.

LOL

i read page after page of good news regarding the use of DHEA,and that you could only benefit by its usage after age 40.

and then this page comes up calling it sodium azide and that its toxic.

wth?

im soooo confused!